It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It might be in poor taste, but that's never stopped me before, I would not put it past Joe Biden and the DNC to snuff Hunter to put this to bed.

It'd be a "suicide" and blamed on "hyperpartisan, alt-right, discredited conspiracy theories promoted by the most divisive President in history!"

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Like that will ever happen!

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
NYTimes and Washington Post, the #1 abusers of the ANONYMOUS SOURCES wording, have the nerve to say the contents of Hunter Biden's Laptop Computer are...."UNVERIFIED", lol.

Give us a break!: nypost.com...

NYTimes
Washington Post

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

The entire Democrat criminal complex is in deep sh'it.

The CoronaFlu Hoaxers, Climate Change Hoaxers, Polling Hoaxers, Mainstream Media Hoaxers, and Democrat Hoaxers in Congress, are all circling the drain in panic.

No LifeRing or LifeBoat will be offered.

Goodbye and Good Riddance to every last one of them.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The CoronaFlu Hoaxers, Climate Change Hoaxers, Polling Hoaxers, Mainstream Media Hoaxers, and Democrat Hoaxers in Congress, are all circling the drain in panic.

Unfortunately the left is completely blind on all this. I have a friend who is a democrat and they are completely clueless on all this.

Trump needs to start making official presidential press talks with the right officials exposing this all. He needs to force the msm to cover it and twitter isnt cutting it.

edit on 521031America/ChicagoSun, 18 Oct 2020 22:52:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Same, either clueless, or worse, trying to deflect or throwing out whataboutisms.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Tech in Delaware who worked on Hunters Laptop made 4 COPIES of the Hard Drive BFORE he Turned it Over to the F.B.I. . I Doubt the F.B.I. Will Kill this Story COMPLETELY , The Genie is Out of the Bottle...........

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

not gonna lie .

I am rather nervous myself.

These people are not going down without a fight , I'm starting to undersand why Obama was so hesitate to endorse Joe Biden. We may see some people murdered before this is all over .

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Unfortunately the left is completely blind on all this. I have a friend who is a democrat and they are completely clueless on all this.

Trump needs to start making official presidential press talks with the right officials exposing this all. He needs to force the msm to cover it and twitter isnt cutting it.

If the 2016 candidate Trump and his family had been exposed as criminals, like the Bidens are now, Hillary really would have won in a Super Landslide.

After looking over headlines and performing various keyword searches on Google tonight, I agree with you 100%.

Literally 95% of U.S. news media is not taking the Biden Laptop reports seriously. The NYPost is a tabloid...Rudy hangs with crooks....Russians have fooled Giuliani to destroy Trump. (Even though they said Putin was Pro-Trump last week.)

We need a DOJ/FBI Press briefing, where they at least say the documents/photos/videos are legitimate, are under an ongoing criminal investigation, and more will be communicated at the proper time.

Something like that would be reported by every MSM outlet. The pressure on Biden to drop out would be enormous, if the DNC still wants a chance at winning.

Most Democrats are not radical and illogical. They will not vote for a candidate who has dementia, and is easily blackmailable.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

The Tech in Delaware who worked on Hunters Laptop made 4 COPIES of the Hard Drive BFORE he Turned it Over to the F.B.I. . I Doubt the F.B.I. Will Kill this Story COMPLETELY , The Genie is Out of the Bottle...........

Epstein didnt kill himself, dc madam didnt kill herself
edit on 171031America/ChicagoSun, 18 Oct 2020 23:17:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Epstein didnt kill himself

You mean.

Hunter didn't kill himself.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Most Democrats are not radical and illogical. They will not vote for a candidate who has dementia, and is easily blackmailable.

Dont underestimate the hate they have for trump which literally impairs them from logically thinking.

Ask a trump hater what has he done that is so much worse than previous POTUS and they repeat word for word what the msm says.

Look at this biden mess They are completely overlooking the contents and trying to manufacture a russian narrativeas as a valid reason to dismiss the contents.

It doesnt matter where it came from if the content is real and biden and msm are strategically avoiding to denounce the actual contents and only talking about how the contents were aquired or who aquired them.

Trump needs to make an official statement or the general public will complete ignore it all .
edit on 131031America/ChicagoSun, 18 Oct 2020 23:13:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Uh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

You mean.

Tech guy didnt kill himself with a Russian flag

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
Same, either clueless, or worse, trying to deflect or throwing out whataboutisms.

I recall with great joy how CNN's ratings plummeted after Bob Mueller testified that the Trump campaign and administration did NOT collude with Russia.

When the liberal media has to soon admit that they held back the Biden crime family information from voters during an election cycle, they will all be hated, as they should be.

And the MSM has the nerve to bash President Trump for withholding CoronaFlu doom and gloom..

MSM = Azzholes
edit on 10/18/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My point is that most working class Democrats are NOT Trump haters. The Trump rallies routinely have 20% to 30% Democrat attendance. Democrats rejoice when ONE Republican voices approval of Joe Biden.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

My point is that most working class Democrats are NOT Trump haters. The Trump rallies routinely have 20% to 30% Democrat attendance. Democrats rejoice when ONE Republican voices approval of Joe Biden.

Only trump haters and illogical people are left as democrats at this point . No logical democrat could support what the left is doing , acting like, or has become.

Not that the republican party is any better but the left is just putting it out there and telling the people how corrupted and stupid they are. Atleast the right covers it up better with rhetoric.
edit on 421031America/ChicagoSun, 18 Oct 2020 23:42:31 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hunter's business partner Bevin Cooney has "flipped" and provided access to +26,000 e-mails.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Any of them that are relevant to Hunter/Joe will be published online this week.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Is this Biden Campaign spokesperson saying the e-mails are legitimate, by not saying they aren't legitimate?

townhall.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Only Qanon cares because it plays into their idea that Trump is going to have some huge "Judgement Day" where he rounds up all the "bad guys" They have to believe that things are happening otherwise their cults fundamentals fall apart.

"Dude, trust in the plan. It's all going to make sense. Soon."

"Well, based on your track record of being right about absolutely nothing, I see no reason not to give you my full confidence!"

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Uh

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

You mean.

Tech guy didnt kill himself with a Russian flag

But the FBI told him to keep his mouth shut, or else...
!

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join