It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne County, MI: REFUSED TO CERTIFY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If they did certify, they would be certifying their own complicity in the mass fraud there.

Smart move they didn't certify.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
a reply to: DanDanDat

No its not partisan its legal lines. Half know the law was broken and the other half dont care.

Yea ... funny how that line of thinking always seem to work out confirming our own bias.

The half of the country that thinks the way that I do are the last line of defense between freedom and tyranny.

The half of the country that doesn't think the way that I do are lawless, corrupt sell outs to our countries worst enemies.

Its easy when the world is that black and white.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   
A break down of what's going on currently

edit on 11172020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Historically Wayne has always been blue and everyone knows and is certified. This year there is too many factors that make it uncertifiable. Simple logic

If the race was a close one you could expect some partisanship to see if it could be delayed and forced to recount. Its not even close so you may pretend to not understand are blame it on partisanship, but your smarter than that you just wont let it show.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Wayne county non certification will go down as the night things began a historical moment that symbolically caused a ripple of events to occur across the US. Tommorow will bring promising news and like a chain reaction huge 2020 like events will unfold.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

It said that they are going to turn it over to the Secretary of State. I wonder how that will turn out?

No Democrat is gonna risk their name to this fraud.

It's all good when the votes are anonymous. When no one can get a finger pointed at them.

But, let this rise to the point an elected official can be named to participating in fraud. I don't see anyone taking on that much risk.

The cheating that was attempted is pathetic ... and it's all attributed to the Democrat Party.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Historically Wayne has always been blue and everyone knows and is certified. This year there is too many factors that make it uncertifiable. Simple logic

If the race was a close one you could expect some partisanship to see if it could be delayed and forced to recount. Its not even close so you may pretend to not understand are blame it on partisanship, but your smarter than that you just wont let it show.

Two Republicans vote in a way that benefits their party and Two Democrats vote in a way that benefits their party.

You say the two that voted the way you like are upholding the law; the other two apparently don't care about the law.

The race was close fraught with irregularities thanks to COVID-19. Ripe for partisan games.

And because you also seem to be intelligent; I'm just telling you what you already know.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

So your assuming im a republican or you know whats right and your placing me as a republican because I am super smart?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This along with a second county in Georgia finding additional ballots that weren't included in the first count... the number doesn't matter, it's the process at this point and there are flaws. Serious, fundamental flaws that have appeared in recent years. How anyone can discount that is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So your assuming im a republican or you know whats right and your placing me as a republican because I am super smart?

I didn't imply you where either a Republican or a Democrat. I said this news is a classic example of partisan politics; you disagree because you want this too be more than it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Basically, That area was out of balance, the voting numbers did not match the people who signed in. Now it happens all the time in that area, you would think they would have fixed it. It does not say what way the numbers are, they just quote a possible situation, which is probably in the wrong direction. I call fraud in the establishment, if it was an honest election they would have already finished trying to solve the issue. They cannot legally count those votes if there is a possibility of substantual mistakes in the precincts. That is law, the Democrats are trying to skirt the law and trying to cover up their lousy handling of the voting there, which makes it easy to alter elections. I would like to know how James lost.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
This along with a second county in Georgia finding additional ballots that weren't included in the first count... the number doesn't matter, it's the process at this point and there are flaws. Serious, fundamental flaws that have appeared in recent years.

They were never gonna win fair and square. How long were people expecting the Dems to try and 'pull one off'?

How anyone can discount that is beyond me.

Simple ... willful ... ignorance?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Jocelyn Benson, Michigan Secretary of State just told Chris Cuomo, in the middle of a CNN interview about Wayne County Board of Canvassers not certifying the election, that she just received word that the board did reverse it's decision and did certify the election this evening, during the commercial break.

edit on 17-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

I didn't imply you where either a Republican or a Democrat. I said this news is a classic example of partisan politics; you disagree because you want this too be more than it is.

But it IS more then YOU are claiming it is.

This isn't the half-witted "two wings of the same bird" political ideology you believe in because you cannot understand that there are three sides to the coin.

It is quite simply about voting in America and following the law.

There is nothing partisan about that.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Did she mention this on CNN?

The change in course was approved by the two Republican and two Democratic canvassers with the demand that the Secretary of State's office conduct an audit of unbalanced absentee counting board results.

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Deadlocked Wayne County Board of Canvassers fails to certify election results

Cox's full statement:

“The people of Michigan deserve to know what happened in Wayne County on Election Day and the days following," Cox said. "I am proud that, due to the efforts of the Michigan Republican Party, the Republican National Committee and the Trump Campaign, enough evidence of irregularities and potential voter fraud was uncovered resulting in the Wayne County Board of Canvassers refusing to certify their election results. This action will allow more time for us to get to the bottom of these deeply troubling irregularities. The people of Michigan deserve fair, open and transparent elections, and we will continue to fight for just that.”

edit on 11172020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The change in course was approved by the two Republican and two Democratic canvassers with the demand that the Secretary of State's office conduct an audit of unbalanced absentee counting board results.

Yeah. Like 15-20 minutes ago. Then after the commercial break, she said that they reversed their vote, and voted 4-0 to certify the election, so there won't be a state audit.

edit on 17-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Twitter has people freaking out Trump is going to roll back Bidens win, with this news.
These little wins embolden Trump 100 X what it would a normal person, it also allows him to say to the GOP stick with me I got this, and after seeing the million man March they won't dare break ranks, unless they are a Romney type.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Helpful link: GOP members of Wayne County Board of Canvassers vote against certifying election results

Of the four member board two of the members voted against certifying. Those two members were Republicans. The responsibility for certification now goes to the state board.

No indications of voter fraud were presented at the hearing.

Edit: Ne vermind!

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers abruptly changed course Tuesday night and certified the results of the Nov. 3 election after initially deadlocking 2-2 along party lines, which could have delayed the state process for authorizing results.

edit on 17-11-2020 by links234 because: New info

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Wayne Co. canvassers certify election results after initial deadlock

Apparently, due to pressure they changed their mind AND DID CERTIFY THE VOTE

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers abruptly changed course Tuesday night and certified the results of the Nov. 3 election after initially deadlocking 2-2 along party lines, which could have delayed the state process for authorizing results.

The deadlock decision was lauded by Republicans but decried by Democrats. During a public comment session, the vote was described as a targeted attack on majority-Black Detroit.

The decision came after absentee ballot poll books at 70% of Detroit's 134 absentee counting boards were found to be out of balance without explanation. The mismatches varied anywhere from one to more than four votes.

li nk

Trump and this election fraud hoax loses again
edit on 17-11-2020 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join