It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids and the Symbol on the Dollar bill ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:20 PM
link   
We have already stated Jim Shaw is Mason-authorized disinformation.

But what is the other common thread here?

Constant 'plausible denial', Aleister Crowley doesn't speak for Masonry, even though he is a Brother, people will call him irregular ALL THE TIME! Do they have proof?

Do they know whether history has been obfuscated to make it seem Crowley only joined Masonry in Mexico, not in England, where his truly powerful allies lay? Its quite a big difference, and there is no 'proof' either way, so the question is, why can't we use logic, why must we take the Masonic word for it, that he was irregular?

And all these books that Freemasons write, are you saying you don't need permission from the Order to write a book, and potentially spill its secrets? They just trust you to include what your own opinion is, and not reveal anything else?
They didn't edit, AND Publish Pike's books then?

Any time there is proof of a Mason committing an act of deception in the past, it is ALWAYS made sure that individual is separated as not having been an 'accepted Mason'. Time and time again!

And while we're talking about deception, how about all those moon astronauts that were Masons? Now, I don't want to debate the facts on that one, so here is an eye-opener for y'all. Do no more than re-arrange the letters of the historic event!
Americas first moon landing :
Grand-scale misinformation!

Now, if you don't believe in anagrams, consider for a second:
Ancient Rome:
Erotic an' Mean

(&)An Ampersand sign:
Parsing... means "and"
The definition of Parsing is "To make sense of; comprehend:.
Now, is there any doubt where the damn Ampers&nd comes from?

[edit on 20-3-2005 by akilles]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
And all these books that Freemasons write, are you saying you don't need permission from the Order to write a book, and potentially spill its secrets? They just trust you to include what your own opinion is, and not reveal
anything else?

No mason needs permission to write a book about the fraternity. Who's going to stop him? That's ridiculous. There isn't even a governing body that could control this. We don't hold copyrights to the fraternity, anyone can write whatever they wish.

They didn't edit, AND Publish Pike's books then?

WHO is "they"? And if "they" did, it's because Pike wrote his book FOR the fraternity, and had others edit it. Nice try, but a mason is never censored.

Any time there is proof of a Mason committing an act of deception in the past, it is ALWAYS made sure that individual is separated as not having been an 'accepted Mason'. Time and time again!

If a mason acts un-masonically, he will be separated and removed. That's no different than firing an employee for his behavior or for breaking the rules.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The whole aspect of claiming to investigate a man's character in Freemasonry, how much 'individualism' do you allow in the re-interpretation of the teachings?

What deviation is considered Masonic still, and what straw breaks the camels back, and makes an immoral act unMasonic where it was previously Masonic.

Why the need for two words at all, seems Masons should be synonymous with morals, but instead they are synonymous with political leaders that cannot be trusted, and extremely wealthy men (there is more than 100 years of proof on this one) who made their money unscrupulously.

Beyond their quasi-public role as agents of the US Treasury Department, the Federal Reserve Banks are profit-making corporations, whose beneficiaries include some of America's wealthiest families.

And then we look at these same families, and their involvement in Intelligence Agencies (Bush...) whether it's heroin from Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia) in the '60s and '70s, or coc aine from Central America (Panama, Columbia) and heroin from Afghanistan (remember they said they were just supporting the mujaheddin's drug trading cuz they were such stand out nice guys other than that) in the '80s, or coc aine from Colombia in the '90s, or heroin from Afghanistan today - no major CIA covert operation has ever lacked a drug smuggling component.

Then the FBI completely exonerated - though never identified - the speculators who purchased, a few days before the attacks (through a bank whose previous director is now the CIA executive director), an unusual number of "put" options, and who made millions betting that the stocks in American and United Airlines would crash, - is not a "theory." It's fact.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   

What deviation is considered Masonic still, and what straw breaks the camels back, and makes an immoral act unMasonic where it was previously Masonic.

Well, this would depend on who you ask. but the general concensus is that anything that goes against the laws of man and the laws of God is unmasonic.

Why the need for two words at all, seems Masons should be synonymous with morals, but instead they are synonymous with political leaders that cannot be trusted, and extremely wealthy men (there is more than 100 years of proof on this one) who made their money unscrupulously.

