It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Pyramids and the Symbol on the Dollar bill ?

page: 1
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Does anyone know of a connection between the symbol on one of the AMerican bills (Pyramid with an eye, and the top bit of the pyramid is seperated from the rest of it.)

Well i couldn't help but notice a alot of pictures of real Pyramids actually look like the top half has been rendered as in different from the bottom segment.

I would insert some pictures i have but don't seem able to here.
Does anybody know why the top bits on some pyramids are like this the same as the symbol on the bill ?

A bit freaky ... Does anybody understand what i'm talking about ??




posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
Well i couldn't help but notice a alot of pictures of real Pyramids actually look like the top half has been rendered as in different from the bottom segment.

weird i've never noticed that. i'll look for that the next time i see a picture of a pyramid



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
this has been discussed countless times.

The pyramid all-sseing eye is a representation of their structure of command and control.

The ultimate controlling force represents the eye. The rays of light and illumination protuding around the eye represents the advanced knowledge the grandmasters have and the way its seperated from the rest of the pyramid is symbolic of how the force is hidden and unreachable.

Its a very very negative symbol becuase its basicly saying... "we control you. we are cleverer than you and you cant see us".

The masses would be at the very base of the pyramid becuase we know the least.

The Latin slogans around the symbol can be found by googleing them... my nickname is part of the one that runs across the bottom.

Also of interest is a hidden owl in one of the corners of the bill. The owl is Moloch or Molech... an ancient Cannanite diety. Google for more info.



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Great ! now could you answer my original question

Is there any link to the REAL pyramids that seem to have the same
marking's on the top ?



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
Great ! now could you answer my original question

Is there any link to the REAL pyramids that seem to have the same
marking's on the top ?


What pyramids? Explain.



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i would direct you to //freemasonrywatch.org .
they have a fair amount to say especialy about the presidential seal also displayed. they have stated that one interpitation of the not complete pyramid stands for the incompleate temple which their "patron" was tragicaly killed before compleation. i would recomend visiting this site, go to key kraft concepts, there you will find a section devoted to the 1 doller bill and it's many symbolisims.

there are a few "anti-mason" sights around and this seems to be a topic on most of them. they use the doller bill as proof of the secret society corruption of the US government right from the revolution.

it would apear that secret societys will even go so far as to "punish" parts of their group to stay hidden and hide their true agendas. it is put forth that the main natzi party leaders were a part of this society and even that the leaders of the catholic church were involved with them. that is rather interesting as the masons at least used to be anti-catholic. a friend of mine will not say much at all against the masons as he is forbidden to give away secrets untill point of death. but one comment he has repeated was that as a mason he was not to have contact with the catholics in any way unless it was a necesity that was unavoidable. he has also noted the dropping of this paticular rule in recent times. in all honesty i think that may be among the reasons he left. interestingly enough he still werars his ring and i recieved one of the secret handshakes when we first met. yet he professes to not be a member of good standing.

there is one pyramid that i know of where the top and botton are differant angles. this has been atributed to a design flaw discovered as it was being built.and that the others have points that seem to have disapeared due to erosin, vandlisim, ect. is this what you were refering to?

i do not know much at all about the south american pyramids.

edit due to accidently hitting the post button insted of preview (oops)

[edit on 17-3-2005 by drogo]



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You are actually referring to a very normal phenomenon. The pyramids are so tall that during sand storms, where normal erosion would occur, the top parts are usually out of reach so they do not incur as much erosion as the bottom portion would. This would result in a difference between the two sections.



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Thanks branh03 thats what i was looking for !


Only 1 question though why when there are 3 pyramids together only
one seems to be affected in this way ???

Never all 3 i have checked numerous pics of pyramids and only 1 seems to be affected.

IIf it were weather related like you say then why don't they have this ???

I just found it strange that it appears the same (ish) on the dollar bill and wondered if anyone knew of a connection


[edit on 17-3-2005 by andersonr]



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
Thanks branh03 thats what i was looking for !


Only 1 question though why when there are 3 pyramids together only
one seems to be affected in this way ???

Never all 3 i have checked numerous pics of pyramids and only 1 seems to be affected.

IIf it were weather related like you say then why don't they have this ???

I just found it strange that it appears the same (ish) on the dollar bill and wondered if anyone knew of a connection


[edit on 17-3-2005 by andersonr]

ok you are taling about the one i thought you were.
as i previously stated this has been atributed to a desighn flaw that was corrected mid-build. i can not remember the exact spicifics on what the problem with the desighn was tho. i believe either tlc or the history chanel ran a story on this awile back in one of thier programs.



posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
There is a plain explanation for the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill. Its actually a kind of karmic incident.

