It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling Biden president elect.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
He is president elected. If our chancellor is calling him „mr. President elect“, that’s enough evidence for me.

A bunch of hurt people (snowflakes galore!) on the Internet won’t change that!

Isch habe fertig!

LoL, your Chancellor? It's bad enough our LameStream Media is declaring him the winner. But somebody from an entirely different country? Sorry, nope.

Sorry, but stupid does not help your point here.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If anyone can prove voter fraud in any significant way report it here and be awarded a thousand bucks. Two thousand actually because A Trump supporter said he will match it.

twitter.com...

Fair warning, most of what I have heard has already been reported and debunked so take your time and read the feed first to see if what you have is actionable.

Debunked by whom? The only decision on the veracity of claims of voter fraud that matters is the courts, and they are in the very early stages of impending litigation.

By whom. Why not go read and see? Most of what I have seen doesn't need an investigation. For an investigation, there needs to be evidence of something afoul. What there is a lot of is people making assumptions about something they saw then jumping to conclusions.
If you actually have some evidence or can point to it go collect your 2k. If you don't want or need the money donate it to Trump's legal team. It is a win win if you actually have something. It would help Trump and earn you 2k.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Oh and look what I just read about:

Trumpf and the Republicans have accepted the results from the House and Senate elections.

Those were on the same ballots as the Presidential election.

Go and cry a river, but THAT has to hurt your brain if you still try to fight the title of „mr. President elected“.

Meh, you might have missed the part about those late night ballots in battleground states surfacing with votes for Biden, but no other race. Just the presidential race. That's actually another red flag, when Republican House and Senate candidates dominate the state wins, yet that same state supposedly prefers the highest office in the land go to a Democrat?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   

If anyone can prove voter fraud in any significant way report it here and be awarded a thousand bucks. Two thousand actually because A Trump supporter said he will match it.

twitter.com...

Fair warning, most of what I have heard has already been reported and debunked so take your time and read the feed first to see if what you have is actionable.

Debunked by whom? The only decision on the veracity of claims of voter fraud that matters is the courts, and they are in the very early stages of impending litigation.

By whom. Why not go read and see? Most of what I have seen doesn't need an investigation. For an investigation, there needs to be evidence of something afoul. What there is a lot of is people making assumptions about something they saw then jumping to conclusions.
If you actually have some evidence or can point to it go collect your 2k. If you don't want or need the money donate it to Trump's legal team. It is a win win if you actually have something. It would help Trump and earn you 2k.

Dude you typed all that when you could have just given me a straight answer. You brought it up. Who debunked? The courts? If not, it matters not.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

Yeah, I typed it. Do you think all the debunks come from one source?

If you have something go collect your money then come back and brag about it. Do you not have anything to back up the claim of fraud?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Oh and look what I just read about:

Trumpf and the Republicans have accepted the results from the House and Senate elections.

Those were on the same ballots as the Presidential election.

Go and cry a river, but THAT has to hurt your brain if you still try to fight the title of „mr. President elected“.

This is what I'm talking about. You see, the results from a presidential election have NEVER resulted in American history on what we see now in down ballet rankings. It hasn't happened since the founding of our country. Stop.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

Notice the media "called it" on a Friday night to allow the propaganda machine to crown Biden for 2 days straight and before any real challenges could be mounted on Monday. Almost like it was planned on when to "call it" for Biden even though "all the (legal) votes haven't been counted".

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

They can say whatever they want, as I'm a big fighter for the first Amendment, I'm fine with them saying it. I just will be vigilant in telling them they are full of # and why they are wrong.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Mexico's president WON'T CONGRATUALTE BIDEN on election win until legal challenges over...

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
It really is the only way to actually expose the massive fraud.

He knew it was coming , he said it 100s of times, I think he had precautions in place to prove it.

If he did and he does , he really is a 3 d chess playing genius lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
Mexico's president WON'T CONGRATUALTE BIDEN on election win until legal challenges over...

www.theguardian.com...

