It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop calling Biden president elect.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
First and foremost, I want to get something out of the way. If all legal votes are counted and all legal challenges explored and it's found Joe Biden won the election in a fair and honest manner, I will happily call him, my President.

You see, I am not a republican nor am I a democrat. I am a libertarian and much more than that I am a Constitutionalist and I am much more concerned that things in the country happen based on the supreme law of the land because I care about my children's future.

That said, what I want to say is this election hasn't even begun to heat up. At this time, official vote counts haven't come in, no state has officially certified it's vote count. No legitimate legal challenge has been heard nor answered and just like the polling before the election, the premature calling of a winner is wholly disingenuous.

Anyone that says there is no evidence of voter fraud in key battleground states is simple doing so because they are relying on MSM sites that have pandered to Biden and the democrat side from the start or have failed to do their own research. The simple fact that voting software that is used in almost 30 states has executive ownership by the highest ranking democrats in government should be enough for anyone to take a quick pause.

More than that, does anyone want to win with the cloud of illegitimacy floating over their heads? I can't speak for everyone but I know, I would not. If I was confident in my win, I would want every option challenged so that I could defeat it and all would know it was the will of the people.

Here are the facts...... Biden is NOT the president elect. He can claim to organize a transition team and the media can talk about the new incoming policies but I'm here to tell you, he hasn't even won the election yet. I would further caution the left leaning members of ATS on gloating because until everything is played out, it goes both ways.

Outside of all of that and even if Biden legitimately wins which I will admit is a very real possibility, this election as a whole is a very troubling loss for democrats. If it shakes out that way, congrats on bad orange man being gone but man, in a couple years, people will be talking about the red wave because Biden is incompetent and will show that very soon after he takes office.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Helious because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
OK I’ll just call him Peto Joe

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

More than that, does anyone want to win with the cloud of illegitimacy floating over their heads?

Biden will take it any way he can get it.

Or should I say he will take it the only way he can get it!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I'll call him the fake well actually the fakest and possible soon to be occupying the Oval Office in the White House as the president of the United States.

+28 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
He is not president until the recounts and legal battle is done. I get kind of confused why anyone woud think he won already, and even Biden is acting like he won. He may have won, we will find out after all the numbers are in. Just because some idiots start calling him president when he is not yet president does not mean I will parrot a lie.

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Helious

He will never be my president even if it shows he won without massive, nationwide voter fraud.
Never.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He is not president until the recounts and legal battle is done. I get kind of confused why anyone woud think he won already, and even Biden is acting like he won. He may have won, we will find out after all the numbers are in. Just because some idiots start calling him president when he is not yet president does not mean I will parrot a lie.

This has happened before in our elections, in fact, not that long ago. I think they called Al Gore president elect too. We all see how that played out.

I honestly don't see even a small percentage of the shenanigan's then as I do now. Mail in ballots are not good for our country outside of active military that are oversees and we can not let this ever happen again. They are too prone to fraudulent purposes.

This result that has been so embraced by the media has been 4 years in the making.

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
President select?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

This result that has been so embraced by the media has been 4 years in the making.

Not a damn thing was done to put the habeas stoppus on the shenanigans. Therefore, I say the Dems have pulled it off.

The Dems don't obey our laws.

I'm not obeying theirs. It feels good to be this free.

+16 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Legally and Officially, he wouldn't be President Elect until after the Electoral College confirms it, and then the U.S. Congress. That will happen after December 13th.

But the MSM is really going to be detested after people see states being reversed.

The media will say, "Biden was only the PROJECTED President-Elect."

Fun times are coming!

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

The mainstream media announcing he has won is to make it look that much worse if Trump prevails in his challenge. The average NPC voter is not going to be informed of the issues. The media will then spin it as Trump stealing the election.

+14 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Not a damn thing was done to put the habeas stoppus on the shenanigans. Therefore, I say the Dems have pulled it off.

It's strange because if I'm honest, it's been an open coup for four years. Trump and his allies should have put it down before it came to this........ He didn't.

We know all the charges that were leveled against him have been proven false and propagated and funded by the highest ranking democrats in power. Now, we will get to see if the other side is better at proving allegations leveled.

I think at the very least, 72 million Americans now know that our media sources are basically the same as adds you see before the youtube video you are trying to watch. I would implore everyone to seek out real news.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
President select?

That's more accurate.

The media already has him in the Whitehouse and their lemmings willfully accept that despite the lack of certified votes, the EC vote and inauguration.