The most commonly traded piece of currency in the world today is the American one dollar bill. Some go so far as to say almost every human being on the planet, at one time in their lives, will use one (personally I think that is going to far).

The pyramids of Egypt were erected by the then ruling class by use of slaves. The ruling class of Egpyt being black in ethnicity and the majority of their slaves being Hebrew (or white).

Thousands of years later, we are in the pre-civil war United States where the ruling class is white and they are using black slaves to build their empire.

The simple fact is the connection between US currency and Egyptian pyramids is to remind everyone - what goes around comes around. You need to let go of hate and let the universe take care of those that deserve it. Every act will one day be met in kind.

Believe it, or not.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr No One
The pyramids of Egypt were erected by the then ruling class by use of slaves. The ruling class of Egpyt being black in ethnicity and the majority of their slaves being Hebrew (or white).


Are you kidding? Where do you get your history from, Hollywood? Anybody with a decent knowledge of history knows that Egyptians built their own pyramids, not Jewish slaves! Provided, some Egyptians were forced to build them, but that's it. Don't believe everything you see in a movie.

The unfinished pyramid is a representation of a country that is still building itself, progressing towards the geometric perfection of a pyramid.

andersonr: I too saw a thing on the history Channel that explained what youre talking about. Khufu's pyramid, the Great Pyramid, was covered with a layer of something or other, I forget the details. but, just like the guy stated above, the winds eroded the layering away except at the very top. I think that was the only pyramid like that, so that's why you see this

Don't listen to Novusordo or the other guy pointing you to freemasonrywatch.com. They've been drinking a little too much coffee and are so paranoid they think Freemasons are running the world and feeding their dogs laxatives.



[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   


I hope this is what we were all talking about?

For reference sake, the NEAREST pyramid is the Great Pyramid, the next is Khufre's, not to be confused with Khufu, who never built a pyramid, and was never buried in one, but got one named after him thanks to modern historians and 'Egyptologists'.

The Great Pyramid has had its capstone REMOVED, it has not eroded, or some other bull isht. All of its Coverstones, made of white granite, have been removed as well, but much more recently than people realize.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by Mr No One

Don't listen to Novusordo or the other guy pointing you to freemasonrywatch.com. They've been drinking a little too much coffee and are so paranoid they think Freemasons are running the world and feeding their dogs laxatives.
[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

i will state that that websight is not the only one. not only that but i have never heard anyone acuse freemasonary of feeding thier dogs laxitives. by your reaction being so strong i would sudgest that perhaps you are a mason yourself? if so i urge you to tell all to bring your secrets out openly before the world. even the ones that are reserved only for those enlightened enough to recieve them.

yes people do have some serious questions about secret socitys.if there is no wrong and no shame why are they secrets? what are young children now told about secrets due to the fact that abused children are often told to keep what happens a secret? that some secrets are bad and need to be told. i havew pointedly asked a couple of ex-masons about these secrets. do you know what response i get? they almost turn white and start to look around like they are paranoid. then they will not answer. why this reaction if the secret is not something that is bad? why not say something like "they are stuipid and embarasing". or even just say what they realy are? why the paranoya?

personaly i kind of like how the show the simsons portyed secret societis. too bad it made them seem as bufoons downplaying what thier nature might truely be. do they perhaps have knoledge others should know?
why does britton now have laws about discloseing free masonary status for many government possitions. (i have only just heard about these). why did the kkk aparently have permission to use masonic halls to gather? (oops arn't they a secret society as well?).

by keeping secrets, at the least you look like you have something to hide. why not be open about these secrets? i think anyone and everyone should visit a site that discusses these hidden secrets and make up there own minds about them.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by andersonr
Does anyone know of a connection between the symbol on one of the AMerican bills (Pyramid with an eye, and the top bit of the pyramid is seperated from the rest of it.)

Well i couldn't help but notice a alot of pictures of real Pyramids actually look like the top half has been rendered as in different from the bottom segment.

I would insert some pictures i have but don't seem able to here.
Does anybody know why the top bits on some pyramids are like this the same as the symbol on the bill ?

A bit freaky ... Does anybody understand what i'm talking about ??



Here is the answer:

1. The Egyptian pyraminds have no direct connection.

2. The Pyramid on back of the American dollar is an Illuminatti symbol. What is means is many things:

- The structure of their secret society is like a pyramid. The higher up you go, the less people there are, but they know more. The bottom has more people, but they know very little to nothing about what the whole plan, scheme, intention, is.
There's even secret societies within secret societies within secret societies!

