It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden reports released....uh-oh!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Democrats are guilty of everything they accuse Trump of. It wouldn't' surprise me if Hunter paid for Russian hookers to piss on him in bed.

It's in the report.

He actually did!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

That full report is explosive! John Kerry gets caught in a lie, denying knowledge of Hunter's activity! Hunter receiving SS detail for 6 years. WOW!

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

The “media” is more than complicit, even. I agree with you- both sides (Democrat and Republican) have players involved. It’s just a revolving door at the top with congresspeople going in and out of defense contractors, oil, banking, pharma, CFR-type committees, etc. I’ll say it again- I think that if one makes it to the government halls of DC, they have to already have been connected and involved in crookery, otherwise they wouldn’t have been allowed into the club.

The media is just an arm of the thieves at the top, and are absolutely just as guilty as the crooks about which they aren’t reporting.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Vasa Croe

... let Americans choose the candidate they want.

You seem to be under the laughable impression that Liberals (and Globalists) think you should have a say in anything?

Very true. I wish we could just eliminate the media or hire based on real credentials.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

originally posted by: jjkenobi
The Democrats are guilty of everything they accuse Trump of. It wouldn't' surprise me if Hunter paid for Russian hookers to piss on him in bed.

Whatever the Dems accuse someone else of doing is what the Dems themselves are actually doing.

Psychological projection. From their cries of corruption to their banshee screams of "RACIST", they're all things the dems themselves are guilty of.

Use this next time a dem calls you the racist or sexist or whatever pet word of the day they remember to call you for disagreeing with them.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Applying the Dems' Brett Kavanaugh standard...

Given the seriousness of the allegations, Joe Biden should withdraw from the race. For the good of the country and the integrity of the presidency.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

So it seems everyone has been worried that Ukraine and/or Russia had stuff on Trump that would make him vulnerable to at least blackmail, so what does this look like for Biden? Why would Biden push the whole "I'll hold back the billions unless you fire that DA right now!"? How does that look for him...Seems a lot of this was known back when Trump was on his call in asking to looking into some "real terrible" things with Hunter/Biden.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Given the seriousness of the allegations, Joe Biden should withdraw from the race. For the good of the country and the integrity of the presidency.

Then the media would have to give us new fake poll results showing Harris in the lead!

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

That is why FBI Director Christopher Wray refused to give Senators Johnson and Grassley what they wanted.

So now, those items and some testimonies, are being officially Subpoenaed.

The final report next year (if Trump wins in November) will contain even more details on Hunter and Joe's specific actions.

But by then, probably no one will care about Hunter or Joe.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
😎😎

Senate Report Accuses Hunter Biden Of Paying For Hookers Who May Have Been Trafficked

The bastard resisted paying child support this year for his new baby girl, didn't he. Hunter cited how "Broke" he was.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

like this?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

This story will motivate independants too. The only people it won't effect are the ones who have drank that donkey kool aid.

I am an independant. So is my wife. 2020 has had us both climb aboard the Trump train. There are a lot of folks like us. Her whole latino family is riding the Trump train in 2020. If you think the latin support is important just wait till the left bashes the Catholics during the SCOTUS hearings. That will cement the latino vote for Trump.

All I want is to see the child molesters put in jail, and never let free again.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

When i saw Pelosi on TV blaming Trump of projection, i almost spit my diet coke out.

They do it so bad, they even accuse others of it.

Meanwhile my left leaning friends keep talking about how crazy Trump is. How does that work, exactly? The crazy guy thats able to broker middle east peace? LOL

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
So this story is a lie or are you deflecting to downplay this specific story?

Do you have a stance? Or are you as flimsy as your morales?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Good thing we don't have a court of social justice, or else Biden might actually get prosecuted.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So this story is a lie or are you deflecting to downplay this specific story?

Do you have a stance? Or are you as flimsy as your morales?

He won’t be back to this thread. He thinks that if he just doesn’t respond to anyone, we will forget what he (ridiculously and ignorantly) said. Like BFFT said- he’s drunk on the donkey koolaid.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Man, think of how productive our lives would be if we didn’t have this kind of crap taking up time and space in our heads. We devote so much time to this f*cked up arbitrary construct and in the end there really is no winner, doesn’t matter what side of the political landscape you’re on, we’re all getting screwed in one way or the other.

I won’t be surprised when all this gets suppressed or deemed unreliable because that’s just what our political system does. I don’t trust any of them.

If Trump is actually going to do something about clearing out the swamp and bringing all this to light, we’re getting into crunch time. Sh*t or get off the pot. If nothing comes of that then it’s just more empty promises to a country that’s been fed empty promises for so long we don’t even bat an eye when they’re not upheld. If I were him, I would make corruption my #1 priority, screw everything else, just get it out there so we can move on from this bullsh*t.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
Good thing we don't have a court of social justice, or else Biden might actually get prosecuted.

We just use a court of social justice on Trump, because we dont have anything else.
We dont need a court of social justice on Bido. His lawless behavior falls into another category. True crime. Joe and Hunter are going to do to DNC exactly what Barrack Obama was worried they would do.

Arent yo glad you didnt drink the kool aid?
Can you even imagine what it feels like to be a Democrat about now? How embarrassing.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

Lookie there... It's noon and just like I predicted, 8 to 10 stars (give or take a little) because the left wing ideology is so out of touch with reality these days.

edit on 23-9-2020 by LSU2018 because: Added screen shot

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join