It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See this controversial image before it's BANNED from the internet!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Democrats are using a strategy of doom and gloom with covid until they get their way.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
About these figures:-

"The CDC says the scenarios are intended to advance public health preparedness and planning, and are not predictions or estimates of the expected impact of COVID-19. The parameter values in each scenario will be updated and augmented over time, as the agency learns more about the epidemiology of COVID-19. The update from September 10th is based on data received by the CDC through August 8."

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever heard of the term "controlled opposition"?

HCQ saves lives, but so do proper masks* (the simplest surgical masks not so much, NP95 masks are pretty decent; in Europe they are called FFP2) and proper lockdowns (including the closing of schools and borders, such as state, county or province borders) and social distancing* at as much distance as is manageable (preferrably more than 6 feet, especially if the wind is in your direction). *: As this doctor who has spoken favorably about HCQ also points out at 6:46 (although he promotes surgical masks and homemade masks instead of the right one that I pointed out as a caveat; he also has too much faith in vaccinations, but I edited that out of the video):

Any treatment without a substance that can reduce acidity in endosomes, lysosomes and cells (like HCQ, CQ, and Quinine do), such as only taking zinc (even with a zinc ionophore), high dose vitamin C, D3, etc., is not going to be nearly as effective as when HCQ is added (or similar substance with the same acidity reducing function, in sufficient quantities to match the effectiveness of HCQ, which requires more if we're talking CQ or Quinine, making the treatment with the latter 2 substances a bit more toxic and problematic).

Also, the discussion should not be only about the lives that can be saved, there is other damage from this virus that can be similarly prevented with the measures I mentioned above as a means to save lives, including economic damage. But the big corporations (who drive the economy) are almost all doing fine, so I wouldn't worry so much about the economy if I were you or allow that subject to occupy your minds.

Don't you find it interesting that the supposed 'opposition' to Covid-19 measures is constantly doing anti-lockdown protests, often combined with the notion that Covid-19 isn't a big deal, while the subject of HCQ's effectiveness and bureaucratic restrictions is overshadowed by all these types of arguments against Covid-19 measures such as lockdowns and masks? And the main effect of these protests is making a portion of the public less cautious about catching the virus and passing it on, unwilling to wear masks or avoid crowds or buildings where lots of people come; it also helps in making excuses for half measures taken by governments, as if they're really protecting the economy and further societal disruption and psychological effects with semi-lockdowns (shutdowns). Helping Corona to spread further and stay around longer. Just like the restrictions, guidelines and propaganda against the use of HCQ (especially early use and as a prophylactic treatment, outpatient setting) are doing, same effect.

What all these restrictions, guidelines and propaganda against the use of HCQ result in in practice (or on the frontline):

Hydroxychloroquine treatment for Covid 19 patients OAN interview part 1 Doc Talk w Dr Ban Ep 33 (playlist)
edit on 26-10-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

So the guy who wants to be the dullard in chief, Joe, says we have to all wear masks and he'd mandate it and not wearing a mask is what got us in this mess. But if so many people now are wearing these stupid masks, why are they now( right before the election) saying that the number of cases is now higher than ever? Despite deaths from Covid being consistantly far less than in April and May? The masks don't do diddly, apparently. And they shut everything down back then and now they want to shut everything down again, apparently. This insanity has to stop.

In Europe, the number of cases are rising because the schools re-opened and the summer vacation ended (talking about the Netherlands for example, you've got lots of people coming back with Corona from Spain, Italy and France for example, where indoor pubs and nightclubs were open during the summer months, Jul-Aug; people with such mild symptoms that they don't bother getting tested, the media played this one quite effectively, pushing the right buttons).

Kids with Corona infect their parents at home, their symptoms are even milder for them to notice that they have Corona, and even when it is known they are infected, they are turned away from hospitals without giving their family proper PPE or HCQ+extras as a prophylactic. Which helps with spreading the virus as well.

Young people can get seriously ill as well and be stuck with permanent damage to lungs and other organs:

Also, see my caveat about which masks should be used by the general public in my previous comment.

