It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please stay home this Halloween

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Scowling governor or no scowling governor, most folks with a ToT-age kid were out tonight. There were indeed fewer homes participating, but I strongly suspect that has far more to do with drastically reduced incomes than covid worries. Of which there appeared to be zero.

Very few decorations in my area...I typically put up some nice ones as Halloween is one of my favorite times, but this year we did not outside a couple of pumpkins. I got about 40 kids, gave extra candy as out of about 12 houses about 4 had treats. I personally think it was more COVID than anything else as my area is not poor in anyway.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I thought the same things when I had to drive earlier tonight to pick up family. The cops were all over, and people pulled over on the freeway. Red and blue lights flashing about every few miles. North of Seattle in Whatcom county.

Not a good night to be out.

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Really miss not having kids in the house on Halloween. Used to play a game were we had them and their friends all in a circle with a blanket over them in a pitch dark room. We would tell them scary stories and pass objects, left to right under the blanket asking them to identify the murder weapons and body parts. Really freaked them out when we got into the slimy gooey stuff (chicken giblets and jello). We had some great horror stories, some from Edgar Allen Poe and such. Real Halloween fun.
edit on 1-11-2020 by charlyv because: spelling where caught

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Welp, I made it through ok! Kids trick or treated, played in a bouncy house, and watched halloween shows/short movies projected on the garage, had food at neighbors, drank a couple of IPAs and wore my costume for about 30 minutes.

No injuries or health emergencies, no demonic posession as far as I can tell, and the rising full moon on a dark blue, patchy cloud-mottled sky was awesome!

posted on Nov, 1 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
(31 Oct-1 Nov) will be a large problem with mental sickness

Seems it already got to you.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

This Saturday and Sunday (31 Oct-1 Nov) will be a large problem with mental sickness, attacks, and numerous injuries.

I see your "visions" were a complete load of rubbish. You may want to go to Spec Savers and have your "vision" tested!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
I see your "visions" were a complete load of rubbish. You may want to go to Spec Savers and have your "vision" tested!

I punched some crazy people on Saturday and injured my hand.

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You must have been possessed by a demon/the dead just like the OP stated!!
He must be a real soothsayer!

posted on Nov, 2 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I love threads that provide an end-date. Hasn’t been the same since 2012.

We had family in town on Saturday, so we just put out a bowl full of candy on our step and took off. Only had 2 groups of ToT’s. First group respected the bowl of candy and only took a couple pieces, next group of 4 kids came through and emptied it right out. Little bastards. I was going to yell at them from my Ring camera but my wife told me to leave them alone. Always spoiling my fun.

Alas, everyone is till here and I haven’t heard any reports of demon possessions yet. Maybe they take a little while to kick in?

posted on Nov, 14 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Hi deathslayer how are u man
what happened didu loose my number we need to talk bro
greeting ur friend from holland
ps how did it turn out with ur family in the hospital
greetins simon

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join