It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathematical evidence the election is being stolen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Requested and returned ballots based on registration.

The narrative is the mail in favored dems exponentially due to Trump telling his base to vote in person.
edit on 11/7/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reality is you lost suck it up and put on your big boy pants.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Give me a break. He lost.

Get over it.

Que that screaming woman picture.
Take a photo of a trumper doing it and post it, but you guys fully own that screaming meme. Don’t pretend that suddenly ISNT your party and platform.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Says muh russian interference party? You do know the media doesn’t actually decide the election? I know they dictate most things for you.

a reply to: wantsome

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
I dont make many threads... but i believe this is an article which should not go unnoticed!

It's one thing to ask for evidence when debating conspiracy theories. But for those who ask "where's the evidence" of so-called election fraud... well my friends... numbers never lie!

This is not an opinion piece.... it is simply the maths, and the numbers speak for themselves! Read until the end to have an informed view.

EVIDENCE

“In an autobiography that began circulating in Mexico this week, de la Madrid sheds more light on that dark night in Mexico’s history. What he reveals is not new, political analysts said. But in 850 pages, de la Madrid’s memoirs give the firmest confirmation to date of one of this country’s biggest open secrets: the presidential elections of 1988 were rigged. Political analysts and historians have described that election as one of the most egregious examples of the fraud that allowed the Institutional Revolutionary Party to control this country for more than seven decades, and the beginning of the end of its authoritarian rule.”
Rod Blagojevich explained that there is no question that this is what is happening in Philadelphia, Milwaukee, Detroit, and other cities. “In big cities where they control the political apparatus and they control the apparatus that counts the votes, and they control the polling places and the ones who count the votes, it’s widespread and it’s deep,” Blagojevich said on Friday.

Sooo, basically what you are saying is this is 2016 all over again...except, we are getting screwed from within as opposed to being screwed from outside the country?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

we are getting screwed from within as opposed to being screwed from outside the country

Im not sure i follow! Who exactly screwed you outside the country? If you're referring to Russia rigging the election then you should wake up and realize that everyone by now knows that was a hoax.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

aha..yeahhh. Quite paradoxical, isn't it. You just gotta love it!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Trump or Biden.

Either way America is #ed. You'll have Biden for 2 years then Kamala Harris will take over as his dementia steps up a gear.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma
Your comment is obtuse....

I do not follow,sorry. try to be clear!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stu112
Trump or Biden.

Either way America is #ed. You'll have Biden for 2 years then Kamala Harris will take over as his dementia steps up a gear.
My grandmother has dementia. Biden doesn't have it.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The election was so clearly stolen, they counted tens of millions of votes on the first night alone... which looked like it was going to be a landslide for Trump. Then suddenly counting stops in some places and slows everywhere else and they take almost a week counting the last few percent... which just so happens to make Biden jump in front?

It's a blatant scam.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I made this post in another thread yesterday. I think there's something to it - doubt anyone will look at it though.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Great stuff and I appreciate the read.

My burden is this: Think about those folks you know who are dyed in the wool Trump haters and voted for Biden. Do we really believe this would have any traction in convincing them?

I am voting "No". We could have video footage, notarized by the Pope, of Joe and Kamala backup a dump truck of fraudulent ballots to the polling station in Detroit and dumping it on the GOP observers. Nothing would happen.

The MSM falls into this category of emotion. They would gleefully televise the man's lynching. Anyone not kissing the ring is a Nazi and are next for the rope.

Still great reading though. Thanks a ton!

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

To play Devil's advocate.

4 votes for Biden to every Trump vote could be right for Pennsylvania.

80% to 20% seems well within the realm of possibility when behavior is divided on party lines as well.

Overwhelmingly democrats are likely to take CDC advisement and "Covid-19" more serious, while republicans are more likely to just want to get back to work and screw the "China-virus" lockdown. The patriotism and ritual of voting in person (like joining the military) is also stronger on the right as well.

The right is just more patriotic and nationalistic.

The huge advantage in Pennsylvania could be   from the encouragement of the state to it citizens to vote early, and the likelihood that Trump supporters in that crucial swing state are way more likely to scoff at such CDC advisements, and make sure their vote counts the American way.

Luckily any sampling of a few thousand likely voters can test this, A sampling like this forum.

All republicans that voted; did you vote by mail or vote in person? Same question to any democrats.

This environment may actually be compatible as a test of Pennsylvania because the atmosphere is as polarized (albeit smaller numbers on the left) as a contentious swing state.

And if only a few voted my mail then there is some credence to what demographic votes by mail.

To test this an independent survey should poll Pennsylvania voters by county (in the same way they divide electoral votes) and any deviation off a 60% discrepancy in their results would show fraud.

The results must be within a margin of error of 80% to 20% +/- 5.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
My new county in PA went 80% to 20%

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Well well well.... wouldnt you know it! The simpsons had an episode where dead people voted in an election.

Here ya go

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY

Great stuff and I appreciate the read.

My burden is this: Think about those folks you know who are dyed in the wool Trump haters and voted for Biden. Do we really believe this would have any traction in convincing them?

I am voting "No". We could have video footage, notarized by the Pope, of Joe and Kamala backup a dump truck of fraudulent ballots to the polling station in Detroit and dumping it on the GOP observers. Nothing would happen.

The MSM falls into this category of emotion. They would gleefully televise the man's lynching. Anyone not kissing the ring is a Nazi and are next for the rope.

Still great reading though. Thanks a ton!

Unfortunately... i am inclined to agree.... people have become so blinded by the bliss of ignorance that its probably impossible to have any truth prevail at this point.

"It’s hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it’s damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person" - Bill Murray

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You may be right, but with evidence of such rampant fraud, who is to say that there is much more that still hasnt been discovered.. who knows how deep this really goes?

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I was looking forward to some real mathematical evidence. Instead, I read the kind of stuff an average 16 year could debunk.

Good maths - bring it on.

Bad maths - makes you look silly for posting it without checking.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I was looking forward to some real mathematical evidence. Instead, I read the kind of stuff an average 16 year could debunk.

You talk the talk,

Debunk it then....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join