It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Guys the towers had bombs in them.

If you buy into any of 911 you're brainwashed.

Guess I'm 100% brainwashed.

I believe you.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I believe you.

It's okay, there's still plenty of room in the world for people who think bombs were all over the world trade center. They may have even been nanothermite holographic mini-nukes ones too.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I mean if this is going to see the light of day with some substantial undeniable proof then I can't imagine how that must feel..

I remember that there was a Pakistani writer who wrote a story about Obama making some deals with the Pakistani government, but I can't say if that story was true or not?

What I always found to suspicious that they gave him a sea man's grave the most wanted man in the world never to be verified by peer reviewed pathologists??

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

I'm sorry, while I would bet the farm that they never got Bin Laden ( already deceased from natural causes) and just killed a body double, the timing of this is just too coincidental. We have Joe Biden's campaign ready to go Hindenburg over the laptop email scandal and this pops up practically the same day. I think its a diversion to throw attention away from the very real fact that Biden has been revealed to be a lying crook and his son is a complete low life scum.
I walked the dog today and one of the neighbors has either had his Biden sign taken down or somebody removed it for him. The others on the block weren't touched. I wonder if maybe some doubt has started creeping into some supporters minds.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Didn't Washington pay Iran a load of money to train special forces to stop the drugs trade across the border from Afghanistan. Iran really wanted that to stop and so did Washington, so they came to an arrangement. I remember there being a fuss about night vision goggles and sniper training, but in the end it turned out to be a completely legitimate law enforcement program done with Congress's knowledge.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I find it fascinating that so many people distrust the alphabet agencies and even blame thim for so much wrongdoings UNTIL it suits their agenda LOL. In so many conspiracy theories. 😁

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
For instance, in one post someone types, "The CIA are covering it up! And in another post, "The CIA said so!

Fascinating.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
For instance, in one post someone types, "The CIA are covering it up! And in another post, "The CIA said so!

Fascinating.

Maybe both are happening.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Can you please source the Hillary quote?
(if that (expletive deleted) (Donald Trump) wins, “we all hang from nooses.”)
I can't find anything mentioning it
thanks

Edit: it actually appears to be a false quote cited from a Politico article by a very unreliable source
That beeyotch can burn for what she's done, but eve
ry source I've checked confirms she never said that
edit on 15-10-2020 by ADAMandEVIL because: eta fixes

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ADAMandEVIL

Huh?

Unnamed or unreliable sources are the only thing the MSM trusts, and because they can never be wrong unless it's "the other side", than no source is even needed.

Welcome to the 21st century my friend.

posted on Oct, 15 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I find it fascinating that so many people distrust the alphabet agencies and even blame thim for so much wrongdoings UNTIL it suits their agenda LOL. In so many conspiracy theories. 😁

There is a fine line between healthy opportunism and hypocrisy.

That line is drawn somewhere in the middle of your post but it's up to you to find it.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It does appear that way.

It appears certain you know very little regarding helicopter aerodynamics.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
It does appear that way.

It appears certain you know very little regarding helicopter aerodynamics.

Coming from the site's top 9/11 conspiracy advocate I'm taking that with a mountain of salt.

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It's now fairly easy to believe this exclusive, describing how Joe and Hunter Biden brought Chinese Communists into the White House, in exchange for cash and favors.

www.breitbart.com... es-secure-white-house-meetings/

posted on Oct, 16 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

BY FAR THE WORST TREASON IN AMERICAN HISTORY!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: network dude

But why would this even be mentioned if the facts weren't there?

Dunno but some of the replies in this thread may be a clue.

it's funny, almost all the boneheads who used to make empirical statements have left. They realized their credibility was zero. Don't be that guy.

And talking about Zero credibility, remember Fox's past contributor-SEAL-I Shot -OBL, Rob O'Neill? I haven't seen too much of him on TV anymore, and maybe this is why.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Here is unequivocable evidence that 2020 is the most unusual and unprecedented year in recorded history.
I am actually going to agree with you!

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
Here is unequivocable evidence that 2020 is the most unusual and unprecedented year in recorded history.
I am actually going to agree with you!

That people who think bombs were in the World Trade Center are nuts? I guess you're permitted to be correct once in your life.

posted on Oct, 17 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

As long as you don't snort that salt you will be OK.

But if you wanted to offer an informed and substantive reply regarding the helicopter tail section staged at Abbottabad, you could offer something like a picture of such a machine in US inventory, or maybe a picture of such a tail rotor section in flight somewhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
But if you wanted to offer an informed and substantive reply regarding the helicopter tail section staged at Abbottabad, you could offer something like a picture of such a machine in US inventory, or maybe a picture of such a tail rotor section in flight somewhere.

Yeah, I'll just use my special security clearance and go wander around the base where they keep these.

It's probably right next to the nanothermite bombs they use on buildings.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join