It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne County, MI: REFUSED TO CERTIFY

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Yeah not sure how this approach works to audit after certification. What if the find something horrible do they uncertify? Boy you folks up north are a bunch of clusterfugs. First you open mailin ballots throw away the envelope, then you block the poll watchers, then you bass ackwards decide to certify then audit.

LOL these folks dont seem very intelligent or honest. This crazyiness gives Trump more fuel when it will prolly go all the way to the supreme court.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
GOP members reverse course, vote to certify Wayne County election results

www.freep.com...

The children of Wayne County Republicans on the Election Board were threatened with harm by Democrat members of the board, if the Republicans did NOT agree to certify the Presidential race with Joe Biden as the legal/lawful winner.

Source: twitter.com...

Who would have thought that having children would be a liability, when you're a Republican who has to work with Democrats!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

As it should be. Trump won MI.

And don't forget, those who are allowed to celebrate Thanksgiving with their family are only allowed to do so for no more than 3 hours and a limited number of family.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Because there was obvious fraud?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:05 AM
link   

www.freep.com...

Apparently under duress it turns out i hear.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

Give them a few days, the Democrats will force the board to certify under some sort of threat of violence, either to the city/county or the board members themselves.

It was an easy call on my part, I hope nobody thought there would be an actual recount like Georgia with the vast majority of residents there being Democrats. There's no way they would have voted for Trump so it was a sham to question their votes in the first place.

Notice they never told you why they balked at certifying?

Spitballing here ... but I bet the voter turnout exceeded 100% of the registered voters.

You and I are NOT allowed to know the facts though.

edit on 18112020 by Snarl because: As expected ...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Spitballing here ... but I bet the voter turnout exceeded 100% of the registered voters.

This may come as a surprise to you but it is possible to have higher turnout than registered voters.

Generally because more people registered in the time between the number of registered voters were counted and the time of the election. It's happened before and it was not fraud.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
We all can trust the MI Secretary of State to conduct a full and fair and unbiased "audit" right?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   
trust the MI Secretary of State to do a recount ? So one person will recount a million votes ?
No i would not trust them its a JOB that takes 1000s of people .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Give them a few days, the Democrats will force the board to certify under some sort of threat of violence, either to the city/county or the board members themselves.

It was an easy call on my part, I hope nobody thought there would be an actual recount like Georgia with the vast majority of residents there being Democrats. There's no way they would have voted for Trump so it was a sham to question their votes in the first place.

This appears to happen when there is same day registration.

You have 100% of pre-registered - - then add those that registered the day of the election.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Plenty of Popcorn yet to be popped

Who makes up the Board of State Canvassers?

The Michigan Board of State Canvassers is responsible for certifying Michigan's statewide election results. The four member board — made up of two Democrats and two Republicans — is required under state law to certify the results by Nov. 23. The board will meet Wednesday afternoon to provide an update on the canvass of the November election. These are the four members who make up the board.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
We all can trust the MI Secretary of State to conduct a full and fair and unbiased "audit" right?

President Trump just said: Michigan got caught, and can not certify.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
trust the MI Secretary of State to do a recount ? So one person will recount a million votes ?
No i would not trust them its a JOB that takes 1000s of people .

An Audit isn't the same as vote counting. No wonder go figure 😃

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.freep.com...

The children of Wayne County Republicans on the Election Board were threatened with harm by Democrat members of the board, if the Republicans did NOT agree to certify the Presidential race with Joe Biden as the legal/lawful winner.

Who would have thought that having children would be a liability, when you're a Republican who has to work with Democrats!

At what point in the video is anyone threatened? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeanVenture

originally posted by: carewemust

www.freep.com...

At what point in the video is anyone threatened? Maybe I'm looking at the wrong thing

More... mobile.twitter.com...

(post by DeanVenture removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by mzinga removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Terms And Conditions Of Use

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It appears that they have now filed affidavits that their votes are rescinded and they were bullied. Not sure about this source, but the story isn't a surprise to me.

I don't know how their laws work in MI, but I'm not sure they have takesy backsies on election certification. It's probably going to just end up as fodder in another lawsuit or two unless there is a legal way to reverse their vote to certify.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join