That's not true. The majority of masons have always been regular, common men who are not rich and powerful. YOU CANNOT deny this, there's no arguing that the percentage of masons that are either rich or powerful are small and rare.

On thing is for sure though, if masons seem to be more successful than other people, it is only because Freemasonry gives a man the knowledge, confidence and values to be a leader and an example for others to follow.

Then the FBI completely exonerated - though never identified - the speculators who purchased, a few days before the attacks (through a bank whose previous director is now the CIA executive director), an unusual number of "put" options, and who made millions betting that the stocks in American and United Airlines would crash, - is not a "theory." It's fact.

If it's fact, then please provide the proof. I don't even know what this has to do with what we're talking about, but I'd love to see what evidence you have for this (as I am an options trader myself).

[edit on 20-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Where exactly could I find that "fact"?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well, they weren't identified.

And the last time it was mentioned in the news was about September 18, 2001

So I guess a newspaper would be a good place to start?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
It has everything to do with you! See, lower level Freemasons know less about Freemasonry than higher level Freemasons. This is obviously why they have different levels of Freemasonry.

I'm as much of a mason as a 33rd degree mason. Master Mason is the highest regular degree one can have. All the other degrees are considered APPENDANT DEGREES (that means additional, incase ya didnt know) They only elaborate on the first three degrees. I would argue that I know more about masonry than MANY of (what you would call) "high-ranking" masons. Any of the many 32nd degree masons on this forum will tell you the same thing.

This right here says it all concerning you.
I point out that Freemasons have different levels (degrees, ranks, etc...).
I point out there's a reason for an entity having different levels.
I point out the definition of levels is that one is higher, more knowledgeable, than other levels. (For example a 33 degree versus a 14th degree). A general is more privy to information than a private. A commodore is more privy to certain information than a seaman (or whatever a lower ranked sailor is called.)
Even if there's a difference of just 1 level, it means there's a reason for there being a diffference, for there being even 1 level that's higher. It means there's something about that 1 higher level that's different. There's some form of information that 1 higher level is more privy to.

You, sebatwerk, then come back saying and claiming levels don't matter. That the top Freemasons don't run Freemasonry. That lower level members have as much power as the top elite members. Have as much knowledge. OooooK.

I would argue that I know more about masonry than MANY of (what you would call) "high-ranking" masons.

masonry does not have "top guys".

Riiiiiiiight.

It comes down to this:

1. Everyone else don't go by what I say, don't go by what sebatwerk says. Everyone do your own personal investigation into what the Freemasons are about. Read up on them, including the book by Albert Pike, and Jim Shaw. And David Icke's books. And other books about them by other authors at your local bookstore, and library. (in New Age section, or Occult section.)

2. Everyone else talk to your own family members, friends, co-workers, aquaintances, who are Freemasons, turned down being Freemasons, or ex-freemasons, and interview them, about what are the ulterior motives of the elite in Freemasonry. As well as relatives, of Freemasons. What really goes in the Freemasons, at lowest levels, mid levels, and highest levels.
If you have a chance to join, see and observe for yourself.

I didn't go by what others say, I did my own personal investigation. As a result, I stand firm in what I say, know, studied, interviewed in person, and observed with my own eyes.

----------------------------------

I have a feeling that from now on, It's going to be I'll post something and sebatwerk will simply repeat himself that everything I post is false, my sources are false, don't exist, or... when that's not enough, simply make things up. (Like sebatwerk saying levels don't mean anything. That there are no levels. That Albert Pike is nothing because sebatwerk says so. The thing is, Pike owns sebatwerk when it comes to experience, and knowledge, in the Freemasons.

Albert Pike is also only a Master Mason, just like me.

