It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter Biden reports released....uh-oh!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So I will let the story speak for itself on this one. Seems quite the scandal and if MSM doesn't cover this, we can guess who they are covering for:

The committees stated that they received records that Hunter Biden “sent thousands of dollars” to individuals who have “either been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; an association with the adult entertainment industry; or potential association with prostitution.”

“Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian or Russian citizens,” the report states, adding that “the records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to non-resident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine.”

“The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” the report stated.
Meanwhile, the report states that Senate investigators found millions of dollars in “questionable financial transactions” between Hunter Biden and his associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow as well as individuals with ties to the Chinese Communist Party.

According to the report, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, Rosemont Seneca Thornton, “received $3.5 million in a wire transfer” from Elena Baturina, the wife of the former mayor of the Russian capital.

The report goes further and alleges that not just Hunter Biden but other members of the Biden family “were involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign governments across the globe.”

In one instance, the report stated that Hunter Biden “opened a bank account” with a Chinese national linked to China’s communist government, which “financed a $100,000 global spending spree” for the former vice president’s brother, James Biden, and his wife, Sara Biden.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

+59 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Good thing Hunter Biden isn’t running for President. A scandal like this could really affect his chances.

Bad thing his father was VP when it happened.
He flew to China on Air Force Two, FCS.
edit on b000000302020-09-23T07:40:50-05:0007America/ChicagoWed, 23 Sep 2020 07:40:50 -0500700000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

+52 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Yep....bad for his father who orchestrated it all and is running.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The guy that got a prosecutor of another country fired? What country was that? Who was being investigated?

+22 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: butcherguy

The guy that got a prosecutor of another country fired? What country was that? Who was being investigated?

Then he bragged about it in a public forum... the dumbass.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would get involved with someone who got a dishonorable discharge. If I found that out no way I would get involved with them in anything involving millions of dollars. And certainly not put them on any board of a company. This person has zero integrity. They could not be trusted on any level.

Yet this is exactly what happened. It makes a mockery out of people that do have integrity and morals. Media is complacent and also has no integrity for trying to force this family on us. They are as corrupt as it gets. Their state of Delaware is more corrupt than the Ukraine or Cypress. Easier to set up a shell company in Delaware than to get a library card. My wife works in corp finance and almost all the companies are registered in Delaware but they have no business in that state. Media says nothing...meh.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe that $80k a month was for managing trafficking and not anything to do with the company he was working for?

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Not really.

This is only a story that’ll whip Trumpers up into a frenzy. Just solidify support that was already solid. I seriously doubt this will change the mind of anyone. That’s if it’s true.

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
Maybe that $80k a month was for managing trafficking and not anything to do with the company he was working for?

Just a thought.

Have had a similar thought. Would be interesting to be able to track his movements from the start of this. Someone with his connections and shady past seem much more geared towards the trafficking underworld.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Dont think for one second that now a bunch of democrats are going to vote for Trump. These people have as much brains as a ham sandwich. They wont care.

+14 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I agree with half of what you said. The other half you just made up. We have the phone recordings already. We have the video where Biden said he threatened them with an ultimatum.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Not really.

This is only a story that’ll whip Trumpers up into a frenzy. Just solidify support that was already solid. I seriously doubt this will change the mind of anyone. That’s if it’s true.

I haven’t read the documentation yet but if it’s like all the other Trump administration-Fox News “bombshells” it’s going to fall with a predictable thud. Fox News is just straight up lying these days so I definitely have my doubts.

And you wonder why people like the Biden’s keep getting richer? Because elite politicians are not held accountable.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Not really.

And you wonder why people like the Biden’s keep getting richer? Because elite politicians are not held accountable.

And the Trump's with their Exclusive China patents. What goes around comes around. Better hope this administration is clean as a whistle lmao.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Who in their right mind would get involved with someone who got a dishonorable discharge.

Well, that and the fact that he is a crackhead.
I guess we just don't know the proper qualifications for a job of that nature... eh?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hunter and Joe are as dirty as they come but if everyone takes a step back and thinks that these two guys are the masterminds and the only ones involved are being ridiculous.

Now with the report coming out about human trafficking this could get pretty deep in a big hurry. I hope they bring down everyone involved regardless of part and affiliation.

At what point are the people of the United States going to stand up and say we’ve had enough of you a-holes stealing our money and using it for illegal activities that make you rich and then lie to our faces about it. My one fear on this is if Biden wins this will all disappear.

I think there are some major political figures involved from both parties in this which is why Biden was picked and you are seeing the country in the state it is in. There is a lot of desperation because they realize the cloak may be coming off.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
The Democrats are guilty of everything they accuse Trump of. It wouldn't' surprise me if Hunter paid for Russian hookers to piss on him in bed.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I put the blame on the media for inciting people with the wrong things to incite them about. If there were videos of Biden shooting a stray cat in his yard and Trump doing the same thing, both stories would be covered entirely different. Then they say, oh the country is so divided. No we are not. One side is pissed because the stories are covered different. The otherside then starts believing there side is the righteous one...meh. They are totally fvcking with all of us. We all have different viewpoints but our viewpoints are flawed because the info we take in is flawed.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Here is the overview from the Senate Committee:

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

Here is the full 87 page report:

www.hsgac.senate.gov...

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: errck

Not really.

And the Trump's with their Exclusive China patents. What goes around comes around. Better hope this administration is clean as a whistle lmao.

Possible human sex trafficking vs normal business practices from 2018. shrugs

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join