It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudy Giuliani caught with hand down pants in 'Borat 2' scene with 'journalist' and 'daughter'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

No kidding.
As this was recorded a long time before the HB laptop story it's almost as if they aren't connected in any way.
Weird, huh?

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
If this gross old man is so easily caught out by a known prankster, imagine what the Russians have on him?

He's a moron. And, now, a literal whack job. As someone commented elsewhere, Rudy laying on a bed fondling himself is the most 2020 thing about 2020.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

edit on 23-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Bloodworth

No kidding.
As this was recorded a long time before the HB laptop story it's almost as if they aren't connected in any way.
Weird, huh?

Scratches head. Hmmmm. I'm pretty sure time travel must have been involved!

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

lol! Too much of a stretch.

In your movie clip the student body was rooting for Rudy.

In reality, Rudy was rooting for the student's body.

Okay, it's out of my system now.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
In reality, Rudy was rooting for the student's body.

Okay, it's out of my system now.

If you were still Mod'ing I said to applause yourself bigly for that one.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I mean Ridiculousness is pretty close already. They have that playing almost 24hrs a day.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: KnoxMSP
I mean Ridiculousness is pretty close already. They have that playing almost 24hrs a day.

I've noticed that. It seems to have turned into a documentary since Trump got it.

edit on 23-10-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: Networkdude has no beer

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
Ah he's a single man, probably in need during these trying times right? Recently divorced? All that work for the POTUS? Who could blame him.

TDS much? So, I guess you thought no one would read the actual slander article, because you never do?

First - either show/link the full video, or take your BS elsewhere. It is far too easy to take a few frames totally out of context to make something appear to be something it is not, and that appears to be the case here.

Did you read the article? Did you read Rudy's explanation for what happened? It was, since I know you didn't, totally plausible, so, to prove him wrong, you will need to show the entire unedited video of what actually happened.

I won't hold my breath.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
Whether or not something illegal was going on here, the fact remains that a man who wants to be seen in a leadership position showed that he was easily persuaded by things sexual in nature.

While I don't personally see anything wrong with this (I'd be totally interested in having sex with a hot 24 yr old too) even if it was true as alleged - Rudy's explanation is totally plausible, and until the full, unedited video comes out that shows more than just 3 still shots taken out of context - then I tend to believe him.

In the first of those shots, Rudy was praying with her. Why? What huge lie had she just told him to gain such sympathy? Also, we all know just how heinous radical leftists consider religion to be, so, obviously, it is a major sign of evil intent. Next is the frame where she is taking off the mic. According to Rudy, the way it was attached, when she took it off, it pulled his shirttail out. Then, the last/third shot, he has his hand partly down his pants. Maybe he was fondling himself. Or, maybe, as he claims, he was tucking in his shirt. The a fact that he was praying with here lends credence to his claim.

If he is lying, and was actually thinking he was about to 'get lucky', then, just like all those who defended Bill after he took advantage of Monica - so the frack what? At least he wasn't lying under oath.

posted on Oct, 23 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

As a happily married man, I wouldn't be in a room alone with another woman either. Our of respect for my wife and myself, never would have done that

It's not right unless we're talking about going to the Dr or something along those lines

posted on Oct, 24 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Everyone can calm the **** down, Borat has defended Rudy.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Well, this article tells the story of what happened, when she took out the mic she had untucked his shirt. That part is about half way down the article. As you can see his shirt is already tucked back in his pants when the photo is made from the movie clip. The whole thing was a prank, a setup to make it look controversial and funny and guiliani fell for it easily.

www.yahoo.com...

This isn't a political or criminal act, it is a prank....one that he let himself get sucked into.

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

These people are bitter and small, nothing to worry about. It's the same folks who tried telling us Trump was secretly dead from the non-issue COVID.

Don't let them distract us from tommorows great victory or the Nov 2020 we get to hand the left their a## AGAIN!

Imagine how good election night will feel when Trump is announcing his victory over the axis of evil ☺️
edit on 10/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: tanstaafl
These people are bitter and small, nothing to worry about. It's the same folks who tried telling us Trump was secretly dead from the non-issue COVID.

Don't let them distract us from tommorows great victory or the Nov 2020 we get to hand the left their a## AGAIN!

Imagine how good election night will feel when Trump is announcing his victory over the axis of evil ☺️

I know... but it will also be a lot of fun watching the great wailing and gnashing of teeth the left will be engaging in. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near what will be the hotspots, because I'd likely end up in a situation or 10 where I'd be forced to terminate someone with prejudice. I would not take pleasure in it, even if it was one of these deranged lunatics - but I also would not hesitate.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Well, now that the film is out, I FF thru to see the Rudy G. scene. And, as expected, it was all a lie about him fondling himself. The "reporter" throughout the "interview" was touching his leg and fawning over him. That type of behavior CAN be interpreted as a come on by some guys. However, once the "interview" came to a conclusion she invited him into the bedroom for a drink and he went (bad decision there Rudy G).

In there she took off her hidden mic (seems it got caught in her hair something). Then she assisted Rudy G/ to take off his hidden mic, which had a wire running down his shirt into his pants, with the battery pack in his front pocket. He sat on the bed and SHE untucked his short to extract the cord, removed the mic and battery pack, and as she turned to put it down, he was tucking his shirt back into his pants in a lying down position.

So, it was not a case of him "fondling himself" in front of a 15 year old girl like many of the radical lefties were all screaming over in this thread. It was not 100% innocent since he should have known not to go into that bedroom at all. But it was definitely not as inappropriate as claimed. It was all a viral marketing gimmick to get people to watch his movie (got me, to at least FF to the Rudy part and shut it off). Fortunately, I have Amazon Prime and did not have to pay any extra to see it.

So, anyone claiming he was diddling a 15 year old in this thread adult enough to return and admit you were also duped?

edit on 10/26/2020 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

"it was pretty clear"

"He did what he did"

Yea no he was caught. Obviously, his avid (and closeted) supporters will try and deny anything.

He's easily compromised.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

"it was pretty clear"

"He did what he did"

Yea no he was caught. Obviously, his avid (and closeted) supporters will try and deny anything.

He's easily compromised.

I watched the entire scene....DID YOU????

I laid it out plainly, even saying it was dumb to go into the bedroom like he did.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I watched the entire scene..

Yep, as did I, and many others.

posted on Oct, 26 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

I watched the entire scene..

Yep, as did I, and many others.

And it was never him "diddling" (or trying to) a 15 year old girl in a hotel room as it was reported and claimed in this thread. So, don't move the goal posts now and say, "well, it shows he can be easily compromised". That is a different discussion, which I would agree with. But it is NOT what was originally claimed.

Yet, you cannot admit that.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join