It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower exposes Joe Biden’s role with the death of Seal Team, has proof

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Guys the towers had bombs in them.

If you buy into any of 911 you're brainwashed.

We blew our own towers up to invade a dozen nations and essentially set ourselves to dominate the future of mankind.

Is permanent hegemony and continuity worth a few thousand ppl and a few lies? Um hell yes that's dirt cheap.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Guess I'm 100% brainwashed.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Robert O'Neill, the guy who actually shot Bin Laden in his deserving face, must be in on it too...

Every SEAL from the UBL Mission is alive while you are reading this.

I know who I killed, homie. Every time.

Very brave men said goodby to their kids to go kill Osama bin Laden. We were given the order by President Obama. It was not a body double. Thank you Mr. President. Happy birthday

New York Times best selling author?
Looks fake to me.

I can't believe you think 911 was a dozen Saudis with no major backing? That's impossible.

This is as obvious as the fact that Earth is round...

You know what this is 2020 it's been so long there is no way anyone's views will change.

So whatever...
I don't care anymore what anyone thinks for the most part, it's too stressful.

My view is that every shred of evidence points to bombs in the towers therefore us govt participated and used the media to lie and then we went to war over a false flag just like Germany created WW2 (via rise of Hitler n Nazis)with the Reichstag fire which Communism was NOT behind.

Believing in 911 is like listening to the ministry of Truth and actually believing in everything it presents.

edit on 10/14/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Looks fake to me.

Yup, he's a totally fake person who's even supported Trump with his fake personess and these Tweets obviously came from an AI chatbot algorithm.

I can't believe you think 911 was a dozen Saudis with no major backing?

That's what I believe.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Looks fake to me.

Yup, he's a totally fake person who's even supported Trump with his fake personess and these Tweets obviously came from an AI chatbot algorithm.

That's what I believe.

I edited my post (reworded the Reichstag section).

I can't believe you believe this.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

You said that already, repeating yourself isn't going to make me switch to the side of woo.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Looks fake to me.

That's what I believe.

Trump could be a puppet.
In fact it's like 99.99% certain he is.

I scoff that people think this is all random.

You think you vote but in reality none of you are qualified to have a voice. It's too risky. The human races survival is dependent upon you and I having no power while our wise overlords manage this and get us to the future alive.

Voting is a farce to keep the population under control.

Think about it.
The MSM made Trump win on purpose.
They talked about him unfairly every minute every day making him the most popular person and the underdog.

He acts like a puppet because nothing actually gets done just like every president in our lifetime.

This is a big show and it is 100% bogus. There are no facts here only... Scripts.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

You said that already, repeating yourself isn't going to make me switch to the side of woo.

I already said I know no one's going to change their mind.

This is religion.
You believe whatever you want.

As for me, I know it's all a lie.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Thanks, but I don't need your permission.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Guess I'm 100% brainwashed.

Well maybe more like 98%.

There are a few pieces of Truth floating around in our heads but no ones smart enough to discern them.

I bet none of you have a clue how to prove the earth is round definitively in 1 sentence that no flat earther could deny. Yet it's so easy....

I'll make the thread, drive the nail in the coffin with 1 freaking sentence and a photo.

Everyone will be allowed to draw their own conclusions but only fools will challenge it.

You may believe the Earth is round but not one of you can explain how this is so to the average person in one sentence and settle it once and for all.

Everyone let flat earth get way out of hand.
I have the nail and the hammer, I'll do it since no one else can or will.

It's not off topic cuz 911 is like the political version of flat earth thinking. No evidence can legitimately support it because it's simply not true.

But unlike 911, my proof of Earth's roundness will be ultra obvious when I present it. Only the ultra die hard will even attempt a counter (which I've anticipated and worked out too).

Despite our disagreement on 911 you will like what I'm about to do for earth shape theory...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thanks, but I don't need your permission.

What?

Yes you do.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Whatever you say, bro.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: XCrycek
I've seen 65437777 threads like this one on ATS since Trump got elected. 0 proved to be what the article in the OP claims. Why should it be any different now?

Millions of people have learned things they would have never known without information being revealed on ATS, Twitter and other platforms.

Get real! Nothing has ever come from this place. It was always autistic nerds on 4chan figuring out truths. This site is a joke. It's like boomer reddit.

I come here to be entertained. Similar to why some watch jerry springer.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

If this link from Guardian works, the third picture from top shows the tail section of the helicopter. Note that the blade tips appear to be pristine, no apparent damage from striking the ground.

Also, that tail rotor would not fly properly. Compare to tail rotor on stock UH60

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander
Screw that website with a cactus. Here is a mirror. Stupid site keeps giving me an overlay about wanting to touch my cookies or some crap. Also I feel the need to warn people there are photos of actual dead people in there.
edit on Wed, 14 Oct 2020 16:09:12 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Also, that tail rotor would not fly properly.

That's probably owing to the fact that it's no longer attached to a helicopter.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Another email points to receiving money from the Chinese Communist Party.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Since you inspired me today, here it is for your viewing pleasure:

Absolute Proof the Earth is Round NOT Flat

You did a really good deed today Aug.

posted on Oct, 14 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Well, 911 has always seemed off ... terrorists slipping through the system is very believable, but not so the coincidental drills and towers all falling into their footprints. That three building collapse was a real lottery win for each one. If it was demolition, then it saved the thousands more lives that would have been lost had they fallen over into the surrounding blocks of Manhattan. Small favors and all that.

As for this topic, it's quite an extensive and well executed piece of information warfare for team Trump, if a lie. The downing of the helicopter smelled Tillman-esque at the time.

Even IF it's all horsescat, the fact many can entertain their leadership doing this indicates that the US has some cleaning to do, at the least.

We are in an all out information war, from all sides. Trust but verify, heh.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join