It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne County, MI: REFUSED TO CERTIFY

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
One thing is and Both party's should be on board for is just holding the office until a NEW election could take place .

That isn't how our Constitutional Republic works.

If the popular election is found to be invalid due to rampant fraud - wither by the courts or the State Legislatures - then the State Legislatures can appoint the slate of electors to the electoral college.

If the States fail to do this, then it falls to Congress.

Either of those two ways, Trump is re-elected.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

It said that they are going to turn it over to the Secretary of State. I wonder how that will turn out?

While concerns have been raised about the far-fetched possibility that the Republican-controlled state legislature could appoint its own slate of electors and overthrow Biden's victory in the state, Majority Leader Mike Shirkey said "that's not going to happen."

A whopper with no meat, sauce, lettuce, tomato, ketchup or mustard.

Can I have a nothingburger with a side of desperation fries please? They seem really popular among the Trump supporters here, I want to see what the fuss is about.

So it looks like the state actually isn't going to be appointing its own electors after all.

A bit embarrassing really...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
Wayne county non certification will go down as the night things began a historical moment that symbolically caused a ripple of events to occur across the US. Tommorow will bring promising news and like a chain reaction huge 2020 like events will unfold.

4 days have passed since you wrote this. How did it pan out? Was there promising news 3 days ago for you? Was there a chain reaction? Or did more of Trumps daft lawsuits get thrown out?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Huge numbers of phantom votes found in the Detroit area.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

I do live in Ohio and I'm only fixing Thanksgiving dinner
for 2. I wanted more family members here but that's not
going to happen this year.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Today Michigan certified that Joe Biden won the state fair and square.

The door is now open for the Department of Justice to investigate charges of fraud and cheating.

mobile.twitter.com...

<< 3  4  5   >>

join