It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pyramids and the Symbol on the Dollar bill ?

page: 4
1
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok so we get back to the dollar thing and the pyramid.

There was The Federal Reserve Act passed in 1913. The International Bankers funded and staffed Woodrow Wilson's campaign for President. A senator Nelson Aldrich, maternal grandfather to the Rockefellers pushed through the Act on Christmas Eve or the day before when there was only 2 or 3 Congressmen present. A quote from Wilson later after this act was passed "I have unwittingly ruined my country"

The dollar bill which is in use now was commisioned I believe in the early 30's. The Pyramid is a commonly written theme concerning the Illuminati and hidden symbols. It is believed that they use symbols in buildings and Company Logos etc.

As well as the pyramid with the All seeing Eye there are other hidden symbols. The Owl as someone earlier mentioned(Yes magnifying glass required). Also MDCCLXXVI there is an uncanny coincidence that 666 can be made out of it DC = 600 LX = 60 VI = 6 The MDCCLXXVI is for 1776 the year of Americas Independence, also the year that Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati. However check this coincidence. The new Freedom Tower to be built in place of the World Trade Center will be 1776 feet! (Antenna not included)

To the right of this on the ‘Great Seal’, is the image of the Eagle or ‘Phoenix Bird’, worshiped in ancient times by societies such as the Sumerians and Egyptians etc. The Eagle carries a branch with thirteen leaves representative of the thirteen controlling bloodlines of the llluminati.

Check out the 20 dollar bill. If folded in on itself there is a clear picture of 2 towers up in smoke. Coincidence?

The Euro currency has many symbols refrence to the Illuminati. The British currency has it and also the old German currency. There are probably more.

The bank building in Austin if looked at from the side gives the impression of an owl. Not forgetting of course the Eternal Flame they like to place in certain places

The Illuminati like to have these symbols in your face but hiding the true meaning to those who are unaware.

There is a massive list of symbols to be looked into.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by MrDog]




posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

Originally posted by sebatwerk

That makes no sense! A sergeant is only an E3, and the enlisted ranks go up to (i believe) E10.



quick fyi
E1 is Private
E2 is Private second class
E3 is Private first class
E4 is Specialist and corporal
E5 is Sargent
E6 is Staff Sargent
E7 is Sargent First class
E8 is Sargent Major
E9 is Sargent Major of the Army





Well, I was close. I onnly know the structure of the USMC, and even THEN I got it wrong!


E1 - Private
E2 - PFC
E3 - Lance Corporal
E4 - Corporal
E5 - Sergeant
E6 - Staff Sergeant
E7 - Gunnery Sergeant
E8 - Master Sergeant / First Sergeant
E9 - Master Gunnery Sergeant/ Sergeant Major
E10 - Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps

In any case, I think I made my point.



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
What the hell are we discussing? .. who cares about ranks...


Don't forget about Mollock/Molloch whatever you call him ...

The owl that's in the redwood forest that everyone goes to visit (all the "important" people anyway)

There is a little tiny tiny tiny owl hidden on the dollar bill as well ... in the top right hand corner, ... the curve in the border where the "1" is ..



posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
What the hell are we discussing? .. who cares about ranks...


Look at the other conversations going on in this thread.



There is a little tiny tiny tiny owl hidden on the dollar bill as well ... in the top right hand corner, ... the curve in the border where the "1" is ..


I thought that was the spider that wove the webs on the bill?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

The Great Pyramids were built roughly 150,000 years ago. (To any Bible believers, relax, the Bible talks of civilizations existing millions of years before Adam and Eve were created.
)

could you point out where in the bible it talks about civilizations existing before adam and eve? not something i ever recall reading.


There are many, many, parts of the Bible no rabbi, priest, minister, or any clergy will ever talk about. (Like the part where Lot's 2 daughters gang raped their father, and it was A-OK with God.) I'm making a kinda book on this too. It's almost done. Maybe I'll make a web site about it too heheh.
But I'll post on the parts talking about how civilizations existed on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

There are many examples:

Example 1 -
=========

Genesis 1:28
"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth..."