Proper PPE for those closely working with Corona infected patients:

Not proper PPE for health care workers (which helps with the spread of the virus again, written as a PPE protocol for that very purpose while giving a false sense of security that it's 'good enough'):

Context in playlist:

Coronavirus: Face Mask Culture Clash?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Relevant...now more than ever.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Here, I highlighted the important part of the graphic

You know these numbers are listed for PLANNING purposes, not as estimates or predictions? Hell, your link even comes from the CDC Healthcare Worker area of their site.

Do you people even fact-check # any more or just kneejerk at every statistic you see?

Orange man pedo hunter election covid = BAD!!!

Yeah..I'm not a believer in the numbers either and regard this entire year as complete bull# but JFC, use the organ Jesus built for you in your head and do some research. Deny Ignorance maybe?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

So are you saying the CDC is helping health facilities, hospitals, and health care workers plan ahead with bogus numbers? That would be pretty irresponsible I should think.

They would have to be somewhat accurate of what to plan for, right?

edit on 26-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Absolutely. I've spent over 30 years in software design and a HUGE part of developing a working/workable system is having data to use for validation, testing and benchmarking.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
in the year 2020, the world (or more particularly the 'leaders' of the world) lost
it's collective mind(s), and decided to destroy society in the name of a supposed
'safety' from a supposed 'pandemic' that, they said, would kill us all if we didn't
'protect' ourselves, through the most draconian measures EVER forced on the
population. worse than anything imposed in BOTH world wars, these measures
are the equivalent of cutting off your head to alleviate a tooth-ache. or amputating
both legs to prevent an infection in one toe from spreading to the others. yes, you'll
be crippled, but for sure your toes won't become 'infected' - you'll be SAFE.

there is no pandemic. this is no plague. there was no risk at all to the supposedly
'almost breaking under the pressure' NHS if we had simply got on with life as we did
during any other 'pandemic', while taking reasonable steps to protect the old and/or
seriously ill, who are ALWAYS especially vulnerable to 'bugs' (for that is all it is) -
'reasonable' being the key word here. but as things stand, reason has been ditched
in favour of rampant hyperbole, ominous but deliberately erroneous mathematical
'models' (thank you mr ferguson) and wild, paranoid, media-fuelled hysteria.

remember, this is the same 'under critical pressure' NHS that did not use A SINGLE
ONE of the much-vaunted 'nightingale' hospitals at any point during the 'first wave' of
this utterly bogus fearmongering scam. NOT ONE of them.
the same NHS that struggled so hard to contain this 'pandemic' that all the poor
nurses had to resort to stupid little viral (ha!) videos, in which they danced like trained
monkeys in their empty wards to alleviate the boredom, so serious a threat was the
FAKE 'pandemic'.
the same NHS that stopped ALL 'non-covid' treatments for a period of some months,
causing untold ACTUAL deaths and untreated ACTUAL illnesses to worsen in the name
of 'safety'. the NHS (and the police farce) is fully complicit in the global hoax.

people died WITH the 'virus', not OF it, and of course EVERYONE had it. fruit and
veg that was tested came back 'positive'. the tests are BOGUS. nobody should have
taken these tests. reading tea-leaves or consulting the tarot would be a far more
accurate method of diagnosis. this was a disease so serious, so awful, so contagious
that people had to be told they had it or THEY WOULD NEVER EVEN HAVE KNOWN.

so the sheeplike masses showed that cowardice and submission to tyranny
was something they not only willingly partook in, but actually APPLAUDED, with the
ludicrous spectacle of the organised weekly banging of pots and pans on their
doorsteps, signalling long and loud their acceptance of being treated like livestock.
never has the term 'sheeple' been so accurately proven as during the scamdemic;
'WEAR A MASK. WALK IN THIS DIRECTION. STAND HERE. FOLLOW THESE
ARROWS. WASH YOUR HANDS. STAY AT HOME. OBEY'. the general level of
public subservience and gullibility has never been so perfectly proven as during
this 'pandemic' hoax.

