It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See this controversial image before it's BANNED from the internet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

..one of Shatners better ones!

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Dr UAE
a reply to: vonclod

then please show me another source that says otherwise and I will be thankful, because now im baffled

I'm a bit baffled myself, they are not compiling data on those recovered, is all I can guess.

They have 854,000, infections, with 44,000 deaths, and claiming 135 recovered..I'm with you..wtf, its bad data!

thats what im talking about, could someone get us a reliable source? because this is getting crazy

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Haha, seriously. I love the guy though. His Bohemian Rhapsody sends my SO into uncontrollable fits of laughter (music video especially).

"Holy Shatner!"

Sorry to veer off topic. If you haven't seen that video though, it's amusing to say the least. Bohemian Shatner

Shatner gives zero you know whats. He's Captain Kirk and he does what he wants and has fun doing it. Dude is living life. You know, before he dies, 'cause he's gonna. He is gonna die. I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But he is gonna die.

edit on 10-24-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: format / info / nit picking / etc

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

then please show me another source that says otherwise and I will be thankful, because now im baffled

I'm a bit baffled myself, they are not compiling data on those recovered, is all I can guess.

They have 854,000, infections, with 44,000 deaths, and claiming 135 recovered..I'm with you..wtf, its bad data!

thats what im talking about, could someone get us a reliable source? because this is getting crazy

Crazy for sure!! I'm guessing if the UK govt is not keeping track, who is? the UK heath service, which is part of govt. I'm wondering, what qualifies as recovered there?

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer
I'll check it out

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

So, it's official.

You're more likely to die from being a "I'll just protest on this here highway with Ford F-250s going 60 clicks" retard than die from da Rona.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Don't go speaking none of this newfangled nonsensical common sense, man, you're going to make someone piddle themselves in rage. And kill someone's grandma or something < cue Mrs Lovejoy > Won't you think of the grandmas??

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

So, it's official.

You're more likely to die from being a "I'll just protest on this here highway with Ford F-250s going 60 clicks" retard than die from da Rona.

I'm curious how many people have enough savings to burn through while Pelosi and Co. continue to stonewall relief bills for their massive pork barrel.

Will people survive without money for meals and housing? Most Americans were already living paycheck-to-paycheck before Corona scare hit us.

edit on 24-10-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Ok lets go with 99% across the board only 1 out of 100 people die from it .
Now for a little math .
there are 7.5 BILLION HUMANS on the planet So 1% of that is just 75,270,000 people gee your right a big nothing burger .
Of course the government love that as most of that is Older people .
75 million in the us 1 % of 330 million 3.3 million geee no big deal .

People die every second of every day. No, it isn't important if you take correlations into account. I bet you hop into your car every day despite around 3700 people dying of car accidents every day! [check it out yourself]. Because you know fully well that in most cases it isn't a random thing. People drive too fast, drink, have cars that are too powerful for them, are sleepy etc. So you know the chances of you being in one can be drastically diminished if you take good care and drive as best as you can.

Same with this. We know the data. We know that mostly the elderly or the compromised are at risk. By your logic, we might as well ban driving altogether...because gee 3700 dead EVERY FRIGGING DAY ongoing doesn't seem to bother you.

Now you might understand that corona and 3.3 million dead people is in the great scheme of things on this earth not enough to warrant punishment of ALL humans.
edit on 24-10-2020 by Hecate666 because: added a word

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
You lose. Until I read your post I was thinking about how I had finished loading up my garbage into one can and how it all had to fit in that one can so as I would not have to pay the extra can fee when I take it over to the transfer site. I was thinking as I sat down for a quick break how I did not leave my usual roll of duct tape where I could easily find it to put a quick secure on the lid of the can so it wouldn't spill open when I laid it down in the back of my pick up. I was thinking about whether or not to watch ''Destination Murder'' an old film noir flick recorded a few days ago on TCM.

But what the hay, hey? You got some nice little stars from other Trumpians dintcha. Those others who flock to your rhetoric just to find more snark dribbled out to feed their own little Trump brains.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Don't go speaking none of this newfangled nonsensical common sense, man, you're going to make someone piddle themselves in rage. And kill someone's grandma or something < cue Mrs Lovejoy > Won't you think of the grandmas??

If you are that close to that woman, you better be wearing a mask. But, for that person beyond 10ft or outside, a mask should be optional if they are sufficiently distanced.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

If you are that close to that woman, you better be wearing a mask. But, for that person beyond 10ft or outside, a mask should be optional if they are sufficiently distanced.

Yeeeeeeaaa no.

While a surgical mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures. Surgical masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face.

www.fda.gov...

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yeeeeeeaaa no.

While a surgical mask may be effective in blocking splashes and large-particle droplets, a face mask, by design, does not filter or block very small particles in the air that may be transmitted by coughs, sneezes, or certain medical procedures. Surgical masks also do not provide complete protection from germs and other contaminants because of the loose fit between the surface of the mask and your face.

www.fda.gov...