Genesis 9:1
"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth."

Noah and his family are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.
Adam and Eve are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.

Example 2 -
=========

Jeremiah 4:23-28 (entire account)
"I looked at the earth, and it was formeless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone."

Genesis 1:2
"Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface....."

Jeremiah 4:25
"I looked, and there were no people"
(some Bible translations say

"I saw, and look! There was not an earthling man."

Jeremiah 4:26
"I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins.
(some Bible translations say

"I saw, and look! The orchard itself was a wilderness, and the very cities of it had all been torn down."

To compare various Bible translations from different Bibles:
bible.gospelcm.net...
another good site (It even has the entire original Greek Bible, which is one of the original languages the Bible was written in.)
bible.crosswalk.com...
You can also go to any major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, whatever) and in the Religious Section compare the same verses from different Bibles.

No matter which Bible translation is used, either way Jeremiah 4:23-28 talks about the following:
1. There are no humans alive on the planet.
2. The planet is completly destroyed, on the same level in Genesis. "Formeless and empty."
3. There is no light. Not night time, but on a catastrophic level, the same level as mentioned in Genesis. (God later on in Genesis makes regular night time darkness.)
4. There are destroyed towns/cities!

This cannot be the future, because it says no humans are alive. This cannot be Noah's flood, because no humans are alive. There's only one other time period when the Earth underwent destructive forces, and there were no humans alive - in the past, in Genesis 1:2. So Jeremiah 4:23-28 is talking about Genesis 1:2.

Since Jeremiah 4:23-28 has now been successfully connected to Genesis 1:2, then during the time period between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 there were towns and cities. If there are towns and cities, then there once were physical people living in them. There were civilizations on earth looong before Adam and Eve were created. There was a first flood, then later a second flood (Noah's Flood.)

Example 3 -
=========

Ezekiel 28:11-19 (contains the entire biography of the Son of Dawn, who later became called the Serpant, the Dragon, who later also became called Satan the Devil.)
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald...."

He's wearing precious stones from Earth. This means he has on a physcial uniform, he's in physical form. He's in Eden. This is back when he was a good guy. Before the war in heaven. When Adam and Eve are created, the Son of Dawn is now a bad guy, called the Serpent. This means the War In Heaven already happened before Adam and Eve were created. This means Eden once existed before. Before Adam and Eve both were made, before the War In Heaven, before when the Son of Dawn was on earth, in physical form.
What is God's best ever creation, (in physical form, wearing a physical uniform of precious metals) doing in Eden, before the War In Heaven, before Adam and Eve?


Note:
The evidence in the Bible points to the War In Heaven as what completly destroyed, and wiped out the civilizations, and people who lived on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.


[edit on 23-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
Also MDCCLXXVI there is an uncanny coincidence that 666 can be made out of it DC = 600 LX = 60 VI = 6 The MDCCLXXVI is for 1776 the year of Americas Independence, also the year that Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati. However check this coincidence. The new Freedom Tower to be built in place of the World Trade Center will be 1776 feet! (Antenna not included)


Heres a nifty little easy pattern from the bottom row numerals
M=1000, D=500, C=100, L=50, X=10, V=5, I=1
M - D + C + C - L + X + X-V+I
1000-500+100+100-50+10+10-5+1
Equals the magic number666.

As for the two towers on the back of the twenty, it is uncanny, but I am not convinced on that yet.

Fun with math



[edit on 23-3-2005 by 1wintermute1]



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1wintermute1

Originally posted by MrDog
Also MDCCLXXVI there is an uncanny coincidence that 666 can be made out of it DC = 600 LX = 60 VI = 6 The MDCCLXXVI is for 1776 the year of Americas Independence, also the year that Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati. However check this coincidence. The new Freedom Tower to be built in place of the World Trade Center will be 1776 feet! (Antenna not included)


Heres a nifty little pattern from the bottom row numerals

M=1000, D=500, C=100, L=50, X=10, V=5, I=1

M - D + C + C - L + X + X-V+I
1000-500+100+100-50+10+10-5+1

Equals the magic number666.

