It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden landslide as predicted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What's funny right now is I can't tell the difference on this board, twitter, or elsewhere who is actually defending/supporting Trump right now... And who is just being satirical šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That's sad

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
umm no network just told me in another thread that biden has god on his side.

If God really cared he was have miracled both their asses to the surface of the sun.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sure, it's easy to predict when you can manipulate the Dominion voting algorithm code online:

Every other process follows across the country, except for Biden in key races. This is a test for catching election fraud, used by the State Department and forensic accountants.

+ Dominion vote machines were hacked over the internet

About Bedford's law:

DIY Election Fraud Analysis Using Benfordā€™s Law

www.kdnuggets.com...

I seriously doubt that DOJ will follow up on this.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
umm no network just told me in another thread that biden has god on his side.

If God really cared he was have miracled both their asses to the surface of the sun.

There we go. Mister type A personality.
No oneā€™s good enough for him.

I am going to find the time you quipped
that the solution lies in voting.
Voting.

So move there, and vote, you said.

I see where you are with this.
The type A thing wonā€™t work.
Not as an excuse.
Not as a reason.

Voting. You said voting matters.
Does it?

You said it is the method.
To form government.
To petition....truth?
Justice?

Let me guess....ā€™changeā€™?

Or have you changed your mind?

# 1232

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhiteKnight

Go ahead, let me know when you locate the specific quote instead of making things up.

Oh, ETA:
edit on 7-11-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Go ahead, let me know when you locate the specific quote instead of making things up.

Oh, ETA:

Oh that will be good. I probably screened it.
If not, I may be out of luck.
I cannot aford to scroll through so much....

I referenced it once or twice.

You quelled every tough guy act with it.
Vote. Vote.

Here we are. We voted.
Some of us even moved, and voted.

# 1233

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Oh that will be good. I probably screened it.

Sounds just a tad stalkerish, but whatever floats your boat.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox
What's funny right now is I can't tell the difference on this board, twitter, or elsewhere who is actually defending/supporting Trump right now... And who is just being satirical šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

That's sad

This won't age well, wait for it.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The thing is, Biden isnā€™t a leftist, and the Democratic Party isnā€™t progressive, regardless how they present themselves. Obama had a blue congress and senate, and failed to provide a single real progressive act, change, or legislation. He used that ā€œworking towards unityā€ crap as an excuse to not get anything done that he promised. Because In reality the democrat agenda is barely different than the Republican agenda other than social issues. So I expect that Biden is hoping the dems donā€™t win the senate, because otherwise he will have no excuses when he doesnā€™t implement any of the policies that heā€™s promised (and never intended to keep). Biden has consistently voted right wing on every single issue historically. That anyone thinks he would do differently now is nothing more than an indication on how little Americans have historical perspective and also on how powerful our parties and mediaā€™s disinformation and psyops are.

Similarly the right wings lack of ability to accept the reality of the elections results are an indictment upon their silence as all past true progressive candidates suffered the same crap that they are experiencing now. Our system was set up to keep populists and non establishment candidates or third party from being viable. Many laughed or heckled when it happened to Ron Paul, nadir, sanders etc. Fraudulent, anti democratic elections are not just a democratic phenomenon. Itā€™s not a bug in the system, itā€™s a function.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Feel free to dispute any of the points Iā€™ve made.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pexx421

The thing is, Biden isnā€™t a leftist, and the Democratic Party isnā€™t progressive, regardless how they present themselves

I guess when some people live in the stone age the Democratic party does seem progressive.
You are right, they aren't.

If we really want to get down to it, both the Dems and the Republicans are the same. They are wildly rich people so far removed from the rest of us it's not even funny.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I dont see the dollar collapse coming any time soon. I think the threat of war should keep the dollar afloat for another generation. But I agree wholeheartedly with everything else you said.

First thing Obama did was select his cabinet based on a list supplied by wall street. We need to hold Biden accountable for the next 4 years we need to keep him honest. a reply to: pexx421

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Dems are pretty centrist. To the left of where they were in the 90s/2000s. To the right of where they were in the 30s and 40s. Republican party is far right at the moment. There is a progressive wing of the Democratic party and that is the base. a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
this site has gone to #! trump lost, stop crying.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The Brothers Grimm couldnā€™t have written a better fairy tale than you just did.
You should get it published.

No matter what you say, STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Lol. Why does everyone keep saying Biden won? They should know that news agencies aren't the ones who decide this.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: RazorV66

The Brothers Grimm couldnā€™t have written a better fairy tale than you just did.
You should get it published.

No matter what you say, STILL YOUR PRESIDENT!!!

Not until the investigations and recounts are over. When that's done, I'll accept that Biden is the president, although I won't accept the way this election has gone, due to all the fraud.

posted on Nov, 7 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Nooo....he became Jesus when he rose from the Covid!

Now he can cry "martyr".

It's pretty much that.

He wants to be Saint Donny The Besieged and Mean Tweeted.

Look...persuade the masses...great oratory gift to sway and deceive the masses..will recover miraclously from an injury....

Soooo.....? I'm thinkin'....Born 4 years ago, went out into the world doing whatever...was persecuted, lost the gig, almost coulda maybe died from Covid....3 days later rose from that the Messiah...Only to get tossed to the curb....

Maybe just me....but sounds awfully similar to something else

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Not worried about Biden...its his handlers I'm worried about. Do you really think Biden has any mental compacity to stand up to the far left and say NO...he will sign anything that comes across his desk from them.

Are you under the mis-impression that Joe Biden will be President?

Sorry, if Trump isn't successful at exposing the fraud to the point the fraudulent votes are set aside and the recount shows him winning bigly, then Kamala will be the one claiming the title.

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Look...persuade the masses...great oratory gift to sway and deceive the masses..will recover miraclously from an injury....

Soooo.....? I'm thinkin'....Born 4 years ago, went out into the world doing whatever...was persecuted, lost the gig, almost coulda maybe died from Covid....3 days later rose from that the Messiah...Only to get tossed to the curb....

Maybe just me....but sounds awfully similar to something else

Messiah status = confirmed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join