- Notice how the top of the pyramid is broken off from the rest of the pyramid. This means the people at the top of the main pyramid don't even know there's really more. They don't know that they're not really at the top! There's a gap between the top of the main pyramid, and the broken off piece of the top. This represents that there's an even higher secret society that runs the lower secret societies.

- The eye simply means "we see all, we know all, we have the knowledge and you don't!". Another synonym symbol is a picture of a watchtower, pictures of torches (the Statue of Liberty)(the torch in front of Rockerfeller Center in NYC), pictures of the sun, sun sysmbols, (the entire idea behind the design of the crown a king wears. Kings crowns represent the sun.)

- The words are in Latin, and translate "New Secular Order". A synonym to this is "New World Order".

If you want more info, go to any major bookstore, and look at all the books about the Illuminatti. Usually in the New Age section, or Occult section.

----------------------------------

The Egyptian pyramids are indirectly connected:

1. Egypt is filled to the brim with ancient technology, and secrets. The Bible itself says so, that Egypt continues to have secret information down to present times.

2. The secret societies, on purpose raided Egypt to get this secret information. Some say the European secret societies originally came from Egypt, before taking over Europe, then America. Either way, the secret societies got secret info from Egypt.

3. The proof of this is the fact many Egyptian artifacts have been moved to or built in Europe and America. The Egyptian Oblisk is the most blatant example. There are Egyptian Oblisks all over Britian, France, and Europe. They are all over America too. Me and some friends have fun looking at one of the Egyptian Oblisks thats in New York City, by 5th Ave and 24th street.

Egyptian Oblisks are suppose to be able to funnel energy into a focal point. Its up to the person making it, doing ceremonies at it, and buried at it... if its negative or positive energy. This ties into "ley lines" and the earth's "magnetic field", and the "sun's magnetic field". Secret societies who studie all of this are able to influence emotions of people, the population, and the world.

The Pyramid is suppose to be able to focus energy too.


[edit on 18-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

[edit on 18-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr No One
There is a plain explanation for the pyramid on the back of the one dollar bill. Its actually a kind of karmic incident.

The most commonly traded piece of currency in the world today is the American one dollar bill. Some go so far as to say almost every human being on the planet, at one time in their lives, will use one (personally I think that is going to far).

The pyramids of Egypt were erected by the then ruling class by use of slaves. The ruling class of Egpyt being black in ethnicity and the majority of their slaves being Hebrew (or white).

Thousands of years later, we are in the pre-civil war United States where the ruling class is white and they are using black slaves to build their empire.

The simple fact is the connection between US currency and Egyptian pyramids is to remind everyone - what goes around comes around. You need to let go of hate and let the universe take care of those that deserve it. Every act will one day be met in kind.

Believe it, or not.


The thing that blows a hole in this point of yours is this:

1. The Hebrews didn't exist when the pyramids in Egypt were being built, and finnished being built. The entire chapter of Exodus in the Bible, and the story of Moshe, the Israelites (Hebrews), and their adventures in Egypt.

2. The Hebrew god Yahweh on purpose wanted the Hebrews to be slaves to the Egyptians. It was Yahweh's way of punishing the Hebrews.

3. The Hebrews numbered sooo few, that the Pharoah felt he would be able to kill all males newborn up to age 3 (or 4? I can't remember right now the exact cut off age.) quick enough to make sure Moshe would be killed. This was why Moshe's mother hid him in the reeds after giving birth to him.
There were Egyptian slaves who were the biggest part of the slave population (hey, luck of the draw depending which class you were born into), and other slaves from other backgrounds.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

[edit on 18-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Are you kidding? Where do you get your history from, Hollywood? Anybody with a decent knowledge of history knows that Egyptians built their own pyramids, not Jewish slaves! Provided, some Egyptians were forced to build them, but that's it. Don't believe everything you see in a movie.[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]


I get my history from a little thing that I like to call reading. Try it next time, BEFORE you criticize please.

In the first paragraph under "Ancient Period" you will see that Egyptians did indeed use slaves to build their temples. However, this article does not specify that the slaves were Hebrew. I will have to find a link to something I've read (that isn't the Bible) that does say it.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
1. The Hebrews didn't exist when the pyramids in Egypt were being built, [edit on 18-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]


Ummm...OK. I'm not sure what history you're referring to, but Hebrews have been around as long, if not longer (depending on whether or not you consider the Bible to be based on historical fact) than the pyramids. You are correct in saying there were not many of them (counted in the thousands). Please see the link in my previous post and...

