It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Biden Beat Obama?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just some simple math says it all, Obama in the 2008 elections received 69,498,516 votes remember " Yes We Can " and the fact the whole world had Obama fever thinking he was going to be the savior of the Free World ect... People in droves voted for him, minority's in droves voted for him and he went down as one of the most popular candidates ever voted into the White House.

And along comes Biden who smashed those records with a total number of 76,996,869 votes smashing popular Obama's former record by 7,499,946 votes an all new US record for the most votes cast for ANY US president in history.

Surely there is nothing fishy going on here. This is good reason on its own for a recount

Good Luck

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

a lot of votes for 'not trump' as opposed to 'for biden', not so hard for a portion of society to understand, very similar to voting trump in 2016 it was a vote against hilary, sometimes people vote against things they despise, i guess more people disliked trump than liked obamma
edit on 11-11-2020 by UpIsNowDown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Well that is the “official“ tally, the one they would like you to believe Biden got.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

a lot of votes for 'not trump' as opposed to 'for biden', not so hard for a portion of society to understand, very similar to voting trump in 2016 it was a vote against hilary, sometimes people vote against things they despise, i guess more people disliked trump than liked obamma

If that was the case then Trump's over all percentages would be down too.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

I wonder if the United States voting population increased or decreased too. Probably less, what with the Georgia Rockpile initiatives about depopulation.

Why are you even comparing 2008 statistics with 2020 statistics with such poor context?

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Why are you even comparing 2008 statistics with 2020 statistics with such poor context?

The US is only growing at 1 million per year at best. If it wasn't for immigrants we would have a negative population growth rate.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I appreciate you probably can’t see it due to your red tinted glasses, but maybe it’s a measure of how unpopular the incumbent President actually is.

Although his numbers beat Obama’s from 2008, so probably just a measure of how divided the U.S actually is.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The US is only growing at 1 million per year at best. If it wasn't for immigrants we would have a negative population growth rate.

So 12,000,000 people can't account for the increase? Kind of proves my point.

Add in ease of mail in voting and it's kind of obvious how both of them had higher numbers.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I wonder if the United States voting population increased or decreased too. Probably less, what with the Georgia Rockpile initiatives about depopulation.

In this election I think the death rate would be more relevant in accounting for voter turnout.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
In this election I think the death rate would be more relevant in accounting for voter turnout.

What people should be looking into are which demographics voted in a higher preponderance and for which Party over previous elections.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
More illegal aliens and dead people in the voting pool this time.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I'm just stating the facts as I see them, you should do the same, you're entitled to it. Have a Nice Day.
edit on 11-11-2020 by enament because: capital H

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A LOT of people who have never voted before, got off their asses and voted this year against Trump. Millennials and gen-z outnumber boomers and gen-x now, and most of these generations are progressive. It's not really hard to figure out.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

I appreciate you probably can’t see it due to your red tinted glasses, but maybe it’s a measure of how unpopular the incumbent President actually is.

Although his numbers beat Obama’s from 2008, so probably just a measure of how divided the U.S actually is.

Really? Then how did Trump get the second most votes of a president in history this election? LOL

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament
I'm just stating the facts as I see them, you should do the same, you're entitled to it. have a Nice Day.

The facts, that someone, or in this case someones, have more votes than another person 12 years ago have no contemporary context.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I agree with this but some of the numbers in some locations just don’t make sense and the large amounts of ballots allegedly with only one circle filled in is suspicious in my mind based on the numbers and importance many people saw in this race.

It is within the presidents rights to challenge the election and at this point there are some red flags that I think garner attention. Will it be enough to flip the amounts he needs I don’t know. The rush that this is getting just doesn’t make sense. There is a process to follow and plenty of time before any inauguration would take place.

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
A LOT of people who have never voted before, got off their asses and voted this year against Trump. Millennials and gen-z outnumber boomers and gen-x now, and most of these generations are progressive. It's not really hard to figure out.

Really? All the young ones I know voted Trump. I guess it was all those people that packed out the Biden rally’s. Honk, honk.. lol

I think they knew they were going to need millions of forgery votes, and nobody is buying it. Even with the “news” telling us it’s true.
edit on 11-11-2020 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

So 12,000,000 people can't account for the increase? Kind of proves my point.

Add in ease of mail in voting and it's kind of obvious how both of them had higher numbers.

Could be...10 million difference in voter population from 2008 to 2020 and about a 10% increase in turnout from 2016 that could be due to the lazy non-voter now voting by mail.

I'm not a fan of the mass mail-ins and I think a person should put in an ounce of effort to keep us all honest... I see it ripe for fraud in the form of vote harvesting the lazy non-voter votes...

edit on 11-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

Really? Then how did Trump get the second most votes of a president in history this election? LOL

Did you even read what I posted, or just the first line?

LOL at you!!

posted on Nov, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Could be...10 million difference in voter population from 2008 to 2020 and about a 10% increase in turnout from 2016 that could be due to the lazy non-voter now voting by mail.

Like I said, I don't see the premise of the Original Post, this is all easily explained organically.

I'm not a fan of the mass mail-ins and I think a person should put in an ounce of effort to keep us all honest... I see it ripe for fraud in the form of vote harvesting the lazy non-voter votes..

Heads up, I intend on being a 'lazy voter' moving forward, I'm not waiting on line anymore, it's a waste of my time.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join