It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Covid getting Spread the most?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The point is that Rona is often being twisted to hammer people and businesses more than to actually do any real good.

Look at California or Oregon -- you can't gather more than 6. In other places it's 10. Somehow, the Rona can count.

Apparently, you can go to all the big box corporate stores selling cheap China crap, but gawd forbid you want to patronize your local mom and pop shop ... the Rona, man, it knows.

-Are there not mom & pop stores?

-Are we talking about California or Oregon?

-again, are there not mom & pop stores?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's not being spread at Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes and Dollar General among others, the 'Rona doesn't like big box stores, they are scary. The 'Rona, however, really does love to hide out in mom and pop stores and anxiously waits for your 11th guest to arrive for family get togethers.

'Rona is not a logical virus.

Also, from what the gubmint is saying, the Rona does not fear turkey dinners, in fact it must thrive on turkey.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Are we not allowed to be facetious over the idiotic time frames the coronavirus decides to attack us at?

I thought it was weird too, and was brought up on talk show.
One of the thoughts was that after a certain time people were more "careless" politely saying drunk,
or the establishment was more crowded.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Are the small retailers not the ones being locked down the hardest and have been from the start?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   

It wouldn't matter if you wore a mask or not. You're still sucking air in around your mask and blowing it out through leaks in your mask, and the germs you suck in that get trapped in the fibers of your mask will circulate in and out of your lungs with every breath. That's why doctors and nurses who take ten times the precautions the rest of us take are still still catching it regardless. If someone doesn't want to risk catching the corona, they should stay at home and have everything bleached and gargle with mouth wash.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, turkeys actually enhance the virus. Makes it stronger.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Everybody is skirting around the ONLY question that should be asked and investigated. WHY!
Why is it NOT mass infecting people at rallies and demonstrations. It should be throwing up mass infections at these events, but it's not. NOT "oh, it's caused at the small gatherings" BS, what's the mechanism at work at these gatherings that turns up no mass infections.
That is what the authorities should be answering to the public. Not looking for a default explanation for the "spikes".

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

How about:

1. People have been largely compliant for damn near an entire year now.

2. Compliance has made no appreciable difference in terms of either numbers or rules being eased.

3. There do not seem to be large piles of bodies in the streets. Fear only lasts so long.

Taken all together and in the face of increasingly shrill demands for compliance from leaders who in many cases do not follow the same rules themselves (you know -- hypocrites), people are largely starting to say "Eff It!" And the first group to start to get impatient are going to be the younger ones - 20 to 30 year olds. What do bored 20 to 30 year olds tend to do, especially when they are single or childless?

edit on 18-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes, turkeys actually enhance the virus. Makes it stronger.

I blame the tryptophan, tasty, tasty tryptophan.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Everybody is skirting around the ONLY question that should be asked and investigated. WHY!
Why is it NOT mass infecting people at rallies and demonstrations. It should be throwing up mass infections at these events, but it's not. NOT "oh, it's caused at the small gatherings" BS, what's the mechanism at work at these gatherings that turns up no mass infections.
That is what the authorities should be answering to the public. Not looking for a default explanation for the "spikes".

They are asking that.
They said it from the beginning, being outdoors seems to be a lot safer.
Ventilation or lack thereof seems to play a huge part of Covid being spread.
Closed small indoor areas are the most dangerous.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I’m in my forties and single. The level of depression I had from the first lockdowns (2.5 months), was overwhelming.

We are pack animals. You want to be depressed? Isolate yourself for an elongated time. It’s the quickest way to get there.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

But it's got a good beat ...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

They said it from the beginning, being outdoors seems to be a lot safer.

Is that why they shut down all of the hundreds of hikes in my town during the first lockdown?

All the beaches in coastal cities?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Why is it NOT mass infecting people at rallies and demonstrations.

It is highly contagious ... but you also have to have a level of susceptibility.

The latter element being true of 'most' viruses.

link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

It's certainly why so many of the new restrictions now say you have to wear masks indoors and out, amirite?

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Also, from what the gubmint is saying, the Rona does not fear turkey dinners, in fact it must thrive on turkey.

'Rona loves that. Once the tryptophan kicks in and you pass out on the carpet it slithers out from under the couch and crawls into your sinuses.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
No, that explanation doesn't fly as all the demos, riots or rallies I've seen everybody is in very close proximity to others. They are just trying to use any scenario that fits their agenda and it needs seriously challenging.
But the biggest question is just who will question them and call them out. Only someone in good authority would do, but they are few and far between as the name of the game is keep to the game plan.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

It's not being spread at Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes and Dollar General among others, the 'Rona doesn't like big box stores, they are scary. The 'Rona, however, really does love to hide out in mom and pop stores and anxiously waits for your 11th guest to arrive for family get togethers.

Is it Cannibalizing the flu virus?

Flu Cases Are Down Nearly 98% In Canada This Year

edit on 18-11-2020 by fernalley because: Opps

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

You're taking it too serious. It's not the Bubonic Plague, it's basically the flu with less effects. I know several who have caught it and of the ones who actually felt sick from it, all have said it was somewhat like the flu but not quite as bad. If you have underlying conditions then it'd be a good idea to stay home so you don't become a part of that 0.03% (Three-Hundreths of One Percent) stat. My mom has a weaker than average immune system and caught it, she's the only in my family who has caught it and the only one in my family who wears a mask everywhere besides at home. She said the corona sucks but it was about like the flu, minus the body aches. She was even prescribed common flu meds to get her over it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

No, that explanation doesn't fly as all the demos, riots or rallies I've seen everybody is in very close proximity to others. They are just trying to use any scenario that fits their agenda and it needs seriously challenging.
But the biggest question is just who will question them and call them out. Only someone in good authority would do, but they are few and far between as the name of the game is keep to the game plan.

Yes, and at those riots and rallies, people are yelling, which da gubbermint says is really bad. So bad that you aren't allowed to sing in churches in some localities... even if you have a mask on your hymn-hole.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join