It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How is Covid getting Spread the most?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Riots & protests, large gatherings, nope..

According to contact tracers it is from smaller gatherings at restaurants and bars, especially after 10pm

www.mprnews.org...

Public health officials have worried those rallies could become COVID-19 super spreader events, and there's still potential that they might, as more testing and contact tracing is done.

But so far, public health officials in northern Minnesota say it's been much smaller get-togethers that seem to be behind the spike in coronavirus cases across the region. Over the past week, northern Minnesota — from the Wisconsin to the North Dakota borders — has averaged the most new cases, relative to its population, in the state.

The article is a little old (Oct) but I was listening to MPR yesterday and this is what they are saying is the big cause of spread for Minnesota & Wisconsin. Bars, Taverns & restaurant, especially late operation ones. Something like 70% of cases are traced back to bars etc.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It's not being spread at Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes and Dollar General among others, the 'Rona doesn't like big box stores, they are scary. The 'Rona, however, really does love to hide out in mom and pop stores and anxiously waits for your 11th guest to arrive for family get togethers.

'Rona is not a logical virus.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Food packaging, US Mail, package delivery are my best guesses. I think they are afraid to tell us that though.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's not being spread at Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, Lowes and Dollar General among others, the 'Rona doesn't like big box stores, they are scary. The 'Rona, however, really does love to hide out in mom and pop stores and anxiously waits for your 11th guest to arrive for family get togethers.

If you are wearing masks at those places most likely your nose/mouth isn't being exposed. My guess is you aren't staying in those places more than 30-1hr.
In the pubs here there is zero social distancing and zero masks.....

The whole gist of the show was that we shouldn't shut everything down, but look at the places that Covid really gets spread (according to contact tracing).
They weren't even saying close restaurants completely, they said start closing them at 10pm and see if that makes a difference.

edit on 18-11-2020 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
My guess if you aren't staying in those places more than 30-1hr.

Yes, I forgot that, the 'Rona becomes more virulent at 61 minutes of exposure.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This is probably why In the UK that your protected rights to protest aren't protected anymore.

Or is it? 🤔

This great reset conspiracy really seems to be coming to fruition...
edit on 18-11-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

You forget that the Rona also has a problem with people trying to be healthy. It waits for you to go to the gym too and that's why they have to crack down on gyms and other exercise venues and means.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Yes, I forgot that, the 'Rona becomes more virulent at 61 minutes of exposure.

Actually yes in a way. Not that it is more virulent but the longer and closer exposure you have the higher chance of getting it.

If I knew Covid was 100% in the air at Home Depot & the Pub, and I had to pick which place to go,
I'd pick Home Depot @ 30 min with a mask versus 3hrs at the Pub without.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forget that the Rona also has a problem with people trying to be healthy. It waits for you to go to the gym too and that's why they have to crack down on gyms and other exercise venues and means.

Don't twist this to your view, from what I listened to this was only about Restaurants and Bars after 10. The whole program was about keeping everything else open.

In fact I just read an article about a gym that the instructor had Covid but did not spread it because of good ventilation and design in the gym.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Those are all lies. We all know that Trump is out there spreading covid. Nobody catches it unless they attend something for Trump, then and only then can it be spread to others.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Right. I saw the dirty mofo 'Rona hiding at the closed pizza place by me waiting to pounce on people walking past to the LA Fitness. It was insane.

It was ignoring the people going to the Costco though, so there's that. Maybe you should go there and do jumping jacks.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I hear it loves to attack when it hears someone singing Happy Birthday, too.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

If I knew Covid was 100% in the air at Home Depot & the Pub, and I had to pick which place to go,
I'd pick Home Depot @ 30 min with a mask versus 3hrs at the Pub without.

It's in the air everywhere, and will be moving forward for forever.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Tinder

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
I hear it loves to attack when it hears someone singing Happy Birthday, too.

That evil sonofabitch is attracted to birthdays, it's waiting for you to get diabetes from your cake so it can kill you with co-morbidities.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Those are all lies. We all know that Trump is out there spreading covid. Nobody catches it unless they attend something for Trump, then and only then can it be spread to others.

This is exactly why we won't get anywhere.

Here is a logical VERY middle of the ground way to handle Covid, yet everyone is still cynical.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

The point is that Rona is often being twisted to hammer people and businesses more than to actually do any real good.

Look at California or Oregon -- you can't gather more than 6. In other places it's 10. Somehow, the Rona can count.

Apparently, you can go to all the big box corporate stores selling cheap China crap, but gawd forbid you want to patronize your local mom and pop shop ... the Rona, man, it knows.

And of course, you assume that everyone dirty person who wants to hang out at a bar naturally never wears a mask. That's all right, no one needs to drink anyways. Hey! It's Prohibition II. That worked so well the first time.

I love how in Oregon, you can shot heroine, do meth, snort coke, take a trip on L S D, but heaven forbid you have your family over to eat a turkey this year on Thanksgiving! If you do the last one, they'll arrest you! But indulge in the first ones all you want now. Rona only cares about the last, and all the law cares about is the Rona.

link   

The point is, it’s everywhere and you can’t escape it.

Posted before any lockdowns:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

It makes sense that big outdoor events with a lot of fresh air moving around are going to be safer than smaller events in an inclosed space.

link   

Don't twist this to your view, from what I listened to this was only about Restaurants and Bars after 10. The whole program was about keeping everything else open.

In fact I just read an article about a gym that the instructor had Covid but did not spread it because of good ventilation and design in the gym.

Are we not allowed to be facetious over the idiotic time frames the coronavirus decides to attack us at?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join