Show me the study that says covid-19 is aerosolized (meaning can be transmitted via those small particles). All studies I have seen to date indicate is is only airborne (meaning via heavier droplets).

Airborne and aerosolized are different, and need to be treated differently for protections.

If it is proven, via science and peer reviewed studies that covid-19 is now aerosolized, then anything less than an N95 mask is pure theater.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

If you are that close to that woman, you better be wearing a mask.

I'm just sayin'...has anyone asked grandma what she wants? Maybe let grandma decide what she wants..

My grandmother is 85 years old and would rather enjoy her time than cower behind a mask and plexiglass box. She is more publicly vocal about stupid covid rules than I am and she gives hell to every manager she can find. Some of the elderly population don't like their independence taken away from them.

Businesses comply or die with government mandates. Who cares what grandma wants though amirite.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Ok lets go with 99% across the board only 1 out of 100 people die from it .
Now for a little math .
there are 7.5 BILLION HUMANS on the planet So 1% of that is just 75,270,000 people gee your right a big nothing burger .
Of course the government love that as most of that is Older people .
75 million in the us 1 % of 330 million 3.3 million geee no big deal .

Bit of a math fail.. It didn't say 99%, but 99.97% . Thats closer to 1 person per every 3333.33 people.
edit on 24-10-2020 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

If you are that close to that woman, you better be wearing a mask.

I'm just saying...has anyone asked grandma what she wants? Maybe let grandma decide what she wants..

My grandmother is 85 years old and would rather enjoy her time than cower behind a mask and plexiglass box. She is more publicly vocal about stupid covid rules than I am and she gives hell to every manager she can find. Some of the elderly population don't like their independence taken away from them.

Businesses comply or die with government mandates. Who cares what grandma wants though amirite.

Actually, I brought this exact point up before, in a different thread some time ago now, and it was in direct relation to our own older, at-risk posters. And it had everything to do with what THEY want, not whatever someone else thinks is best for them.

The point was, for all the "Won't you think of the grandmas" bluster people spout as mouth diarrhea, those same posters wrote them off and ignored them.

AHEM.

If that isn't the SUREST way to prove you don't actually give the # you claim about the group you're pretending to protect, I don't know what other blatant proof there is.
edit on 10/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/24/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
OP wake up!
The problem is not the high or low survival rate of covid. The problem is that to many people are getting it bad at the same time and flooding the health care system. The problem is that the health care system and Icu's all over the world can't keep up and crash. The problem is that to many people with none-corona related issues are not getting the healthcare they need, or are afraid to go get proper care... and their death count rises as well.

Perhaps you think that doctors and nurses are making stuff up about how bad it is?

I live in what is the corona hot spot of Europe right now.
If it's not that bad, then tell me why our hospitals are full? Why is 1/4 th of our healthcare workers quitting their jobs or think about doing so because they are overworked? Why is all none covid related healthcare delayed?

btw, it are not only the grandma's anymore that die and end up in an icu bed, that was so during the first wave, now it are all age groups and otherwise healthy people

This doesn't happen with the annual flu every year

AND, there is no source at all for that image you posted. Only 'sources' that say it came from the cdc. Where is the cdc link?
edit on 24-10-2020 by KindraLaBelle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle
OP wake up!

I apologize for the confusion. DTOM is inserting the pertinent info back into the OP when she becomes avilable. If anyone had bothered to open the first source in the OP, all the CDC links are in there.

For now, here is the post you're looking for found on page 2

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Got it from the krtv.com link thanks very much

OR just scroll about halfway down on the CDC page.
www.cdc.gov...

This is what you're looking for. If you take the inverse of the figures in scenario 5, that is where the new chart is derived from. Again, I did not make the new chart and I'm not sure what its original source is.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KindraLaBelle

Perhaps you think that doctors and nurses are making stuff up about how bad it is?

They had every incentive to pretend it was the apocalypse

originally posted by: carewemust
The CDC was an accomplice in the HOAX aspect of Covid-19 from the very beginning. This was published right after Congress passed the $3 Trillion dollar CARES Act...enabling doctors/hospitals/morgues to CASH IN BIGLY on Corona-Virus deaths.

In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot
be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the circumstances
are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it
is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as
“probable” or “presumed.”
Source: www.cdc.gov...

The Director of the CDC (Redfield) was forced to admit before Congress in July that medical "professionals", were taking advantage of the leniency of the wording, in order to generate Cares Act payments for their institutions.

Joe Biden is correct when he says millionaires became billionaires during the Covid-19 "crisis". Especially the medical sector.

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The world is much bigger then America alone. No Hospital or healthcare worker benefits from anything you mention here in Europe. No one is getting money from America to count another covid death.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join