It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne County, MI: REFUSED TO CERTIFY

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: JinMI

The change in course was approved by the two Republican and two Democratic canvassers with the demand that the Secretary of State's office conduct an audit of unbalanced absentee counting board results.

Yeah. Like 15-20 minutes ago. Then after the commercial break, she said that they reversed their vote, and voted 4-0 to certify the election, so there won't be a state audit.

They did ask for specific precinct audits however.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Citation?

From what I'm reading, it's over. Michigan has certified it's state election for president.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Citation?

From what I'm reading, it's over. Michigan has certified it's state election for president.

www.detroitnews.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I'm looking at that too. I'm not seeing anything on the demand for audits in other precincts. Maybe my eyes are crossed from information overload, but I'm not seeing it at that link.

The Wayne County Board of Canvassers abruptly changed course Tuesday night and certified the results of the Nov. 3 election after initially deadlocking 2-2 along party lines, which could have delayed the state process for authorizing results.

The deadlock decision had been lauded by Republicans but decried by Democrats. During a public comment session, the vote was described as a targeted attack on majority-Black Detroit.

edit on 17-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: tinktinktink
a reply to: DanDanDat

So your assuming im a republican or you know whats right and your placing me as a republican because I am super smart?

I didn't imply you where either a Republican or a Democrat. I said this news is a classic example of partisan politics; you disagree because you want this too be more than it is.

But it IS more then YOU are claiming it is.

This isn't the half-witted "two wings of the same bird" political ideology you believe in because you cannot understand that there are three sides to the coin.

It is quite simply about voting in America and following the law.

There is nothing partisan about that.

Except it is 100% partisan. A vote 3 to 1 eather way might lend credibility to your argument.

Some Democrat politicians coming out to say they too want recounts might lend credibility to your argument.

Top republican politicians telling Trump to stop might lend credibility to your argument.

But instead everywhere you turn those that want Trump to win are finding undeniably shenanigans and those that don't say this is the most above board election in history.

Same with Russian collision.

Same with Hunters laptop.

Same with Trumps phone call to the Ukrainian.

Same with Hillary Clinton’s server.

"two wings of the same bird" indeed; with the way both parties let the other get away with everything they spend months complaining about it might actually be a bird with only one wing.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Give them a few days, the Democrats will force the board to certify under some sort of threat of violence, either to the city/county or the board members themselves.

It was an easy call on my part, I hope nobody thought there would be an actual recount like Georgia with the vast majority of residents there being Democrats. There's no way they would have voted for Trump so it was a sham to question their votes in the first place.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Third paragraph and its the third iteration that I've seen as noted by the hasty writing style.

After hours of angry responses from Wayne County residents,the change in course wasapproved by the two Republican and two Democratic canvassers with the demand that the Secretary of State's office conduct a "comprehensive audit" of "unexplained precincts."

ETA

And now you also posted exactly those demands.
edit on 17-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

Eta

Now you deleted it. What game are you playing?
edit on 17-11-2020 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

What authority do the Wayne County canvassing board have to demand " Secretary of State's office conduct a "comprehensive audit" of "unexplained precincts", after they've certified their own county?

What are unexplained precincts?

Eta

Now you deleted it. What game are you playing?

Because it made no sense.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I don't know.

Why are you purposely omitting facts that you asked for?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I deleted it, because once I read it, it made no sense. They can't certify the election and then make demands on other precincts they have no authority over.

Who cares what they demand?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
And already, they've reversed course and are ready to certify. Shocking.

Wayne County Board of Canvassers change course, unanimously vote to certify election results

Won't see a thread getting any attention about that one here.
edit on 11172020 by Gnawledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You cared for starters.

I'm sorry the facts aren't well received by someone who is being flagrantly intellectually dishonest.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

You cared for starters.

No, I just cut and pasted the whole first part of article, and read the last part after posting. That paragraph still makes my eyes go cross-eyed. It makes no sense.

I'm sorry the facts aren't well received by someone who is being flagrantly intellectually dishonest.

It may be a fact that the two people holding up Wayne County's certification demanded the SOS audit other precints, but it isn't a fact that she has to do what they demand.

Wayne County is certified.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Move the goal post all you want.

You found what you were looking for.

Board Vice Chairman Jonathan Kinloch, one of the two Democrats, had been working with Republicans during the meeting to find a way that they would support certifying the results. Eventually, they landed on the idea of an audit, he said.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Is Wayne County certified or not? Since when is canvassing an election and its certification a quid pro quo bargain? Either the votes are certified or they aren't.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Sorry you don't like the result?

I don't know what you want here. You asked for something and got it.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

This is breaking news and they keep updating and editing that article.

The result is that Wayne County is certified, and I'm fine with that.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Right, integrity be damned.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Oh, and better not leave out this gem from the above link.

The high-stakes vote, with the eyes of the nation on Michigan's largest county, apparently took place while the video stream for the virtual meeting wasn't working.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
GOP members reverse course, vote to certify Wayne County election results

www.freep.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join