Fun with math


And you believe that was done on purpose? You and Akilles amaze me.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by 1wintermute1

Originally posted by MrDog
Also MDCCLXXVI there is an uncanny coincidence that 666 can be made out of it DC = 600 LX = 60 VI = 6 The MDCCLXXVI is for 1776 the year of Americas Independence, also the year that Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati. However check this coincidence. The new Freedom Tower to be built in place of the World Trade Center will be 1776 feet! (Antenna not included)


Heres a nifty little pattern from the bottom row numerals

M=1000, D=500, C=100, L=50, X=10, V=5, I=1

M - D + C + C - L + X + X-V+I
1000-500+100+100-50+10+10-5+1

Equals the magic number666.

Fun with math


And you believe that was done on purpose? You and Akilles amaze me.


I don't know if it was done on purpose or coincidence. But I know it's there.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I point out that Freemasons have different levels (degrees, ranks, etc...).
I point out there's a reason for an entity having different levels.
I point out the definition of levels is that one is higher, more knowledgeable, than other levels. (For example a 33 degree versus a 14th degree). A general is more privy to information than a private. A commodore is more privy to certain information than a seaman (or whatever a lower ranked sailor is called.)


And it's all true. Any mason on this forum will tell you the same thing. It's been explained to me like this, and I though it was helpful:

regarding a masonic career:
Height = 3 Blue Lodge degrees (up to master mason)
Width = Appendant degrees, such as 30 additional Scottish Rite degrees
Length = Additional masonic clubs such as Shriners.

The Scottish Rite and York Rite degrees dont teach a mason anything new, they only elaborate on what a mason has learned his forst three degrees. Hence, a 32nd degree mason doesn't know more, but what we know he knows better.



Even if there's a difference of just 1 level, it means there's a reason for there being a diffference, for there being even 1 level that's higher. It means there's something about that 1 higher level that's different. There's some form of information that 1 higher level is more privy to.


I just explained it above.


Yes you sure did.


a 32nd degree mason doesn't know more, but what we know he knows better.
- sebatwerk


I've put you into a corner, and you can't escape. I leave it to all other lurkers to ponder your suspension of logic, reality, and common sense.











Originally posted by MrNECROS
Why yes, that makes perfect sense...he doesn't know any more...just better!

errr hang on...no it doesn't.

It's like saying that knowing the "The Moon is made of Green Cheese" is correct, but knowing that it is "a heavenly body 400,000km away from Earth etc..." is better!

There is no logic to "Masonic Logic" because a Mason is never wrong once he has talen the third degree, after all he is a "Master" now, how can he be wrong?
Only the Profane can be wrong.

And yes - the 3rd degree is the highest degree in "Regular" Freemasonry, just as Sargent is the highest degree in the "Regular" army.

Get my drift?


Thank you for reading him well!


A martial arts Master doesn't know more, they simply "know better".
A law professor doesn't know more, they just "know better".
A surgeon doesn't know more than a nurse, they "know better".

[edit on 23-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   


A martial arts Master doesn't know more, they simply "know better".
A law professor doesn't know more, they just "know better".
A surgeon doesn't know more than a nurse, they "know better".


What I meant by my argument is: In the additional degrees, a mason isn;t taught anything NEW. He is only taught the details of what he learned in his first three degrees. They are expanded and elaborated upon.


Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I've put you into a corner, and you can't escape. I leave it to all other lurkers to ponder your suspension of logic, reality, and common sense.


You've put me into a corner? It seems you are suspending logic by believing so. You still haven't replied to my comments about officers of the lodge being the only ones in the fraternity with authority. Or the fact that the additional degrees are APPENDANT DEGREES, not part of regular masonry. It would seem that you have just completely ignored any reply I gave that refutes your previous arguments. Until you address those issues, you have not put me into any corner. I stand by my statements and you have no way of disproving them. I, on the other hand, have made an excellent case, which you seem to be ignoring.