Here is a link saying the Egyptians used the Hebrews as slaves - see The exodus.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
i will state that that websight is not the only one. not only that but i have never heard anyone acuse freemasonary of feeding thier dogs laxitives. by your reaction being so strong i would sudgest that perhaps you are a mason yourself? if so i urge you to tell all to bring your secrets out openly before the world. even the ones that are reserved only for those enlightened enough to recieve them.


I am. Freemasonry's secrets are only esoteric, deealing with our rituals. And our modes of recognition, that's it. Even so, you can find everything in over one thousand books and several website son the internet. you call those secrets?



i havew pointedly asked a couple of ex-masons about these secrets. do you know what response i get? they almost turn white and start to look around like they are paranoid. then they will not answer.


You sir are a LIAR. That has never happened and YOU KNOW this as well as I do. If you mention these secrets to a mason, they will give you the same reaction I just did, and probably laugh at you. You don't see me turning white and getting paranoid, eh? Go do some research and come back when you know what you're talking about.



why this reaction if the secret is not something that is bad? why not say something like "they are stuipid and embarasing". or even just say what they realy are? why the paranoya?


Masons have no reaosn to be paranoid, and you are just making things up. It's ok, you don't have to lie to make friends.



personaly i kind of like how the show the simsons portyed secret societis. too bad it made them seem as bufoons downplaying what thier nature might truely be. do they perhaps have knoledge others should know?


Yes, masons have knowledge others should know. And they've spent centuries trying to teach people. Truth, Friendship, Charity... every mason knows these well, and wished the rest of the world knew these also.



why does britton now have laws about discloseing free masonary status for many government possitions. (i have only just heard about these). why did the kkk aparently have permission to use masonic halls to gather? (oops arn't they a secret society as well?).


The UK does not have laws forcing parliament members to disclose their status as masons. Some anti-mason legislators (who believe the same bull# you do) tried to pass this and were quickly shot down.



by keeping secrets, at the least you look like you have something to hide. why not be open about these secrets? i think anyone and everyone should visit a site that discusses these hidden secrets and make up there own minds about them.


Like I told you. ALL of our secret rituals and symbols and handshakes and passwords are published in THOUSANDS of books and websites. You can find them anywhere. I don't consider that a secret. We masons only talk about these among ourselves because, well, the fraternity dictates that that's what we should do. If someone told you a secret, but asked that you not tell anyone else, would you?

Like I said, if you consider rituals performed as plays that teach lessons of morality SECRETS, then, well, that's on you. That's the only thing masons have to hide, and we haven't done a very good job at that given that half of the people on this forum who aren't masons know them as well.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
also keep in mind that acording to reserchers building the pyramids may not have been anywhere as hard as previously thought. scientists looking at artifacts previously not under stood have realized the method of moveing those huge stones was not as hard as thought in the past. past thinking was that these massive stones had to be dragged all the way from quary to top. well what was this amazing artifact ? a small circle with a square cutout inside that was made from 4 sections. someone thought about it and realized that this was a reproduction (mabe a toy?), of a way to roll stones needing far less manpower. a simple solution they had overlooked for how long?
i have also seen it proposed (on the history chanel) that the pyramid builders may not have been slaves at all but highly paid skilled artisans.



posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr No One
I get my history from a little thing that I like to call reading. Try it next time, BEFORE you criticize please.

In the first paragraph under "Ancient Period" you will see that Egyptians did indeed use slaves to build their temples. However, this article does not specify that the slaves were Hebrew. I will have to find a link to something I've read (that isn't the Bible) that does say it.


Look, I wasn't trying to insult you. It just bugs me when people state things as fact without backing it up. Egyptians built the pyramids, egyptian slaves and contractors. That's it. Jewish slaves building the pyramids is an old myth. I'm not sure where it originated but it is very well documented that they did not.

From www.harvard-magazine.com... :

"The question of who labored to build them, and why, has long been part of their fascination. Rooted firmly in the popular imagination is the idea that the pyramids were built by slaves serving a merciless pharaoh. This notion of a vast slave class in Egypt originated in Judeo-Christian tradition and has been popularized by Hollywood productions like Cecil B. De Mille’s The Ten Commandments, in which a captive people labor in the scorching sun beneath the whips of pharaoh’s overseers. But graffiti from inside the Giza monuments themselves have long suggested something very different. "


[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]




top topics



 
1
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join