Until I see a statue of sebatwerk in Washington, DC... I'll take what Pike says over what sebatwerk says in Freemason related matters......heheheh. A person has to be more than "just like you" to get a statue of them in Washington, DC.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:49 AM
link   
andersonr,

I was browsing a copy of the book "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke. On page 360 it goes into more details about your question in the first post of this thread, about the main subject of this thread. The meaning(s) behind the symbols on back of the American dollar bill.
You can read it for free at any major bookstore (Banes & Noble, Strands, on and on..) they even have chairs and tables to encourage customers to sit and read for free if they want to.
Or if you have the extra money, buy it and read, and re-read it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

WOW, that's an amazing source, can I qoute you?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by HeirX

www.sfgate.com.../chronicle/archive/2001/09/18/MN63703.DTL

Here's a link to the original story. It was later played down in the media but saying the amount of money, which was about 5 million, is chump change.

I'm just getting the hang of this. Sorry about the double post.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, credit is given where credit is due, is it not?

After almost 4 years I still remember the freakin' ONLY DAY it was in the news, and I still only get a thumbs down from the mod?

Do I have to finish your thoughts for you?

JeZEUS.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   

I point out that Freemasons have different levels (degrees, ranks, etc...).
I point out there's a reason for an entity having different levels.
I point out the definition of levels is that one is higher, more knowledgeable, than other levels. (For example a 33 degree versus a 14th degree). A general is more privy to information than a private. A commodore is more privy to certain information than a seaman (or whatever a lower ranked sailor is called.)

And it's all true. Any mason on this forum will tell you the same thing. It's been explained to me like this, and I though it was helpful:

regarding a masonic career:
Height = 3 Blue Lodge degrees (up to master mason)
Width = Appendant degrees, such as 30 additional Scottish Rite degrees
Length = Additional masonic clubs such as Shriners.

The Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees dont teach a mason anything new, they only elaborate on what a mason has learned his forst three degrees. Hence, a 32nd degree mason doesn't know more, but what we know he knows better.

Even if there's a difference of just 1 level, it means there's a reason for there being a diffference, for there being even 1 level that's higher. It means there's something about that 1 higher level that's different. There's some form of information that 1 higher level is more privy to.

I just explained it above.

You, sebatwerk, then come back saying and claiming levels don't matter. That the top Freemasons don't run Freemasonry. That lower level members have as much power as the top elite members. Have as much knowledge. OooooK.

I invite you to call any lodge in the World and ask their members regarding what I just told you. If you think that only the 33rd degree masons run the fraternity, you're mistaken. The Grand Lodge of California can do ANYTHING it wants and make any changes it wants to all the lodges in the state. The only thing it risks is no longer being recognized by Grand Lodges in other states and countries. Individual lodges can do the same thing.

And who runs the lodges? The lodge's officers! You only have to be a Master Mason to be a lodge officer, including Master. A master of a lodge has authority over ANY 33rd degree mason in his lodge. Again, please verify this by calling a lodge or asking any of the masons on this forum.

masonry does not have "top guys".

Riiiiiiiight.

Again, why should someone take your word over an actual masons? Oh, because I'm not a member of an appendant body like the Scottish Rite? Absurd.

1. Everyone else don't go by what I say, don't go by what sebatwerk says. Everyone do your own personal investigation into what the Freemasons are about. Read up on them, including the book by Albert Pike, and Jim Shaw. And David Icke's books. And other books about them by other authors at your local bookstore, and library. (in New Age section, or Occult section.)

I agree, but I don't think anybody should be reading Icke's books. Or anyone with an agenda and a desire to make money over informing his/her readers.

2. Everyone else talk to your own family members, friends, co-workers, aquaintances, who are Freemasons, turned down being Freemasons, or ex-freemasons, and interview them, about what are the ulterior motives of the elite in Freemasonry. As well as relatives, of Freemasons. What really goes in the Freemasons, at lowest levels, mid levels, and highest levels.
If you have a chance to join, see and observe for yourself.

I would not recommend joining JUST to see what it's like. You have the opportunity to do all the research you need ahead of time to determine whether or not you should join.

I didn't go by what others say, I did my own personal investigation. As a result, I stand firm in what I say, know, studied, interviewed in person, and observed with my own eyes.

And you obviously reserached the wrong books and websites. And when you DID reserach the right book, you took out quotes, twisted them and changed the meaning to quit your own agenda.

