It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Lied About Lying

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Again.......as par...the "misintelligence" was directed to your response of SOTU.............one sentence out of 5000 words MA......

Them blinders are working well for ya.....tally forth.
Fight the good fight......Life cereal is good for ya too, ask Micky...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Again.......as par...the "misintelligence" was directed to your response of SOTU.............one sentence out of 5000 words MA......

regards
seekerof

Seekerof

Would you mind editing this last post of yours to help it make more sense?

Categorically, Bush is a liar on a much grander scale than Clinton.

Also, I am looking forward to the next a$$ cartoon that you provide. The cartoonist is making the whinging whining a$$ look more like 'president' George W Bush each time.

I will tally forth, until next time we meet. Five minutes??

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

Originally posted by Seekerof

regards
seekerof

Seekerof

Would you mind editing this last post of yours to help it make more sense?

Categorically, Bush is a liar on a much grander scale than Clinton.

Also, I am looking forward to the next a$$ cartoon that you provide. The cartoonist is making the whinging whining a$$ look more like 'president' George W Bush each time.

I will tally forth, until next time we meet. Five minutes??

Your categorizing skills seem a bit, whats the word....opinionated, biased, leaned, skewed.....as far as I am concerned and over 50% of Americans, they look abit wrong, in error?!

Then you want to compare Bush to Clinton?! Another opinionated voice crying and whining about the "good" ole' days maybe? The truth is a matter of opinion, not exclusively seen through your eyes.

Hey, I'm glad you like my cartoons! I got quite a few U2U's saying they found them hilarious.

And as per your last question: bet on it....I have my boots on for wading through the crap.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
drunk

It was staged as badly as the last WWE thing that you ever saw, but it was entertaining for some, I am sure, and I would officially call it a draw.

Be sure to check out Summer Slam at www.abovetopsecret.com...

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:08 AM
link   
HANG ON! WAIT! MASKEDAVATAR IS COMING BACK WITH A STEEL CHAIR!!!

Good old days under Clinton? WHACK! In Clinton's days, I broke bread at the table with him, and he was a decent guy, when he kept his hands off his WMD. WHACK!

I would have him in the ring with me any day, as my partner, or manager. WHACK! You have the nerve to call his integrity into question?? WHACK!

That puny little sh*t Bush is just all hat and no cattle. WHACK! And there's not too much under the hat, either. WHACK! Fighter pilot my a$$. WHACK!

He's the kind of guy you would bring in here when they let the midgets wrestle again. WHACK! And then only as a jobber. WHACK!

* waits for adjudication from Banshee some day *

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
The whole argument is moot. With nothing to go on, we have people that insist on saying the administration is full of liars when the evidence we are given, both here and abroad, shows that it is not. In a political twit, democrats are beside themselves to sully anything and everything Bush does, no matter how frantic it makes them look. This is the very reason they have little chance of mounting a decent campaign this go-around, it is hard to take them seriously.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Somebody edited out drunk's reference to a "cyberfight", which Masked thought was relatively harmless. It also indicated that he (drunk) had read most of this thread.

Was it that he said something about his post being a little o*ff topic?

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, Lexus Panther, he is not saying that. You take a sentence out of the entire statement and base it all upon that? You know that what you say is not correct. That makes you a liar, correct? Does that make you a scumbag, lower than sub toilet seats? There are many levels for intelligence to pass through to get to the president, different filters, different people deciding what is probably correct and not.
You, on the other hand, have had the opportunity to read the same information I have, watch the same news programns (over and over as they will run a news bit into the ground!) and you know for a fact that wasn't the only reason for war.
You should be impeached from whatever job you do and then imprisoned for lying in this thread.

TC
Once again, I am shocked and disappointed that a person of staggering intellect such as yourself could be so easily misled by an overly aggressive and selfish, media defacing government and not impugn their motives.
Also, I believe, what I wrote to be true.
To suggest my impeachment and imprisonment for airing my views wholly satisfies my perception of your leanings.
Perhaps you should be held to account of your crime which appears to be polishing the brass ring of a certain INdignitary.

People with the highest intelligence are often the most easily hypnotised.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:21 AM
link   
First off, to suggest I hold staggering intellect is untrue on its face. Because you cannot control your lying tongue, you must hang and hang high. Unless you prefer a beer, instead.

Seriously, there are alot of postings going on that are focusing on Bush and taking allegations, assumptions, wild connections and insinuations as fact. Honestly, its getting a bit boring, I doubt I'll bother any more until decent conversation comes around.

Forget about the hanging, but the beer offer still stands.

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
"don't resort to put-downs"

Lead by example then Bumface

[Edited on 15-7-2003 by Lexus Panther]

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Correct
Since we all read, are told in the media whatever bullsh*t they care to tell, and it is the only means of gathering facts for a discussion, confirms the pointlessness of this topic.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Somebody edited out drunk's reference to a "cyberfight", which Masked thought was relatively harmless. It also indicated that he (drunk) had read most of this thread.

Was it that he said something about his post being a little o*ff topic?

Yeah why was my post edited out? I did say "slightly off topic" nothong harmless was intended as MA said.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
We had a conversation just last night on this topic. When things like this come up I try to remain open to all information before drawing a conclusion, and I'm still intaking here. BUT, a comment was made last night that the democrats are acting in such a desparate mode, and are so void of any candidate of substance, that it wouldn't surprise some people if a Watergate type circumstance doesn't arise in the near future...only this time, the Demi's will be the ones caught in the ill-intentioned acts.

I don't see viable candidates from ANY PARTY. I believe it would be in the best interests of the country to only vote for those candidates who have NO PARTY AFFILIATION OF ANY KIND. It is time to root the evil known as the two party system out of our politics. I cannot believe the petty fighting that goes on between Democrats and Republicans while the world goes to hell aound them.

DEN OF THE DAMNED

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
groingrinder

The money machine (corruption, campaign dollars, overblown spending on media not policy development) will stop any independent candidates even getting a toehold until you can instil a way of ridding the US of its two-party system...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   

groingrinder

The money machine (corruption, campaign dollars, overblown spending on media not policy development) will stop any independent candidates even getting a toehold until you can instil a way of ridding the US of its two-party system...

Hmmmm, you are not secretly trying to overthrow us are you!??

all of the above kept cliton (sic) in office for 8 years.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Like kids to a video game to focus on the side quests and distracting themes when the sum of all fears knocks on your door

Humorious......

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I am not sure if Emyrs1 made a more humorious or sinister statement just then, Tyriffic, but I think this dark entity is knocking at your door!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I am not sure if Emyrs1 made a more humorious or sinister statement just then, Tyriffic, but I think this dark entity is knocking at your door!

Gee, I hope this is so!! My door has not been lonely from marauders cloaked in decietful garb lately!!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Integrity is key.

a257.g.akamaitech.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join