there is a disturbing, cultish, quasi-religious flavour to the trend of repetetive
mantra and media intolerance (and blanket suppression) of publicly-expressed
opinions that dare to question the official fear narrative. ask yourselves why there
is ZERO representation of any counter-covid hysteria argument in any mainstream
media. the attempted ridicule and 'shaming' of such questioners reeks of mind-control.
- a new kool-aid for the masses.

i refuse to comply. I REFUSE. this invisible bogeyman is a phantom. our
rights to exist as free individuals have been tossed in the garbage because of
'the virus'. it has to stop. those that wish to live like pathetic, frightened little mice
are free to do so if they wish, but understand that I WILL NOT.

i do not accept the so-called 'new normal' (how i despise that phrase). attempts
to force acceptance may result in myself and countless others not only rocking the
boat, but sinking it altogether.

it may already be too late, but maybe not. WE HAVE TO GO BACK. the insanity
has to cease. i will NOT be tested. i will NOT be forcibly vaccinated like some cattle.
i am a free individual. the second-hand sob stories and frankly insulting attempts at
emotional blackmail (THINK OF THE CHILDREN! THINK OF POOR GRANNY! MY
SECOND COUSIN'S FRIEND'S UNCLE TWICE-REMOVED DIED OF COVID!) don't
cut it. those are hollow propaganda soundbites to push the fear agenda. dear old
granny herself will tell you, if asked, not to be so bloody stupid and to get on with
your lives.

i will not tolerate this indefinitely. and i'm not alone in my thinking. far from it.

we know who did this to us. there will be payback. COUNT ON IT. and our
'leaders' should be living in mortal dread of what will happen to them when the dam
of wilful ignorance is finally cracked. they will drown in the resulting deluge and
nobody will mourn their bloated, traitorous corpses, least of all me.

watching this farce play out underlines how they got away with 9/11, 7/7 and all
the other false flags. suckers will believe anything they're told, and clearly they're in
the majority. there really is one born every minute.

i am not a sucker. this crap doesn't fly with me.

R.I.P. free society.

- a pissed off citizen,
2020AD

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

You said it 1,000 X better than I did. Please consider posting this under a new OP, perhaps in the rant forum?

Really, no one said it better than in your post right there. Bravo!

Thanks for posting it here, but it deserves its own spotlight.

edit on 26-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

R.I.P. free society.

- a pissed off citizen,
2020AD

If you want a free society, why not start advocating for free access to OTC (over the counter) HCQ and OTC antibiotica such as doxycycline and azithromycin?

I can decide perfectly well for myself when it is appropiate to take these substances or not. Don't need my government to restrict access to these substances and force me to go through a reluctant physician affected by scientism and Big Pharma's and Big Health Care's indoctrination techniques who looks down his nose at patients who know exactly what they want because 'he's better educated in the subject', as he sees it. And when he or she finally does wise up to what's been done to him in this regards, can't even prescribe HCQ even if he wanted to because the pharmacy won't fill the prescription, because they haven't woken up yet to the marketing game being played here.

The problem is, these substances work too well in the right situations, that's why it's prescription only. Don't wanna take that business away from the health care sector of course, where they first let it get worse such as waiting for a positive test for treating whatever HCQ or the antibiotica are intended for.

If these 2 substances (ok, one is a category of substances) were available OTC, I personally would not feel the need for any other Covid-19 measures such as lockdowns, masks and social distancing. I'd simply get a little bit just in case I get sick, or perhaps a bit more to use prophylactically. If I get sick, I'd self-quarantine and increase the dosage to appropiate treatment levels, get better within days (since that's how these substances work along with already available OTC zinc, vitC+D3), take a week more to make sure I'm not infectious anymore, and enjoy my newly developed antibodies.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmmm, something seems fishy here...

- The federal government for years has claimed that "overpopulation" is fueling an apocalyptic Climate Change...

- Planned Parenthood, abortion, and other population controlling measures have been imposed by the feds for years...

- Now, a pandemic from China, happens to start in the same city that has a government lab that builds weaponized viruses...