Please address EVERY part of my post, as I have done with yours. And please provide evidence for your claims, don't just pull them out of the air.



[edit on 23-3-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

Originally posted by drogo

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

The Great Pyramids were built roughly 150,000 years ago. (To any Bible believers, relax, the Bible talks of civilizations existing millions of years before Adam and Eve were created.
)

could you point out where in the bible it talks about civilizations existing before adam and eve? not something i ever recall reading.


There are many, many, parts of the Bible no rabbi, priest, minister, or any clergy will ever talk about. (Like the part where Lot's 2 daughters gang raped their father, and it was A-OK with God.) I'm making a kinda book on this too. It's almost done. Maybe I'll make a web site about it too heheh.
But I'll post on the parts talking about how civilizations existed on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

There are many examples:

Example 1 -
=========

Genesis 1:28
"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth..."

Genesis 9:1
"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth."

Noah and his family are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.
Adam and Eve are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.

Example 2 -
=========

Jeremiah 4:23-28 (entire account)
"I looked at the earth, and it was formeless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone."

Genesis 1:2
"Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface....."

Jeremiah 4:25
"I looked, and there were no people"
(some Bible translations say

"I saw, and look! There was not an earthling man."

Jeremiah 4:26
"I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins.
(some Bible translations say

"I saw, and look! The orchard itself was a wilderness, and the very cities of it had all been torn down."

To compare various Bible translations from different Bibles:
bible.gospelcm.net...
another good site (It even has the entire original Greek Bible, which is one of the original languages the Bible was written in.)
bible.crosswalk.com...
You can also go to any major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, whatever) and in the Religious Section compare the same verses from different Bibles.

No matter which Bible translation is used, either way Jeremiah 4:23-28 talks about the following:
1. There are no humans alive on the planet.
2. The planet is completly destroyed, on the same level in Genesis. "Formeless and empty."
3. There is no light. Not night time, but on a catastrophic level, the same level as mentioned in Genesis. (God later on in Genesis makes regular night time darkness.)
4. There are destroyed towns/cities!

This cannot be the future, because it says no humans are alive. This cannot be Noah's flood, because no humans are alive. There's only one other time period when the Earth underwent destructive forces, and there were no humans alive - in the past, in Genesis 1:2. So Jeremiah 4:23-28 is talking about Genesis 1:2.

Since Jeremiah 4:23-28 has now been successfully connected to Genesis 1:2, then during the time period between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 there were towns and cities. If there are towns and cities, then there once were physical people living in them. There were civilizations on earth looong before Adam and Eve were created. There was a first flood, then later a second flood (Noah's Flood.)

Example 3 -
=========

Ezekiel 28:11-19 (contains the entire biography of the Son of Dawn, who later became called the Serpant, the Dragon, who later also became called Satan the Devil.)
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald...."

He's wearing precious stones from Earth. This means he has on a physcial uniform, he's in physical form. He's in Eden. This is back when he was a good guy. Before the war in heaven. When Adam and Eve are created, the Son of Dawn is now a bad guy, called the Serpent. This means the War In Heaven already happened before Adam and Eve were created. This means Eden once existed before. Before Adam and Eve both were made, before the War In Heaven, before when the Son of Dawn was on earth, in physical form.
What is God's best ever creation, (in physical form, wearing a physical uniform of precious metals) doing in Eden, before the War In Heaven, before Adam and Eve?


Note:
The evidence in the Bible points to the War In Heaven as what completly destroyed, and wiped out the civilizations, and people who lived on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.