One part of me would just like this to be done and for everyone to move on and figure out how to survive the next four years. Another part of me hopes the voting issues are settled and Trump is still president because it would cause liberals heads to collectively explode and we can continue to do great things for the country.

But like others, I'm a little more concerned about the House & Senate. If the GOP loses the Senate all sorts of lousy things are going to happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

It's strange because if I'm honest, it's been an open coup for four years. Trump and his allies should have put it down before it came to this........ He didn't.

We know all the charges that were leveled against him have been proven false and propagated and funded by the highest ranking democrats in power. Now, we will get to see if the other side is better at proving allegations leveled.

I think at the very least, 72 million Americans now know that our media sources are basically the same as adds you see before the youtube video you are trying to watch. I would implore everyone to seek out real news.

Trump should have had the NSA watching every voting machine in the country.

Period.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Impatience. If Joe ends up winning, they've practically wasted an election to cheat in, especially if they can't win the Senate and lose the House in 2022. Biden and/or Harris will end up being so bad, even worse than Obama, that we'll be able to run a busted rock in 2024 and win. In my opinion, if they wanted to pull out all stops to beat a candidate, they should have picked a semi-decent candidate against an incumbent that hasn't done anything for the people. You don't generate massive fraud with a multi-loser in a presidential race who picks a 2% vote puller as his VP in an attempt to beat one of the most successful presidents in our history. It's just........stupid.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Trump should have had the NSA watching every voting machine in the country.

Period.

Maybe he did!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
UMM does the Right endorse freedom of speech or not ?
So all the news has said this so half the Republicans have conceded Biden won as well .
There is Freedom of speech they can say what they want just like trump if it bites them in teh rear Just like it has with trump then to bad for them and Trump .

Now sooner or later it will be official so just wait after all Its Trump making this mess and insisting on recounts and He does have that right as long as the state laws on recounts are followed .
And the Judges have the right to say no as is being done lawsuit after law suit .

It will be over when the fat orange man tweets .

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Technically if justice were the same for the elite as us commonors the FBI would have either came out and cleared Biden or arrested him like 11 or so months ago. Its troubling they failed to do anything. Heck if what is said about the money laundering technically he wouldnt have been eligible to be primaried much less in the presidential race.

Thats a dead horse apparently, to bad we are not really free else there would be equal justice for the elite and the left.

If you or I were being investigated for money laundering you bet your sweet a@@ the IRS and the FBI would be racing to nab yah innocent or not we would be perp walked.
edit on 8-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Impatience. If Joe ends up winning, they've practically wasted an election to cheat in, especially if they can't win the Senate and lose the House in 2022. Biden and/or Harris will end up being so bad, even worse than Obama, that we'll be able to run a busted rock in 2024 and win. In my opinion, if they wanted to pull out all stops to beat a candidate, they should have picked a semi-decent candidate against an incumbent that hasn't done anything for the people. You don't generate massive fraud with a multi-loser in a presidential race who picks a 2% vote puller as his VP in an attempt to beat one of the most successful presidents in our history. It's just........stupid.

This ^^^^^

If Biden ends up winning this election, he is faced with a (possible) two years of trying to do something with EO's and already has 50% or more of our country against him.

Then look at the House and the Senate.

Democrats in the House are already screaming that the Democratic party itself is making it hard for them to get re-elected.

Think that is going to change if Biden gets the Presidency?

Because historically, the House will gain at least 60 if not more Republican seats in 2022 with a Democratic President.

The Senate is already set to flip back to a Republican majority in 2022, even if they take Georgia this time.

So two years and then lame duck (and open to every chance of being impeached in that time) and then 2024 rolls around.

By then people will probably be tired of $5 a gallon gas, doubled electricity costs and 30% more added to their grocery bill.

The Progressives have played a long game that has stretched over 100 years now and we have caught wind of it the last 12 years or so.

So let's see where it goes,shall we?

This is a battle.

It in itself doesn't determine the outcome of the war.

edit on 8-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
UMM does the Right endorse freedom of speech or not ?
So all the news has said this so half the Republicans have conceded Biden won as well .
There is Freedom of speech they can say what they want just like trump if it bites them in teh rear Just like it has with trump then to bad for them and Trump .

Now sooner or later it will be official so just wait after all Its Trump making this mess and insisting on recounts and He does have that right as long as the state laws on recounts are followed .
And the Judges have the right to say no as is being done lawsuit after law suit .

It will be over when the fat orange man tweets .

UUm are you mentally deficient?

What exactly does freedom of speech have to do with electoral votes?

Are you high?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join