- When the virus reaches the USA, the federal government's CDC puts out fatality estimates showing the mortality rate is a tiny fraction of the population, encouraging certain people to believe it's a hoax and not to wear masks...

- That same federal government then holds political rally's all summer long getting these same folks to congregate in large groups without masks...

Using supposed "data" from the federal government is a mistake. Think about it, do you really believe they want you to wear a mask? Or are YOU the herd they are thinning?

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As opposed to those who deny the reality of this virus (and other viruses) and instead choose to use it as a boogeyman to scare the country when 99% (averaging all numbers) have nothing to be concerned with?

That kind of little brain?

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Daalder

edit on 27-10-2020 by Novaroc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 05:42 AM
link   
We just got barred from having gatherings of any more than 6 guests in our homes. It’s an Order. I need to find that thread about the plan for Canada. It looked fake, now it’s changing

bc.ctvnews.ca...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   
What we need to show our unbelieving friends and family is the actual page on the CDC website. Some of my scientific type family and friends who WANT TO BELIEVE in that fairy tale are in desperate need of seeing that official web site data.'

I need all that I can get my hands on because I have their attention and they are trying to deny deny deny even to me. One they KNOW tells the truth to the best of my knowledge. I am considered dangerous to the bosses because I tell the truth and call it like you are supposed to so they have to be careful with me when they are doing shady poop that does happen sometimes in the monitoring pollution business. Truth to me is more important to having that particular job if people can get hurt. I can go anywhere and find most any work with my skill sets from childhood and my profession.

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

right click image > open image new tab

or use this

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Here you go using facts and science.

Dems don't want that. Biden doesn't want that. He wants you to live in fear.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: merka

Oh do you have a similar story of a family member? It's easy to say I'm sure all the others would be happy to hear. Are you one of them? Or just preaching to preach? I worked in a nursing home about 11 years ago. The said nursing home was hit with covid. From what I hear it was very bad. I'll say about 90% of the people there were knocking on deaths door already. Besides the assisted living side. Most didn't even talk anymore. They ate their thickened liquids, and slept. Unfortunately that's part of living a long life.

The majority of deaths from covid at least over here are from such facilities, and this facility was supposedly the best in the state. It's a sad fact of life people die, and when you're barley hanging on already that one little thing can tip it.

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz5

Hey there pissed off citizen thanks for posting.

Remember to reject every single thing they are saying and rely on your own instincts.

Masks don't work, hand sanitizer causes skin cancers, etc. Everything they suggest you do is futile and irrelevant for two reasons:

No real protection is offered and Covid is weak so this is all completely pointless...

Unless it was a diversion to eliminate paper and coin money. Explains the fake "coin shortage" which is impossible and a blatant lie.

What I found the most bizarre tho was that asking me to wear a mask makes biometric scanning more difficult so they must have a way around that...

posted on Oct, 27 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Except for the politicians who’ve ran the country for the past 4 years. Those guys are a-ok for some reason.

/logic

Yeah, despite the fact that millions of U.S.D., even during the pandemic, were wasted to do 5-6 investigations into Trump... Despite the fact that your last hope, Mueller and the corrupt pro-Clinton democrat lawyers, perused millions of documents, including Trump's tax returns. Despite the fact that in one investigation alone $48 million tax payer money went to enrich your left-wing politicians while they lied to you. Despite the fact that they interrogated hundreds of people linked to Trump, what did your messiahs find on Trump?... NOTHING...

Not to mention that meanwhile your side was calling for impeachment 13 minutes after Trump became POTUS officially, and despite that since then democrats decided to stop any changes Trump would implement and demanded for his impeachment every chance they got, still Trump was able to do more for Americans and this country than your corrupt liars whom are now socialists and communists, former democrats, have done in their entire careers...

What would President Trump had been able to achieve if instead of trying to affect the 2016 election & attempting to impeach him for anything and everything legal he tried to do, you and your left-wing authoritarians decided to work with the POTUS instead?...

But keep on lying to everyone and to yourself meanwhile your party continues to destroy this nation...

edit on 27-10-2020 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join