It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Biden Beat Obama?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

Biden got all the White Supremacist votes that Obama couldn't get. Those Klansmen know a kindred spirit when they see one. Plus, Biden got the pedophile vote.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The US is only growing at 1 million per year at best. If it wasn't for immigrants we would have a negative population growth rate.

So 12,000,000 people can't account for the increase? Kind of proves my point.

Add in ease of mail in voting and it's kind of obvious how both of them had higher numbers.

Could be...10 million difference in voter population from 2008 to 2020 and about a 10% increase in turnout from 2016 that could be due to the lazy non-voter now voting by mail.

I'm not a fan of the mass mail-ins and I think a person should put in an ounce of effort to keep us all honest... I see it ripe for fraud in the form of vote harvesting the lazy non-voter votes...

So you’re happy for anyone serving in the military over seas to be disenfranchised?

Postal ballots are absolutely fine, just as long as the processes are there to ensure fairness and legality of said votes. Elections are corruptible affairs, always have been, always will be. It’s about having the best processes and procedures to combat that.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Hmmm

1 million x 12 years

12 million more people

7 million more votes.

There's a lot of shenanigans going on, but that seems plausible.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Add in ease of voting this year.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Obama had massive enthusiasm and voter turn out and Biden was just Trump hate.

So hate votes are far more effective?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
There are all kinds of voter irregularities if you examine Biden/Democrat votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
Obama had massive enthusiasm and voter turn out and Biden was just Trump hate.

So hate votes are far more effective?

It would appear that way. I guess some people can inspire you to do something by really pissing you off to the point where what you do is really vindictive.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

So you’re happy for anyone serving in the military over seas to be disenfranchised?

Postal ballots are absolutely fine, just as long as the processes are there to ensure fairness and legality of said votes. Elections are corruptible affairs, always have been, always will be. It’s about having the best processes and procedures to combat that.

So I guess you didn't read my post correctly.. Being in the military for 28 years I would say what the hell are you talking about? lol

You do know there is a difference between mass mailings of ballots and requesting an absentee ballot right? With an absentee ballot you need to put in an ounce of effort to request one and no one but you really knows you are doing it, so yes that is secured and what much of our military including myself had done for 3 decades...lol

Mass mailings is different in everyone gets one so ballot harvesting is so much easier when 40% of the population typically doesn't vote. There is a video where a woman was selling harvest ballots at 5 bucks each and she had 28,000 dollars worth or 5,600 to sell. Big money means big incentive to scam...

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
UPDATE: Joe Biden has beaten Obama's record votes by 7,535,133 votes.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

The US is only growing at 1 million per year at best. If it wasn't for immigrants we would have a negative population growth rate.

So 12,000,000 people can't account for the increase? Kind of proves my point.

Add in ease of mail in voting and it's kind of obvious how both of them had higher numbers.

And how many of those are Voting age legal Adults. ?

And how many are Newborns or baby's , Illegal migrants , Felons etc etc etc
edit on 11-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Texta reply to: Xtrozero

Hmmm

1 million x 12 years

12 million more people

7 million more votes.

According to the 2018 statistics 2,839,205 die annually in the USA according to the 2018 statistics.

www.cdc.gov...
edit on 11-11-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

Texta reply to: Xtrozero

Hmmm

1 million x 12 years

12 million more people

7 million more votes.

According to the 2018 statistics 2,839,205 die annually in the USA according to the 2018 statistics.

www.cdc.gov...

So 1,000,000 population increase a year roughly.

Of which only a portion are voting age legal adults.

2.8 million deaths a year, Most of those voting age adults.

I'm not seeing the math here in Bidens favor some how picking up 7.5 million new votes .

Perhaps I'm missing something , Let me check ...............Voter Fraud is how this equation evens out that is what was missing.
edit on 11-11-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

That number is for legal citizens and using average stats about 20% are under 18.

ETA: I just looked at some population numbers and the actual growth number is closer to 18-20million from 2008 to 2020.

edit on 11-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That number is for legal citizens and using average stats about 20% are under 18.

ETA: I just looked at some population numbers and the actual growth number is closer to 18-20million from 2008 to 2020.

Yeah I just read a stat showing growth of 1.7million a year.

Still when you factor in the 2.8 million deaths a year.

I'm not seeing 7,000,000 new votes specifically for Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Because you're fixating solely on population growth and not factoring in sentiment.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Because you're fixating solely on population growth and not factoring in sentiment.

Sentiment does not allow some old white Politician to gather more support and break the records of what turned out to be one the most popular Presidents the USA ever saw in the form of Barack H Obama .

Especially not in the same year that Donald Trump broke records with votes from Minorities.

It does not add up August .

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Sentiment does not allow some old white Politician to gather more support and break the records of what turned out to be one the most popular Presidents the USA ever saw in the form of Barack H Obama .

You're also still not factoring in ease of voting.

It only doesn't if you are looking for confirmation bias.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

On a positive note Trump just took Alaska!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You're also still not factoring in ease of voting.

It only doesn't if you are looking for confirmation bias.

Mail in Ballots are not new they have always been an option, and yes many people voted via mail simply because of the Virus , But if not for the Virus they would have voted in person .

But it's not like more people voted Because of the Virus , More people voted Via mail but not more people voted in general I don't buy that and even if they did it can't be that much more.

And yes I am Bias as is everyone including you, none the less I do not believe that many people voted for Joe Biden .

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You do understand population increase takes into account deaths? That's why you can have such things as a negative population increase per year.
edit on 11/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join