I have a feeling that from now on, It's going to be I'll post something and sebatwerk will simply repeat himself that everything I post is false, my sources are false, don't exist, or... when that's not enough, simply make things up. (Like sebatwerk saying levels don't mean anything. That there are no levels. That Albert Pike is nothing because sebatwerk says so. The thing is, Pike owns sebatwerk when it comes to experience, and knowledge, in the Freemasons.

Levels DON'T mean anything except the level of masonic experience you have. They do NOT give you more POWER within the fraternity. The ONLY people that have any power (other than a single vote) are the lodge OFFICERS such as Master, Wardens and so on. And they are voted to ONE YEAR terms. Again, higher degrees do not give you more power!

Albert Pike is also only a Master Mason, just like me.

Until I see a statue of sebatwerk in Washington, DC... I'll take what Pike says over what sebatwerk says in Freemason related matters......heheheh. A person has to be more than "just like you" to get a statue of them in Washington, DC.

You REALLY don't understand. I AM NOT a member of the Scottish Rite. Therefore, the additional degrees mean NOTHING to me (by the way, I could join the Scottish Rite ANYTIME I want, and be a 32nd degree mason in a few days.. THAT'S how easy it is to become a "High-level Mason"). If Pike were alive, he would hold NO authority over me whatsoever. What's more, if he were a member of a lodge over which I was master, I would have authority over him, 3 degrees and all. How can you dispute that!?

[edit on 22-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why yes, that makes perfect sense...he doesn't know any more...just better!

errr hang on...no it doesn't.

It's like saying that knowing the "The Moon is made of Green Cheese" is correct, but knowing that it is "a heavenly body 400,000km away from Earth etc..." is better!

There is no logic to "Masonic Logic" because a Mason is never wrong once he has talen the third degree, after all he is a "Master" now, how can he be wrong?
Only the Profane can be wrong.

And yes - the 3rd degree is the highest degree in "Regular" Freemasonry, just as Sargent is the highest degree in the "Regular" army.

Get my drift?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The Great Pyramids were built roughly 150,000 years ago. (To any Bible believers, relax, the Bible talks of civilizations existing millions of years before Adam and Eve were created.
)

could you point out where in the bible it talks about civilizations existing before adam and eve? not something i ever recall reading.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Albert Pike is pretty much the most misquoted person on the planet. To help you with your ongoing masonic education, and in the spirit of denying ignorance, I'm going to post some links for you to follow up on and read. Make sure you read them all mind you - there'll be a test later.

www.masonicinfo.com...

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

en.wikipedia.org...

Please don't rattle on about Jim Shaw's book. It's been proven beyond any doubt that the man is a liar and a charletan. He was never a 33rd degree mason, he couldn't have been, and so therefore the whole book is completely made up.

www.srmason-sj.org...

If these are examples of your research it doesn't bode well for any future nuggets of information you may choose to post here.

3 out of 10. Must try harder.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The topic is the American Dollar Bill:

Anybody that says what the Treasury Board says it is is just jerking themselves off. That symbol has nothing to do with North American culture. What is more accurate is, for example, the Canadian 5 dollar bill. It has kids playing ice hockey outside in the winter on it: something that is a symbol of our Nation.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
And yes - the 3rd degree is the highest degree in "Regular" Freemasonry, just as Sargent is the highest degree in the "Regular" army.

That makes no sense! A sergeant is only an E3, and the enlisted ranks go up to (i believe) E10. The highest degree you can get to in masonry, WITHOUT PETITIONING and JOINING ANOTHER ORGANIZATION, is MASTER MASON. But nice try.

I hate to break it to you but the only people that have any authority in the fraternity are the lodge officers. And EVERY mason above the degree of Master Mason gets an equal vote.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

Cug

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

That makes no sense! A sergeant is only an E3, and the enlisted ranks go up to (i believe) E10.

quick fyi
E1 is Private
E2 is Private second class
E3 is Private first class
E4 is Specialist and corporal
E5 is Sargent
E6 is Staff Sargent
E7 is Sargent First class
E8 is Sargent Major
E9 is Sargent Major of the Army

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
You forgot Molloch in the top right hand corner of the bill (you'll need a magnafying glass to see it though..

a tiny little owl on the outside border of the "1" ... in the curved part...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join