It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
We were living in Mongolia when Parrot was taken out by them. I was actually in the Embassy the evening that he was there seeking help, had to be let in by a back door because of the ruckus he was creating in the main entrance. My wife recognized him. He was crying out in what we assumed at the time was some kind of disturbance, but may well have been cries of pain and of frustration as the Embassy didn't seem to want to deal with him.

Given what little I know about that time period and what was going on, his claims and what was happening around the embassy lends a serious amount of credence to the man as far as I'm concerned. Having lived in different cultures and adopted aspects of them, I can understand his mode of dress and such. You get to a point where you can no longer swap back and forth between cultures, you just kind of become a blend of the ones you've lived in an at some point adapted to.

Unlike TKDRL, I hope this washes true and that many corrupt people burn. It'd be easier to nail them on this than all the other evil they have done, and this wold take them down far enough that the other things would be paid along with this.
:
edit on 2020 10 13 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
So, where is Bin Laden? Obama paid the ransom. Does it go without saying that he was ever executed or is he still alive?

posted on Oct, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Bin Laden was killed in 2001 a couple weeks after he was blamed for the 9-11 attacks.

They kept his death under wraps so they could bring it out during Obamas administration to help boost his approval rating.

America ate it up.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

I thought this guy said they went to get bin laden in 2010 and Iran switched a body double and held the real bin laden for ransom. 152 million. What am I not understanding? I’m sorry this has been a bad day and I’m overloaded with information.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
So, where is Bin Laden? Obama paid the ransom. Does it go without saying that he was ever executed or is he still alive?

I say alive, he and his Family were friends of the Bush family and I think both he and Epstein are alive.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Well without using the effort to correct anything else the sum was 152 billion witha B...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

No coincidence that when all flights were grounded on 9/11, Osama's family members were allowed to fly home to SA. Also yea there are a lot of Bush connections family wise with the Obama's as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

Bin Laden was killed in 2001 a couple weeks after he was blamed for the 9-11 attacks.

They kept his death under wraps so they could bring it out during Obamas administration to help boost his approval rating.

America ate it up.

According to this released audio from the CIA agent, recorded in 2011, Osama is in Iran.

youtu.be...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I think the money was given back as part over the Iranian Nuclear Deal,

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Now...what would that do to the motivation, loyalty and overall trust these elite worriors have to their master. These guys are willing to give their lives for their president/ government and now they hear that their bloodbrothers in arms have been sent to their deaths..on purpose for personal gain and so corruption can continue.

I understand that these men need absolute proof before believing such a betrayal but the seed has been planted in their minds.. This can destabilize the entire structure of command. I really hope that these men will not swollow the lies and demand a thorough investigation and the alleged guilty parties sent to the firing squad for high treason.

BUt..as we all know...that will not happen..even if they are found guilty.

edit on 14/10/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
According to this released audio from the CIA agent, recorded in 2011, Osama is in Iran.

youtu.be...

And quiet going on 10 years? Anyone seriously think that f***tard Bin Laden would be able to resist taunting the United States about still being alive?

People need to use their brains.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: summer5

youtu.be...

And quiet going on 10 years? Anyone seriously think that f***tard Bin Laden would be able to resist taunting the United States about still being alive?

People need to use their brains.

I think the idea is that we have some sort of deal with Bin Laden. Kinda like how CNN can interview him in a cave but a few years later the most powerful military & intelligence apparatus the earth has even seen can't find the guy.

Could all be BS and hopefully it is.

It'll be interesting if anything else comes of this or if it fades away like so many of these conspiracies that pop up.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
I think the idea is that we have some sort of deal with Bin Laden.

If that's the believable idea the average American's IQ just got 50 points lower which doesn't leave much more room to go.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

It's 2020 hoss. Anything is possible. Including but not limited to 5th dimensional lizard people who hail from the hollow flat earth destroying America from within by way of covid carrying murder hornets.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ive not heard this about the modified BlackHawks used, could you post a link please?

To my knowledge the 2 used in the raid were test articles of a defunct program being brought back to life that showed a great potential. After the raid the program moved on to Tonapah were they still work on those and "other stuff".

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com...

The only thing I could find about the stealth blackhawks being movie prop fakes were the models used in the movie Zero Dark Thirty, and those were just movie props.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
It's 2020 hoss. Anything is possible. Including but not limited to 5th dimensional lizard people who hail from the hollow flat earth destroying America from within by way of covid carrying murder hornets.

I would believe that more than the theory that media whore Bin Laden is alive in well in a country that loves to taunt us just as much as he does.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

It does beg the question doesnt it. If this information is correct then it looks like he never died..

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

There is no excuse for a hoax of this caliber. IF it is a hoax.

Thats what I thought. If it was a hoax its a very well orchestrated and cruel hoax.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Robert O'Neill, the guy who actually shot Bin Laden in his deserving face, must be in on it too...

Every SEAL from the UBL Mission is alive while you are reading this.

I know who I killed, homie. Every time.

Very brave men said goodby to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double. Thank you Mr. President. Happy birthday

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

originally posted by: xuenchen
I remember some suspicions about pictures of Bin Laden

looking just like Barack Obama.

A dozen videos of "Are Bin Laden and Barack Obama the same person?" all gone and nowhere to be found on anymore.

Because they have the same facial features I always thought it was painfully obvious that Obama Osama were the same guy, an actor.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join