[edit on 23-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

yes there was a civilization that was arround before noah and the flood this is openly stated. the fact that god was killing them because they were wicked, only saveing the animals and noah's family.

as for your passages in jerimiah chapter 4 if you do not stop at verse 28 but continue reading you see that it is aparently an area being talked about.
jeremiah 4:29-31
at the noise of marching armies, the people flee in terror from the citys. they hide in the bushes and run for the mountains. all the citys have been abandoned-not a person remains! what are you doing, you who have been plundered? why do you dress up in your most beutiful clothing and jewelry? why do you brighten your eyes with mascara? it will do you no good! your allies despise you and will kill you.
i hear a great cry, like that of a woman giveing birth to her first child. it is the cry of jerusalem's people gasping for breath, pleading for help, prostrate before their murderers.

yup sounds like the whole earth was destroyed all right no humans left at all. what it is is the nation being destroyed not mankind.

now for ezekiel 28:11-19
i will not write all of the passages as it would take too long(my computer crashes often, and typing with one finger takes forever) but i would urge people to read starting in chapter 26 where god is comandinga message be delivered to the king of tyre. to chapter 28 verse 19. it is clear that this is a message to be delivered to an earthly king in the time of ezekiel arround 587 bc. it seems that god had intended this king to be his peoples protecter, aparently he has sinned greatly so god will destroy him. as for being in edon i am not sure if this is a compareitive statement or not perhapse he is indeed in the actual garden. this is no "prior" civilization. nor is the king stated to be saten. in fact if you start at chapter 25 untill chapter 39, it seems that there were messages for many other kindoms as well. so no this is not evidance of prior civilization before adam and eve.

i urge you to remember that delibritly twisting of the word of god is a sin. personaly i will give you the benifit of doubt that there was no intentional attempt to mislead.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

Originally posted by drogo

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012

The Great Pyramids were built roughly 150,000 years ago. (To any Bible believers, relax, the Bible talks of civilizations existing millions of years before Adam and Eve were created.
)

could you point out where in the bible it talks about civilizations existing before adam and eve? not something i ever recall reading.


There are many, many, parts of the Bible no rabbi, priest, minister, or any clergy will ever talk about. (Like the part where Lot's 2 daughters gang raped their father, and it was A-OK with God.) I'm making a kinda book on this too. It's almost done. Maybe I'll make a web site about it too heheh.
But I'll post on the parts talking about how civilizations existed on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.

There are many examples:

Example 1 -
=========

Genesis 1:28
"And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth..."

Genesis 9:1
"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and REplenish the earth."

Noah and his family are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.
Adam and Eve are being told to REfill/REplenish the earth with humans, because it once had humans before.

Example 2 -
=========

Jeremiah 4:23-28 (entire account)
"I looked at the earth, and it was formeless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone."

Genesis 1:2
"Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface....."

Jeremiah 4:25
"I looked, and there were no people"
(some Bible translations say

"I saw, and look! There was not an earthling man."

Jeremiah 4:26
"I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins.
(some Bible translations say

"I saw, and look! The orchard itself was a wilderness, and the very cities of it had all been torn down."

To compare various Bible translations from different Bibles:
bible.gospelcm.net...
another good site (It even has the entire original Greek Bible, which is one of the original languages the Bible was written in.)
bible.crosswalk.com...
You can also go to any major bookstore (Barnes & Noble, Strand, whatever) and in the Religious Section compare the same verses from different Bibles.

No matter which Bible translation is used, either way Jeremiah 4:23-28 talks about the following:
1. There are no humans alive on the planet.
2. The planet is completly destroyed, on the same level in Genesis. "Formeless and empty."
3. There is no light. Not night time, but on a catastrophic level, the same level as mentioned in Genesis. (God later on in Genesis makes regular night time darkness.)
4. There are destroyed towns/cities!

This cannot be the future, because it says no humans are alive. This cannot be Noah's flood, because no humans are alive. There's only one other time period when the Earth underwent destructive forces, and there were no humans alive - in the past, in Genesis 1:2. So Jeremiah 4:23-28 is talking about Genesis 1:2.

Since Jeremiah 4:23-28 has now been successfully connected to Genesis 1:2, then during the time period between Genesis 1:1 and Genesis 1:2 there were towns and cities. If there are towns and cities, then there once were physical people living in them. There were civilizations on earth looong before Adam and Eve were created. There was a first flood, then later a second flood (Noah's Flood.)

Example 3 -
=========

Ezekiel 28:11-19 (contains the entire biography of the Son of Dawn, who later became called the Serpant, the Dragon, who later also became called Satan the Devil.)
"You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald...."

