It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden landslide as predicted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"False-Fake" Messiah? Checkāœ“

I don't see him levitating out the W.H....too overweight for a "Messiah"....rollin' out at top downhill speed? We hope!
edit on 8-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I think the biggest "tell" in all of this is the fact that Biden won less votes than Hillary (and certainly Obama) in most major cities, except the swing states, where Joe "out-performed" even Obama by a large margin!

That cannot happen naturally.

When you look at this fact at face value, Trump actually won. I cannot believe how this was taken from us. From Russia-gate to this, it's just an ever-increasing amount of corruption and scandal.

We live in a phony nation.
edit on 8-11-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-11-2020 by Tempter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Sorry, if Trump isn't successful at exposing the fraud to the point the fraudulent votes are set aside and the recount shows him winning bigly, then Kamala will be the one claiming the title.

Well not at first...Biden will get a year or so then Harris will move in unless Biden upright and dies. If Harris takes over at some point Is that a bad thing? The candidate that could barely pull 2% and would have been like 5th place in her home state if she even made it that far would be their runner in 2024...lol Add in we almost took the house this time and 2022 will see it go right as the liberals will not let up with their craziness now.

The DCC is freaking out right now with not taking the Senate and almost losing the house while a good number of Democrats won by extremely small margins. They were screaming at each other in a recent huge teleconference. This far left agenda is not working for them and all these close races and lost seats were moderates.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join