Sounds reasonable to me. Too bad half of our country aren't.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They are calling him president elect so the stupid NPC liberals in university and just out in the work force lose their sh!t once reality, statutory law and Trump factually winning comes home to roost - all designed to burn the US to the ground if they are not allowed to take the oval office via overtly cheating and lying and hoping stupid folks believe them and run with the lies and deception.

Simply put:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That moment when I read a post on ATS is so right I smile.......... That's now btw!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He is not president until the recounts and legal battle is done.

Unfortunately for you, that will never happen.

Trump will not fund the recounts and the judicial system is already throwing the legal cases out because they have no merit.

So if you're waiting until those two things happen you'll be waiting a long, long time. You'll probably still be waiting when Joe Biden is getting sworn-in in January. You'll probably be waiting when these boards shut down because they have no funding. You'll keep waiting, clutching to your MAGA hat and demanding a recount while the rest of America moves on.

Your recounts and 'legal battles' aren't happening sweetheart.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

the judicial system is already throwing the legal cases out because they have no merit.

Citation please

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

originally posted by: rickymouse
He is not president until the recounts and legal battle is done.

Unfortunately for you, that will never happen.

Trump will not fund the recounts and the judicial system is already throwing the legal cases out because they have no merit.

So if you're waiting until those two things happen you'll be waiting a long, long time. You'll probably still be waiting when Joe Biden is getting sworn-in in January. You'll probably be waiting when these boards shut down because they have no funding. You'll keep waiting, clutching to your MAGA hat and demanding a recount while the rest of America moves on.

Your recounts and 'legal battles' aren't happening sweetheart.

Lets both be honest here, you aren't really contributing to the thread, you are expressing your feelings which I consider valid, for you.... But do not have any impact on the election results...........
edit on 8-11-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: midnightstar
UMM does the Right endorse freedom of speech or not ?
So all the news has said this so half the Republicans have conceded Biden won as well .
There is Freedom of speech they can say what they want just like trump if it bites them in teh rear Just like it has with trump then to bad for them and Trump .

Now sooner or later it will be official so just wait after all Its Trump making this mess and insisting on recounts and He does have that right as long as the state laws on recounts are followed .
And the Judges have the right to say no as is being done lawsuit after law suit .

It will be over when the fat orange man tweets .

UUm are you mentally deficient?

What exactly does freedom of speech have to do with electoral votes?

Are you high?

Have you acquired all your stars from calling people names?
So..No one can have an opinion that you disagree with without being "High" or mentally deficient? What the hell happened to this place? Crap like that would have been deleted seconds after you posted.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: midnightstar
UMM does the Right endorse freedom of speech or not ?
So all the news has said this so half the Republicans have conceded Biden won as well .
There is Freedom of speech they can say what they want just like trump if it bites them in teh rear Just like it has with trump then to bad for them and Trump .

Now sooner or later it will be official so just wait after all Its Trump making this mess and insisting on recounts and He does have that right as long as the state laws on recounts are followed .
And the Judges have the right to say no as is being done lawsuit after law suit .

It will be over when the fat orange man tweets .

UUm are you mentally deficient?

What exactly does freedom of speech have to do with electoral votes?

Are you high?

Have you acquired all your stars from calling people names?
So..No one can have an opinion that you disagree with without being "High" or mentally deficient? What the hell happened to this place? Crap like that would have been deleted seconds after you posted.

I would say, I have been here for more than a decade and posts never get deleted after seconds. I would also say this thread is not the time nor the place to call out another member specifically because at some time in the past, that may have got you banned as well.

How about keeping on topic and moving forward with the discussion at hand?

I would welcome you to contribute your thoughts on the topic. I would love to know them.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He will never be my president even if it shows he won without massive, nationwide voter fraud.
Never.

This whole thing feels so familiar... Just inversed.
edit on 8-11-2020 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

You shouldn’t scream fire in a crowded theater it’s dangerous.
If you don’t see the difference...nvmd I know you don’t.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join