It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominion Voting Systems Lawyers UP - PA Press Conference

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

Kind of like the Republican lawyers are doing

Nothing like it at all.

How can you compare slandering someone to their face to a Political Party accusing thousands for elecroral fraud without a solitary piece of hard evidence.

Even some Republicans are telling Trump the game is up. In the words of Leo Amery MP to the then Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain " In The Name Of God: GO "

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Where is the actual evidence that my ballot was "floating around Germany"?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
First it was mail-in ballots that were fraudulent. Then it was ballots, only Trump ballots mind you, dumped in the trash, in ditches and rivers. Then it was ballot harvesting and Biden campaigners ripping up signature envelopes and filling out ballots in front of polling places. Then it was mysterious ballots showing up at 4am from post offices. Then it was the mafia, buying votes for Joe Biden. Now it's foreign software manipulation.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The DOJ spent 3 days at Dominion HQ in Toronto last week, after their overseas (Germany) election server was seized.

Links please? Would love to hear more about this.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
First it was mail-in ballots that were fraudulent. Then it was ballots, only Trump ballots mind you, dumped in the trash, in ditches and rivers. Then it was ballot harvesting and Biden campaigners ripping up signature envelopes and filling out ballots in front of polling places. Then it was mysterious ballots showing up at 4am from post offices. Then it was the mafia, buying votes for Joe Biden. Now it's foreign software manipulation.

No.

In fact, it is all of the above. That was the only hope they had for being able to stop this Trump train.

Too bad they got caught, eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Too bad they got caught, eh?

Unsupportive accusations to don't equate to "getting caught".

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"Too bad they got caught, eh?"

Unsupportive accusations to don't equate to "getting caught".

Tick-tock, goldilocks.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Back at ya. Tick Tock indeed.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
The Democrat doth protest too much, methinks.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I have been on this site for 17 years....those who think there was widespread fraud that prevented Trump from winning are out of touch with reality.

Why not do a thorough investigation of states Trump won and see if there are discrepancies?
edit on 20-11-2020 by jrod because: G

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Recount and investigate the whole election, I see no issue with that at all. Because as it stands right now you've got one side saying these accusations are baseless, and another side saying that they are rooted in fact. Now even if the accusations are baseless, you still have a very large group of people who will never trust the election system again if an in depth investigation isn't done. I think if you investigate the entire thing, and it comes out that Biden won legitimately, you have at least most of the side that doesn't care for him having their faith in the process restored. You're obviously going to get a group of people that won't believe the results of any investigation, but it will be much smaller than the 70 million who may be questioning now.
edit on 11/20/20 by Hypntick because: Typo

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

With all the misinformation and flat out manipulative reporting going on I'm making more of an effort to just read the sources and things that actually present some evidence. Doesn't mean what's presented is true or not but it does mean I can look at it and make my own opinions rather than listen to someone else's slanted or manipulative opinion.
edit on 20-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2020 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I have been on this site for 17 years....those who think there was widespread fraud that prevented Trump from winning are out of touch with reality.

Why not do a thorough investigation of states Trump won and see if there are discrepancies?

I wholeheartedly welcome that with glee....

You've been on this site for 17 years....congratulations! Is that supposed to be some kind of qualification?

And you're using said qualification of what "conspiracy website expert" to unequivocally state the group of people on this site that think there was fraud are out of touch with reality? Sounds a bit self assured to me.

I think there was fraud but I don't know that yet. I am going to wait and see how it turns out before I do any nanny nanny boo boo name calling. There will be PLENTY of time for that afterwards...for whoever loses. See ya at the finish line brah.
edit on 11 20 2020 by Michielli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

Nothing like it at all.

How can you compare slandering someone to their face to a Political Party accusing thousands for elecroral fraud without a solitary piece of hard evidence.

Even some Republicans are telling Trump the game is up. In the words of Leo Amery MP to the then Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain " In The Name Of God: GO "

So sworn affidavits are not hard evidence? What are your legal qualifications?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli

Nothing like it at all.

It's going well isn't it ?

