It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Confirms the Legitimacy of Hunter Bidens Laptop Contents.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Where are all the leftists demanding a full accounting of Joe's finances over the last couple of decades?
He should be explaining how he made so much money, right? He's become a multi millionaire whilst working in the Govt for 47 years.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Most top Democrats became multi-millionaires relatively early in their careers.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It's possible that Joe Biden is playing the "old man with dementia" card, to avoid prison.

He messed up like this 8 times in his 19 minute speech today.

Mess up 1 of 8: twitter.com...

Gotta be intentional...A cry for help, to force the DNC to get him out of the race?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So how was it confirmed?

We have PDFs of emails that cant be verified. We have a invoice with a signature that has not been verified. We have a computer repairman that gives different accounts in the same interview about how and what happened with the 3 laptops. We have a computer repairman that has a medical condition that prevented him form seeing who dropped off the laptops and had no way of contacting his client that dropped off said laptops. He also knew he had to give the information to RUDY?

I am just making sure we are on the same page because nothing I have seen has shown any verification.

I agree that some clarification is needed. But have you thought about how you will deal with all this if it's true?

Remember, so far, nobody, NOBODY has denied that these emails belong to Hunter.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fine, bit pissed that Rudy would put politics over getting corruption out of the government but then again corruption in government is Rudy's bag of tea.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Only Qanon cares because it plays into their idea that Trump is going to have some huge "Judgement Day" where he rounds up all the "bad guys" They have to believe that things are happening otherwise their cults fundamentals fall apart.

"Dude, trust in the plan. It's all going to make sense. Soon."

"Well, based on your track record of being right about absolutely nothing, I see no reason not to give you my full confidence!"

Are you really questioning Q at this point?
I think I should tell you the tides have shifted and the ones that don’t believe in Q are the stupid ones now.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Are you really questioning Q at this point?

I mean who would? What with all those sealed indictments that tick-tocked out right on schedule.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Fine, bit pissed that Rudy would put politics over getting corruption out of the government but then again corruption in government is Rudy's bag of tea.

Well if the emails are true he is working on getting corruption out of government, but your blind hate doesn't even see that reality. You only focus on Trump and what he may have done wrong, discarding any other ideas of corruption. It's a shame.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: carewemust

Rudy W. Giuliani
@RudyGiuliani
The Hunter Biden hard drive is authenticated by:

The NY Post,

My attorney Bob Costello

A receipt SIGNED BY HUNTER BIDEN.

It’s also been authenticated by Biden’s attorney who called the merchant a day before it appeared and asked for Hunter Biden’s computer.

Totally legit. Oh please, people stop being so stupid!
That's not verifying # and it's not even Hunter's signature. How stupid are you to believe "people like that" walk themselves into a repair shop for their work equipment? Do you not think their high profile investment firm would have an IT guy? Or at the very least a personal assistant who'd take care of that if necessary?

Maybe you can explain why hunter and joe don’t just say the laptops aren’t Hunters?

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:07 AM
link   

If the laptop was in fact given to the FBI in 2019, then none of this falls on Rudy but squarely on Wray.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its been removed. Yall should explain what was said so when its removed there is still context, and maybe twitter wont get a click.
edit on 10/19/2020 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Have you ever seen a political sh!tshow like this before? No, you haven’t because I live on the same rock as you.
Flynn says it’s real, Pence says it’s real, Eric says it’s real. Whatever bro. If it wasn’t so obvious I would feel dumb saying it....Q is as real as the air in your lungs that you can’t see.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Flynn says it’s real, Pence says it’s real, Eric says it’s real.

Wow! Three morons said it's real so it must be real. I needs to gets me a QAnonsense hat and tick-tock like a mofo.

This is LARPing for people who just can't get out of the house and do less lame LARPing like RenFare or dressing up as ANTIFA or a Proud Soy.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

How about from Bidens own mouth on video does that work for you?

edit on 19-10-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yep, just keep burying your head in the sand hoping it's not real. I mean, it's actual pictures of the dude in bed with a crack pipe from his laptop. But sure, it's not real.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Flynn says it’s real, Pence says it’s real, Eric says it’s real.

Wow! Three morons said it's real so it must be real. I needs to gets me a QAnonsense hat and tick-tock like a mofo.

This is LARPing for people who just can't get out of the house and do less lame LARPing like RenFare or dressing up as ANTIFA or a Proud Soy.

Bro, I know you’re smart. But do you know what position Flynn held? He was national security advisor. NSA.
If you know more than Flynn, then I’m more informed by proxy than the NSA.
I don’t think that is true.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Bro, I know you’re smart. But do you know what position Flynn held? He was national security advisor. NSA.

Bro, dude bro, broheim, QAnon is a LARP. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING, they have predicted of any consequence has happened.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Question:
Who has had 3 laptops 'accidently' damaged by water at the same time?

Seems like Hunter's 3 laptops were intentionally damaged.

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sorry, Broseph. ATS is doing that thing again when it posts multiple posts in random places.
edit on 19-10-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

You're repeating yourself, homie.

QAnonsense = LARP.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join