He's wearing precious stones from Earth. This means he has on a physcial uniform, he's in physical form. He's in Eden. This is back when he was a good guy. Before the war in heaven. When Adam and Eve are created, the Son of Dawn is now a bad guy, called the Serpent. This means the War In Heaven already happened before Adam and Eve were created. This means Eden once existed before. Before Adam and Eve both were made, before the War In Heaven, before when the Son of Dawn was on earth, in physical form.
What is God's best ever creation, (in physical form, wearing a physical uniform of precious metals) doing in Eden, before the War In Heaven, before Adam and Eve?


Note:
The evidence in the Bible points to the War In Heaven as what completly destroyed, and wiped out the civilizations, and people who lived on Earth before Adam and Eve were created.


[edit on 23-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

yes there was a civilization that was arround before noah and the flood this is openly stated. the fact that god was killing them because they were wicked, only saveing the animals and noah's family.

I'm talking about civilization existing before Adam and Eve were created. Not before Noah LOL!



Originally posted by drogo
as for your passages in jerimiah chapter 4 if you do not stop at verse 28 but continue reading you see that it is aparently an area being talked about.
jeremiah 4:29-31
at the noise of marching armies, the people flee in terror from the citys. they hide in the bushes and run for the mountains. all the citys have been abandoned-not a person remains! what are you doing, you who have been plundered? why do you dress up in your most beutiful clothing and jewelry? why do you brighten your eyes with mascara? it will do you no good! your allies despise you and will kill you.
i hear a great cry, like that of a woman giveing birth to her first child. it is the cry of jerusalem's people gasping for breath, pleading for help, prostrate before their murderers.

yup sounds like the whole earth was destroyed all right no humans left at all. what it is is the nation being destroyed not mankind.


The entire chapter 4, is a warning that Zion/Jeruselem, will end up like a prior destruction. A prior destruction in which the earth "was without form, and void, and the heavens had no light... and the cities and towns were in ruins.". The exact same catastrophy talked about in Genesis 1:2.
Going by your reasoning, then Genesis 1:2 is talking about a local area? A local nation? Hmmm?


Jeremiah 4:23-28 (entire account)
"I looked at the earth, and it was formeless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone."

Genesis 1:2
"Now the earth was formeless and empty, darkness was over the surface....."
- from the Bible






Originally posted by drogo
now for ezekiel 28:11-19
i will not write all of the passages as it would take too long(my computer crashes often, and typing with one finger takes forever) but i would urge people to read starting in chapter 26 where god is comandinga message be delivered to the king of tyre. to chapter 28 verse 19. it is clear that this is a message to be delivered to an earthly king in the time of ezekiel arround 587 bc. it seems that god had intended this king to be his peoples protecter, aparently he has sinned greatly so god will destroy him. as for being in edon i am not sure if this is a compareitive statement or not perhapse he is indeed in the actual garden.

Let's see here, you attempt to say there is no evidence of civilizations existing before Adam and Eve were created. THEN you say "perhaps he is indeed in the actual garden". You realize you're supporting me then?
Yes, someone else was in Eden alright, and it was not a 3rd human with Adam and Eve. Nor was it the serpant who was a bad guy when he was there with Adam and Eve.
It was an ancient Eden, before Genesis 1:2, when this Son of Dawn was there, as a good guy, wearing a uniform covered in precious metals and jewels from the earth. The only time the Son of Dawn was a good guy was before Adam and Eve were made. Before the War In Heaven happened.


Originally posted by drogo
this is no "prior" civilization. nor is the king stated to be saten. in fact if you start at chapter 25 untill chapter 39, it seems that there were messages for many other kindoms as well. so no this is not evidance of prior civilization before adam and eve.