State judges in Arizona and Pennsylvania and a federal judge in Georgia rejected election-related lawsuits Thursday from Republicans and the Trump campaign. The hat trick of losses were the latest round of defeats for the Trump campaign in its long-shot and increasingly far-fetched bid to block President-elect Joe Biden's win before the Electoral College certifies him as the next president.
One of the judges, a Trump appointee in Georgia, called the attempt by Republican-allied lawyers to block election results "quite striking," refusing their attempt to stop Biden's win there

edition.cnn.com...

It's a complete joke.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It only has to be PROVEN ONCE and the whole thing unravels and goes to the United States Congress and they will decide.

It hasn't been proven at all. In fact, the national cyber chief, whose job it was to make sure election software was safe, says there is not any such proof. And then pouty, President Big Brain fired him. Nevertheless, there is still no proof whatsoever.

“Rumor Control: I never claimed there wasn’t fraud in the election, [because] that’s not CISA’s job—it’s a law enforcement matter. We did provide info on measures election officials use to prevent and detect dead voters, tho. Don’t buy it. And think 2x before sharing,” Christopher Krebs, former head of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), wrote on Twitter.

Link
Twitter

Not to mention Dominion and Smartmatic are both on the board of CISA’s Election Infrastructure Sector Coordinating Council. Derp.

Dominion Part of Council That Disputed Election Integrity Concerns in DHS Statement
edit on 20-11-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
OPINION:

The people who are most out of touch with reality are the one's who can't see the forest for the trees...I know it's hard...with a blizzard going on.

If you think this is going away anytime soon you are SERIOUSLY out of touch with reality and the only pulse you have your finger on is the slowly dying heartbeat of the Democratic Party...but let's leave them alone for a bit because you should never interfere with an enemy while they're in the process of destroying himself. Once AOC and her coalition of the left really realize the were used and discarded like a 2 dollar ___ they'll be hell to pay. The Democratic in-fighting has already commenced.

The prudent thing to do is wait and watch whilst you investigate for yourself.

When a large group of people are accused of something and instead of DEMANDING a microscopic investigation to get to the bottom of said accusation, BECAUSE it's vital to the health of our democracy, they resort to gaslighting you know you have touched a nerve.

Try to remember...there have been a plethora of accusations of vote fraud and election corruption from the Democrats....but that was BEFORE the election. Now that we're here...why that's just crazy...what voter fraud?

I guess there was enough interest in SOMEONE'S mind to go get the server(s) from a foreign country and lock them down.

"You can blow out a candle, but you can't blow out a fire." -Peter Gabriel BIKO

Goodbye and Goodluck!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli

Nothing like it at all.

It's going well isn't it ?

State judges in Arizona and Pennsylvania and a federal judge in Georgia rejected election-related lawsuits Thursday from Republicans and the Trump campaign. The hat trick of losses were the latest round of defeats for the Trump campaign in its long-shot and increasingly far-fetched bid to block President-elect Joe Biden's win before the Electoral College certifies him as the next president.
One of the judges, a Trump appointee in Georgia, called the attempt by Republican-allied lawyers to block election results "quite striking," refusing their attempt to stop Biden's win there

edition.cnn.com...

It's a complete joke.

We don't know if it's going well or not. No one does. The optics are just that, what we can see on the box. I'm not sure of anything, but I do wonder why your clan doesn't REALLY want to find out....at all...in any way. A bit suspect to me but then maybe i don't have the ability to think for myself.

The best part about it is we are mosdef gonna find out. I can stand by that statement. Until then I have some cleaning and oiling to do.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Until then I have some cleaning and oiling to do.

Don't let me stop you.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Until then I have some cleaning and oiling to do.

Don't let me stop you.

Has nothing to do with me letting or not letting YOU do anything. I believe in freedom of thought and freedom of speech. I also believe that ANTIFA is the cowardly thug muscle arm or the Democratic Party...attacking old people and children...SHAME ON THEM!

You pose no threat to me, you're irrelevant. ANTIFA however does pose a BIG threat to me...and the rest of the people in the United States that love and want to preserve our way of life. If I were to guess I'd have to say you're not American....you're just trolling from afar. Right?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join