It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See this controversial image before it's BANNED from the internet!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Kids dont get really sick from it true Teachers DO MOST are older .

Use young teachers...they are in abundance in most states. Isolate the old get the young back to work and school...not hard to do...

can you people really be that slow to NOT KNOW 1% die world wide that is 75 MILLION people even YOU down playing teh numbers !

So who is saying 1% world wide? Why not .05 or .004%... Might as well say 10% will DIE!!! both your 1% and my 10% are just pulled out of our butts.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

We are the only ones who can stand up against this machine, or it truly will be dark and cold times ahead.

I agree with you here. Our problem here though is that less than half of our voters in 2016 put a self-centered moron in charge of standing up against that machine. Then in 2020 the other half of us decided on a faltering old man to lead the charge against that moron.

Honey, this thread isn't about Trump, Biden, or the election. Save it for the mudpit.

Darling, it's ALWAYS about Trump. You offered us a thread that first focused on the presumption of this pandemic being a manipulative tool of the powers that be. Do understand that part of your thread correctly?

You then go on to extrapolate from that one example of how we are being manipulated into a much larger context of manipulation. I think that I also got that correctly from your OP.

You ended your OP with the cryptic suggestion that we the people must stand up against this infernal machine. (I call it a Juggernaut) That was your closing statement on the topic, a wide open rallying cry for action. Do I have that correctly as well? Or did you mean something else there.

This website which was once a wide open discussion forum for just about every topic under the sun has become a stronghold of Trump supporters that guide nearly all political and social threads in a direction supportive of him. This topic, the social reaction to this virus IS at the top of the list of topics central to the up coming election, hence this topic is about Trump and is about Biden.

I do not understand how you think that any of this is an isolated topic when you yourself extrapolated it up to a much larger political and social commentary.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You love Trump whats problem?

Heck I bet you're thinking about him right nao.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

and here is what boggles my mind, if you go here you will start scratching your head till your hair fall, how is it possible that poorer countries are doing better in recovery than 1st world countries.

Recovery rate

UK 1.3%
Sweden 4.5%
Belgium 7.8%
France 10.1%
Spain 17.7%

when other poorer countries are doing better like

Mexico 84%
Philippines 85.1%
Guatemala 89.7%
Egypt 92.9%

can anybody explain this to me

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

problem with the Virus is IT is NEVER going away it is the new super flue as at 1 % it will triple the number of deaths each year now it ranges from 12 to 60 k from this it will range from 60 k to 230 k A YEAR forever .

Vaccine or no vaccine Every year from now on once the main waves are done You can add another 80 k on average deaths from this .

every year

And God forbid It mutates into a real killer

I dunno, I think it goes the other way..mutation wise. For the virus to mutate to "more deadly" is not beneficial to the virus. I think it's obviously less deadly than back in March, April, May.

JM2C

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

This probably doesn't even take into account the millions upon millions of people who have it or have had it that were never tested.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
Probably survival of the fittest. You gotta be strong as hell to even make it out of babyhood there. They don't have access to all the things that allow the weak and sick to survive in first world countries.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

and here is what boggles my mind, if you go here you will start scratching your head till your hair fall, how is it possible that poorer countries are doing better in recovery than 1st world countries.

Recovery rate

UK 1.3%
Sweden 4.5%
Belgium 7.8%
France 10.1%
Spain 17.7%

when other poorer countries are doing better like

Mexico 84%
Philippines 85.1%
Guatemala 89.7%
Egypt 92.9%

can anybody explain this to me

Those #s are not correct at all, the 1st ones, they seem more like death rates, not recovery rates..Spain looks frightening.
edit on 24-10-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

Take a look at Vietnam, 35 deaths..period! 9 million population.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Ok lets go with 99% across the board only 1 out of 100 people die from it .
Now for a little math .
there are 7.5 BILLION HUMANS on the planet So 1% of that is just 75,270,000 people gee your right a big nothing burger .
Of course the government love that as most of that is Older people .
75 million in the us 1 % of 330 million 3.3 million geee no big deal .

Yeah, pretty much a nothing burger because your number is still way off, you might want to entertain the notion of how in the flying # a 99.6% survival & recovery rate factors into your fear-mongering, incorrect 1% claim there. I don't give a rat's ass which teacher you know, or who's friend of a friend of a friend X number of times removed from your directed knowing of them you're going to try to whine with as your Ace excuse. You do not have an Ace at all.

Extreme mathematical minorities are extreme mathematical minorities and do not represent the rest of us. I'm pretty damn tired of the blatantly self-centered # you people in the Extreme Minority Boat spout, while making those exact self-centered "Think of ME first!" demands that the rest of us prostrate and capitulate to you. NO. Do you seriously expect this White Gloving to continue? It's not going to, people are sick of it. It's not so much "What's in it for me" (though it'd be real nice to be paid for making the PITA effort to mollycoddle for no RoI on it) as it is "Well, you're the goose and it's good for you to make demands, so why not for me, the Gander?" Oh, I can just hear you wailing in typo-riddled gibberish now, "Well you self-centered oaf, do you ever think about anyone but yourself?" Same could be said in return. It's not about someone else anymore when you institute hard rules for no one's benefit but your own.
Selfish. Much. Yet?
edit on 10/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
Yeah, I think you right...... If only 1.3% recovered in the UK, there would be like a population of 20 by now.....

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Yeah, I think you right...... If only 1.3% recovered in the UK, there would be like a population of 20 by now.....

Exactly!

Look at Spain though..they got hit real hard at 1st.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   

it clearly says recovery rates percentage wise, have a look at it again

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   

it clearly says recovery rates percentage wise, have a look at it again

I don't have to look again..it's wrong. I'm not trying to argue, just a mistake has been made.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

what is wrong? the numbers on the site? is there another site that you can provide?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The CDC was an accomplice in the HOAX aspect of Covid-19 from the very beginning. This was published right after Congress passed the $3 Trillion dollar CARES Act...enabling doctors/hospitals/morgues to CASH IN BIGLY on Corona-Virus deaths.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances
are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.”
Source: www.cdc.gov...

The Director of the CDC (Redfield) was forced to admit before Congress in July that medical "professionals", were taking advantage of the leniency of the wording, in order to generate Cares Act payments for their institutions.

Joe Biden is correct when he says millionaires became billionaires during the Covid-19 "crisis". Especially the medical sector.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

what is wrong? the numbers on the site? is there another site that you can provide?

Look my friend, the figures say only 1.3% of people in the UK recovered..use your noggin, that is obviously incorrect. I would guess, they have mixed up recovery, with death rates.

Ok, I looked, and for whatever reason the UK is listing recovered as 135 cases..out of 850,000 infections, and 44,000 deaths..not sure why the recovered # is low, they obviously are not keeping track..I dunno what else to think.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

then please show me another source that says otherwise and I will be thankful, because now im baffled

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The source don't matter, the maths is way off. Look at netherlands, 273,711 infections, 7,019 deaths, and a 0.1% recovery?

UK 798,482 infections, 44,745 deaths and 1.3% recovery. There is something wrong with the charts for sure.
edit on Sat, 24 Oct 2020 15:18:44 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

then please show me another source that says otherwise and I will be thankful, because now im baffled

I'm a bit baffled myself, they are not compiling data on those recovered, is all I can guess.

They have 854,000, infections, with 44,000 deaths, and claiming 135 recovered..I'm with you..wtf, its bad data!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join