It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stay home this Halloween

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Nyiah
I see the bible thumping kooks aren't disappointing this year, though slow to the standard feigned outrage. I'll give 'em a pass on tardiness, it being 2020 & all.

You want to come to my birfday sacrifice tonight at 12:01AM?

Oooh, youve chosen a guest of honor!!

I'd feel sorry for them, not knowing what company they post in certain times of the year, but this way leaves a tenderness that would otherwise be ruined by fear kicking in too soon.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
I do.

Am I invited?

Duh, who do you think is the sacrifice to Behemoth?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'd feel sorry for them, not knowing what company they post in certain times of the year, but this way leaves a tenderness that would otherwise be ruined by fear kicking in too soon.

Nah, she's totally onboard with this. See above.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Nah, she's totally onboard with this. See above.

Ah. I assumed incorrectly then. I guess what they say is true, the overly-religious are stringy and too bland.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I always wanted to be the chosen one, I'm 100% onboard!

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

It is sick to see how many mock this pagan holy day as a joke.

What's really funny is, when Britian became protestant in the 16th century. In England at that time paranoia became endemic. King James was on the throne, living in fear of a Catholic rebellion in the aftermath of the Guy Fawkes' gun powder plot.
Many Catholics were seen as "witches" and by worshipping in secret, many were persecuted and hung for having secret covens.
We still celebrate "Bonfire" night.

A very famous trial here in Great Britian "The Pendle Witch Trial" is a good example of what happens when "witch" rumours are spread. Many that were tried were Catholics, and accusing them of witchcraft was an easy way to get rid of them.
The notes taken during this trial which allowed a child as a witness were put into a manual containing other laws, this became The Country Justice. This manual was also used during the Salem witch trails by the religious fanatics that left England because it wasn't religious enough for there liking.

edit on 31-10-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You want to come to my birfday sacrifice tonight at 12:01AM?

Where's my invite Augustus, and can I zoom attend instead?

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
Where's my invite Augustus, and can I zoom attend instead?

Sure. Look for an invite titled 'Geez goes to pieces. Hail Satan, 2020'.

edit on 31-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁️💗🍕

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Yes saten exists as much as any man made mythical being exists. He was made up when people became curious about the old ways, Pan in perticular.

Church says “ Don’t look at that. That is evil.”

Just as in the SYFY channel version of “Childhoods End”, some did not like that angles had hooves and horns.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We're setting this up for all the folks homebound this all hallows eve. And it's free for non subscribers as well....

www.netflix.com...

don't drink and drive.
edit on 31-10-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Lmfao. Tear me to pieces oh illuminati master and program my DID/Split Personalities to do your bidding.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

I so do love Halloween.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Are you accusing me of being a Catholic? How insultiing.

I'm a born again, spirit filled believer and no doctrine of man will suffice. I am NOT a Catholic, they worship Mary and tradition. They have a lot right, mixed with poison.

If God can dress a daisy in the field the way he does and feed he birds of the air, I have utmost faith he can provide for me outside of an organised religion. That's that.

You keep changing person position to be some association with churches. Pack that in, it's annoying. I don't bunch you in with a group that is similar to you, because there could be reprobates in there and I wouldn't stain you with their foolishness.

Do you understand what a born-again believer is?
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Stay in? Hell no, full moon halloween is awesome for us werewolves. I got like 10 minutes till I change, then off to eat me some villagers, and bonus candies.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I didn't. Nor did my child and we had lot's of fun collecting sweets. This was her first Helloween or Rubengeister how we call it. We didn't accept to sit inside so we walked around with selfmade candle lanterns and sang in front of a few doors. We kindergarden mothers conspired

After that, my daughter and I ate popcorn, sour candy gummi bears and drank blood orange juice. We watched Kevin alone in New York, the bandits were frightening enough for her

Monday our lockdowns starts, it's enough strain on the children already.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I so do love Halloween.

Sucks this year near Portland... Blue skies for once, a Saturday, Temps mild...no kiddies or outside decorations.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
Total bummer

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Stay in? Hell no, full moon halloween is awesome for us werewolves. I got like 10 minutes till I change, then off to eat me some villagers, and bonus candies.

Ditto.. werewolves trump Vampires!! Power to the wolvish!! Im going to single out people with Biden yard signs to eat though.. just cause.

Just listen to it dammit...

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Do you understand what a born-again believer is?

Indeed we do -- they're usually the second to die in the horror movie, after the under-dressed, busty airheaded blonde cheerleader.

posted on Oct, 31 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I didn't. Nor did my child and we had lot's of fun collecting sweets. This was her first Helloween or Rubengeister how we call it. We didn't accept to sit inside so we walked around with selfmade candle lanterns and sang in front of a few doors. We kindergarden mothers conspired

After that, my daughter and I ate popcorn, sour candy gummi bears and drank blood orange juice. We watched Kevin alone in New York, the bandits were frightening enough for her

Monday our lockdowns starts, it's enough strain on the children already.

Scowling governor or no scowling governor, most folks with a ToT-age kid were out tonight. There were indeed fewer homes participating, but I strongly suspect that has far more to do with drastically reduced incomes than covid worries. Of which there appeared to be zero.

The homes that did keep up the yearly tradition added more decorations, some homes co-decorated with neighbors for a larger footprint for a theme, and virtually no one was masked. People gave each other space and approached houses group by group instead of a big mix of kids at once (a little more orderly, in other words) That was about it, aside from less homes in the fray this year, you couldn't tell much of a difference overall.

I'd joked with my husband that as of 2020, the list of things that does not dissuade a Michigander from trick-or-treating includes:

Rain
Thunderstorms
High wind
Freezing rain
Sleet
Snow
Just damn cold (below freezing)
Pandemic

Happy Halloween all, it's a bright spot to an otherwise craptacular year

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join