It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you seeing where you’re at?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Blue state here and I'd say about 50/50 based on signs alone.
We've had some massive Trump rallies and an on-going weekend Trump rally in America's home-town.
People here are fed up with our governor, a guy who runs red but acts blue.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I can't imagine any grown, sane, employed adult voting Democrat after the last 4 years

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Spokane Wa here, lots of Trump signs all year, in and out of the city. Biden sings have popped up too as the election got closer, also in and out of the city which surprised me.

Eastern Washington has always been a mix of red and blue, it’s western Washington that always tips us blue.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Oregon coast.

Some Biden stuff, a few Trump stuff. Closer you get to Portland it's all Biden.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Haven’t heard of or seen any voting intimidation in my area.

Other than sign stealing and a couple big Flag Waving Trump trucks driving around.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We had about 50,000 show up at the small airport near where I live Saturday evening for a Trump rally.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Chicago suburbs. All Biden

I am in a Chicago suburb - and I can count the number of biden signs in my neighborhood on one hand. Trump - all over the place. Its a beautiful sight.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Northern AZ here. 90% Trump.

If Biden wins we know it’s a sham.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I live in northeast PA, like 3 miles from Scranton. It's a mix here, it really is neighborhood by neighborhood. The closer you get to Scranton, generally, the more Biden signs you see.

Yesterday there was a parade of Trump-flag-carrying vehicles going around the area. It must have been well organized, because the police had some roads blocked off to allow the parade to go through unimpeded. I had no idea it was happening, I was just going to get some lunch and here they all come.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I will say if not Trump wins.. something fishy is going on.

It's not because one Republican scream louder and is more visible than 20 Democrats that it change anything it's only one vote...it's a waste of time people already made there mind yard sign flag and banners only purpose it to attract undeside voters

Nobody is undeside...at this point there just dividing the US even more

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I'm in an ultra liberal suburb of Chicago. My vote doesn't matter.

A few Biden signs but certainly not over the top enthusiasm like when Obama ran. Pretty sure a decent number of Trump votes in the village but we all keep it secret as the woke mob would go nuts if the knew neighbors voted for Trump.

Looking forward to Trump winning. In 2016, the morning after the election, I went to grab breakfast before work and it was glorious seeing all the long faces trying to figure out how Trump won. Freaking hilarious to see these folks get their bubble popped with reality.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mark08

I can't imagine any grown, sane, employed adult voting Democrat after the last 4 years

Turns out there's a lot of grown up perpetual children out there.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Trump signs everywhere near me.
I have seen less than 10 Biden signs.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: Mark08

Turns out there's a lot of grown up perpetual children out there.

They live in my community. Grown up adults who have not a clue as to economics or how they've been lied too by liberal media.

People like in this video who still believe Trump called Nazi's fine people.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If Atlanta is convinced to vote in force, good chance they flip GA blue.

If they dont then no chance of GA going blue.

Here are the demographics of the early vote in Georgia, speculate what you will 55.9% of registered voters have voted and it's a 64% increase over the 2016 election. Numbers look low for the minorities, which could be why Obama is supposedly in Atlanta.

www.georgiavotes.com...

In-Person Early Votes by Race and Ethnicity

Race Count Percent
Non-Hispanic White 1,564,384 58.2
Non-Hispanic Black 710,367 26.4
Hispanic 71,100 2.6
Asian American 53,028 2.0
Native American 3,653 0.1
Other 287,164 10.7
TOTAL 2,689,696 100.0

18-39 age group getting swamped by 50-65 group by nearly a million votes

Virtually all the metro Atlanta counties are already over the totals from 2016. That's amazing in itself, 40 counties total are over 100% of 2016 totals
edit on 2-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Texas Hill Country 10-1 Trump
North San Antonio 3-2 Trump

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I live in Southern CA. My neighbor put up a Trump Flag, but it was gone the next day. Around here riots could happen and most don't want to become a target for vandalism from the left. I don't see any Biden signs.

It wouldn't surprise me if this state flips red. After all the leftist fires, vandalism and looting.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Irishhaf
If Atlanta is convinced to vote in force, good chance they flip GA blue.

If they dont then no chance of GA going blue.

Here are the demographics of the early vote in Georgia, speculate what you will 55.9% of registered voters have voted and it's a 64% increase over the 2016 election. Numbers look low for the minorities, which could be why Obama is supposedly in Atlanta.

www.georgiavotes.com...

In-Person Early Votes by Race and Ethnicity

Race Count Percent
Non-Hispanic White 1,564,384 58.2
Non-Hispanic Black 710,367 26.4
Hispanic 71,100 2.6
Asian American 53,028 2.0
Native American 3,653 0.1
Other 287,164 10.7
TOTAL 2,689,696 100.0

18-39 age group getting swamped by 50-65 group by nearly a million votes

Virtually all the metro Atlanta counties are already over the totals from 2016. That's amazing in itself, 40 counties total are over 100% of 2016 totals

I'll be voting in Cherokee County tomorrow. White and in the 50 to 65 age group.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Great news in the UK, the media is reporting a deal between Pres Trump and our Great Brit, Nigel Farage. Everyone knows the UK has a migrant problem, but word on the grapevine is that Pres Trump has agreed to use Texas as a sort of half way house for immigrants. It will certainly help the pressures on our economy and it makes sense as Texas is at least twice the size of England.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   
South central PA checking in. Trump signs everywhere. People wearing Trump masks to work. Someone even parked one of those huge old military trucks off the side of the road (I think an M35a2?) and hung a big Trump poster on it. I think I've only ever seen like 2 Biden signs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join