There are different messages, for example at chapter 28 verse 20 it says

20 Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

This means the person God is relaying this message to, is recieving another, NEW, and different, message to record into the Bible.
ONE of these many DIFFERENT messages, is about the Son of Dawn, and his life. It talks about how he was the best ever creation by God, the anointed angel, and how he attempted to overthrow God.
Do you honestly think this is talking about a regular human king, who lived in Eden? Who was perfect? I thought only Adam, Eve, and Jesus (when he was on Earth in physical form), were the only perfect human creations of God?


Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created


Also there's the little problem of the Bible never saying Adam, Eve, and another human all lived in Eden together. And another little problem of God putting 2 guardians by the entrance of Eden to make sure no other humans wandered into Eden and find the Tree of Life.


Originally posted by drogo
i urge you to remember that delibritly twisting of the word of god is a sin. personaly i will give you the benifit of doubt that there was no intentional attempt to mislead.

Hey, "god" is suppose to be a capital "G".
Next, the word of God has already been delibritly twisted, I'm helping to untwist it.

Aaand, why did you on purpose run away from reading my Example # 1?
Hmmm?


[edit on 23-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
sorry i did not run away from question one i thought i had answered it.

Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and told them,"Multiply and fill the earth and sudue it. Be masters over the fish and birds and all the animals" there is NO re involved.

as for the king being in the garden of eden i had said that "perhapse" he was in the actual garden. after all God is in charge so he could have let him go in if he wanted. i also stated that this could be a comparison not nesisarily a fact.

as for capitals, i have never been able to type properly and holding my bible so i can type quotes is a hard thing espesialy since my shift buttons do not always work. i use 2 fingers and have to look at the keyboard when i type.

i looked up every pasage you cited and was able to find nothing that even aluded to pre adam and eve peoples.

as for the leter to the king of tyre there is NO refrance to saten at all also it is included with warnings to other lands at the same time. as far as i can see i have refuted all of your "evidance" just by reading around the areas that you quote, finding nothing but evidance not suporting what you say. you seem too take a line here and a line there while compleatly ignoreing everything else written before and after these passages. i can not force you to open your eyes to what is written.

i am actualy a bit disapointed i was hopeing you had found something of interest. but unfortunately your refrances when looked at do not support your claim, in the slightest. i thought you had possibly found stuff talking about where the angels come from as i know there is only a little i have seen and i do not have a mind that easily remembers where to find stuff.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
sorry i did not run away from question one i thought i had answered it.

Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and told them,"Multiply and fill the earth and sudue it. Be masters over the fish and birds and all the animals" there is NO re involved.


WRONG! I am staring at my 25 year old king james version and it clearly states in GEN 1:28

And God blessed them, and God said unto them.Be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it;and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth on the earth



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Another interesting note, at the building of Solomon's Temple, the Masons weren't free, they were basically slaves.
And guess what, if you got to TEACH the other slaves, you were called a Master Mason. That meant you were now a real authority! But still a slave...

And so the story goes, that King Solomon and King Hiram considered Hiram Abiff to be their equal, although he was not a king, his knowledge of THE Craft was what earned him his credentials.

By that, I mean the Craft that preceded Masonry, the Dark Arts
(yes, I know I'm a sensationalist), which is what the purpose of Solomon's Temple was supposed to be, a temple for Magick to be performed, and to take a life of its own.

And if you know Tubal-Cain, then you know that they didn't finish building the Temple, because when it neared completion, 3 masons assaulted Hiram, to steal the secrets of a Master Mason from him. He didn't give it, and they killed him (on purpose, by accident? It doesn't seem they were ordered to, for a Jesus parallel that Masons purport to believe).

Long story short, the 3 men Jubelo, Jubelah, and Jubelon are caught, and executed, the temple is not completed (in its original design as the plans were lost with Hiram Abiff's death) for hundreds of years.

Now it also turns out, those 3 men were in fact, acting on BEHALF of King Solomon, to steal a much greater secret from Abiff, the 3rd word needed in a Ritual that was to open the Temple, the key to the Dark Arts, and Solomon wanted it for himself.
So when the men failed to retrieve the password, he had them killed immediately to cover the fact. Every Master Mason knows the story of Hiram Abiff and the three ruffians, and they all know the substitute word that was given at Abiff’s funeral. Almost all of them are looking for this Word, but very few have any idea of the reason behind it.

