It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling Biden president elect.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
UMM does the Right endorse freedom of speech or not ?
So all the news has said this so half the Republicans have conceded Biden won as well .
There is Freedom of speech they can say what they want just like trump if it bites them in teh rear Just like it has with trump then to bad for them and Trump .

Now sooner or later it will be official so just wait after all Its Trump making this mess and insisting on recounts and He does have that right as long as the state laws on recounts are followed .
And the Judges have the right to say no as is being done lawsuit after law suit .

It will be over when the fat orange man tweets .

Fact check: Half of republicans have not conceded Biden won the election. Thanks.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

Basically what you're saying is that the left can openly cheat, but if Trump dares to call them out for it, he's the one creating a mess?

Sounds democratically legit.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Basically what you're saying is that the left can openly cheat, but if Trump dares to call them out for it, he's the one creating a mess?

Don't bother my guy, that's trolling, we will see a lot of that in this thread. There will be many attempts to bring this off topic, just watch.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Its a psyop. Actually the move was to have Biden declare he won Friday night. Dunno what happened, Saturday since the msm wanted to move the needle i suppose with democrat pressure they started the creation of the dendrites its also pressure, if trumps team finds evidence of wrong doing and say can present a case that he can win, there will be pressure of violence because welp these people celebrating will get emotional in a negative way, oh and the msm narrative will be evil is stealing the election regardless of proof. Oh man this election was conducted like a military operation. The malpractice and utter disrespect to the people and constitution lies in the hands of the democrats and the media. These yahoos on the boards and the internet being emotionally driven are the idiots or enemy of the state for that matter. There is no conclusive evidence showing Biden is president elect at this moment in time period, nothing personal just a fact if you believe there is your stupid as a turnup.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My cousin popped in for a bit, I was showing her the election thread. She was like "Dude, I think hunter bidden is actually here trying to defend the cornpop in chief".

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

OK I’ll just call him Peto Joe

I think I shall call him Herbert. It fits from both the Star Trek and Family Guy references.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Bingo.

And then they've squandered their shot at cheating because now all eyes are on mail-in ballots. If ever there was a president willing to challenge them, it's Trump. These people couldn't have chosen a worse person to rig an election against. The one thing that will get you fired from a job faster than anything else besides lying, is theft, and they chose to steal from one of the most renowned businessmen in the world. How stUpid!

Where's Biff when I need him...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

The really telling thing to me, is that if the tables were turned-- if Trump was ahead and Biden was contesting the results-- you can bet your bottom dollar that news stations across the country would be focusing on THAT-- the litigation-- and explaining that they must wait until all litigation is resolved and the Electoral College casts its vote and congress proclaims a winner BEFORE they can call anyone President Elect. And they would be saying this like it is the only conscionable thing to do (which is true) but they would in truth be saying it because they want Biden to win and they hate Trump. It's so freaking obvious. Don't trust TV News. It's PROGRAMMING in the true sense of the word.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

originally posted by: LSU2018

Don't bother my guy, that's trolling, we will see a lot of that in this thread. There will be many attempts to bring this off topic, just watch.

For sure. midnightstar has been all over the place on ATS for the past week puffing his chest out.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

You're exactly right, and all of these people hollering for unity will suddenly turn right back into their over-emotional, intolerant, violent ways... I can't wait.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
If anyone can prove voter fraud in any significant way report it here and be awarded a thousand bucks. Two thousand actually because A Trump supporter said he will match it.

twitter.com...

Fair warning, most of what I have heard has already been reported and debunked so take your time and read the feed first to see if what you have is actionable.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: new_here

The really telling thing to me, is that if the tables were turned-- if Trump was ahead and Biden was contesting the results-- you can bet your bottom dollar that news stations across the country would be focusing on THAT-- the litigation-- and explaining that they must wait until all litigation is resolved and the Electoral College casts its vote and congress proclaims a winner BEFORE they can call anyone President Elect. And they would be saying this like it is the only conscionable thing to do (which is true) but they would in truth be saying it because they want Biden to win and they hate Trump. It's so freaking obvious. Don't trust TV News. It's PROGRAMMING in the true sense of the word.

The problem is....... Irrational people hate rational people like you and I.

I have no interest in lies. I want to discuss facts. Nobody on the left seems to want to do that.

You see, I have facts for days, I don't always post anymore but I have been moved too now. I want somebody to question or challenge what I say, that is what I am her for!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

It will probably succeed too, that's the scary thing, I dont want to dive to deep into it, I care but not enough to get the attention of this movement. For those that doubt such a logical scenario just go back and observe the current event of the election last week. Sometimes the truth is so obvious people cannot see it. If Trump, is so wrong about having evidence of foul play why won't the media investigate it? Ask that question, to yourself, is it because they just don't like him? Well that should not matter since the crime is against the constitution and the people NOT Trump. You see that answer alone should make sense to any well minded person. Instead we have mobs of people getting emotional and declaring victory regardless of it legitimacy. Anyhow I will leave it at that and hope justice prevails if Trump, cannot prove his claims and Biden is elected winner then so be it he is my president and I will support him, yet with all the coincidences in politics in this election process I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
If anyone can prove voter fraud in any significant way report it here and be awarded a thousand bucks. Two thousand actually because A Trump supporter said he will match it.

twitter.com...

Fair warning, most of what I have heard has already been reported and debunked so take your time and read the feed first to see if what you have is actionable.

Debunked by whom? The only decision on the veracity of claims of voter fraud that matters is the courts, and they are in the very early stages of impending litigation.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
He is president elected. If our chancellor is calling him „mr. President elect“, that’s enough evidence for me.

A bunch of hurt people (snowflakes galore!) on the Internet won’t change that!

Isch habe fertig!
edit on 8 11 2020 by ManFromEurope because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
a reply to: LSU2018

It will probably succeed too, that's the scary thing, I dont want to dive to deep into it, I care but not enough to get the attention of this movement. For those that doubt such a logical scenario just go back and observe the current event of the election last week. Sometimes the truth is so obvious people cannot see it. If Trump, is so wrong about having evidence of foul play why won't the media investigate it? Ask that question, to yourself, is it because they just don't like him? Well that should not matter since the crime is against the constitution and the people NOT Trump. You see that answer alone should make sense to any well minded person. Instead we have mobs of people getting emotional and declaring victory regardless of it legitimacy. Anyhow I will leave it at that and hope justice prevails if Trump, cannot prove his claims and Biden is elected winner then so be it he is my president and I will support him, yet with all the coincidences in politics in this election process I doubt it.

you have to break that up into something people can digest. Republican or Democrat........ We need to do paragraphs.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
He is president elected. If our chancellor is calling him „mr. President elect“, that’s enough evidence for me.

A bunch of hurt people (snowflakes galore!) on the Internet won’t change that!

Isch habe fertig!

LoL, your Chancellor? It's bad enough our LameStream Media is declaring him the winner. But somebody from an entirely different country? Sorry, nope.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

He will never be my president even if it shows he won without massive, nationwide voter fraud.
Never.

You canadian or something?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: RazorV66

He will never be my president even if it shows he won without massive, nationwide voter fraud.
Never.

You canadian or something?

Lets not do that, please. I think every self respecting American who actual care about the Constitution can say that if all avenues are explored and Biden has been validated as president, at least the vast majority of us will accept that. I know I will because I am an American.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Oh and look what I just read about:

Trumpf and the Republicans have accepted the results from the House and Senate elections.

Those were on the same ballots as the Presidential election.

Go and cry a river, but THAT has to hurt your brain if you still try to fight the title of „mr. President elected“.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join