Freemasonry was originated by Darkness. Christianity was hijacked by Darkness. Since Darkness thoroughly corrupted Christianity, it is virtually impossible to discern the difference between Freemasonry and Christianity

An interesting re-telling of a story. As for advanced Masons not knowing more, "Freemasons make advancement in degrees by seeking more light in Masonry." So then, they are brighter


Also, I found more evidence of Aryan coming from Ahriman, which interestingly is pretty closely linked to Hiram.
Control Freemason : LET REASON CONFORM
Master Freemason: FORM A NEATER MESS
Master Freemason: MENS SORTA FEAR EM (ha ha, I think that is funny)

So Hiram/Ahiram/Heremon/Ahriman... I think there is a trend there.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:57 AM
link   


There is a little tiny tiny tiny owl hidden on the dollar bill as well ... in the top right hand corner, ... the curve in the border where the "1" is ..


Sebatwerk you wrote. I thought that was the spider that wove the webs on the bill?


No it's an owl very clearly, not a spider. To which if added on purpose by the FED who prints the money, who are owned by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, who are linked to The Illuminati then it would suggest a depiction to Molech or Moloch the Caanite deity to which children are sacrificed.

Also Molech can be seen on the Euro Coin Currency. Sun Sybolism can be seen on British Currency. The impression of the Goddess riding atop a large Bull on the Euro Currency is actually an ancient Greek symbol based upon the story of the Goddess Europa, who was enticed and raped on a beach by the all mighty deity Zeus, who was in this story symbolised as a Bull. So symbolically the rape of Europe is being thrown in our faces and to us, the ignorant masses this may mean very little, but it means everything to those who are carrying out such agendas, and know the symbolism and its importance.

Symbology is very important to The Illuminati as it is a way of communicating without detection. If anyone would like I could provide alot of information which I've come across(not found myself) concerning symbology in not only currency, there's street planning, company logos(This a good one as if you trace back to who controls these companies or backs them, it comes to the same elite few) Architecture. Holidays such as Christmas and Easter.



[edit on 23-3-2005 by MrDog]

[edit on 23-3-2005 by MrDog]


Cug

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Well, I was close. I onnly know the structure of the USMC, and even THEN I got it wrong!



In any case, I think I made my point.


I forgot First Sargent!!!! Good lord I'd be on KP for years!!



Originally posted byMrDog
Check out the 20 dollar bill. If folded in on itself there is a clear picture of 2 towers up in smoke. Coincidence?


Sure is. You can fold a one dollar bill up and change George into a mushroom.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Not sure to what lengths of paper folding techniques you would have to go to, to achieve the mushroom effect on George, would be good to try and see
but on the twenty it's a very simple fold in the middle length ways and make the 2 parts meet, then form wings like a paper airplane. Perhaps coincidence but knowing the Illuminati love of using symbolism I wouldn't rule out anything.
The globalist's favorite tactic is to leave blueprints to their plans "hidden in plain view."
The twenty is a far stretch I concede, but you never know.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by MrDog]


Cug

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrDog
Not sure to what lengths of paper folding techniques you would have to go to, to achieve the mushroom effect on George, would be good to try and see
but on the twenty it's a very simple fold in the middle length ways and make the 2 parts meet, then form wings like a paper airplane.


I thought everyone did that in grade school!
www.billandted.org...



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Cool never knew that. I'm not American so didn't do that at school. A similar technique applies with the 20 to acheive the towers up in smoke. With the fold and all.

www.mwilliams.info... is where I saw it.

Also I found a site saying a sequence can be found ranging from the $10 bill right thru to $100.

www.retakingamerica.com...

Coincidence maybe, but freakly accurate and still I hold with the symbolism used by the Illuminati so it wouldn't surprise me if this put there on purpose. They are known to communicate their plans in strange ways.

I'm not saying that it's definitely right but so many coincidences makes me think.

I liked the Arafat and Osama ones found




top topics



 
1
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join