It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

176 days later, 246 days into the pandemic, what do you feel is coming next?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: anzha

Everything is gonna make sense next year when they finally announce the big asteroid hitting us or the alien invasion before Jesus comes back.

Just can't wait.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CthruU

There is no 'nano technology' that can be injected into a person and then controlled remotely. Stop making things up.

If it did exist, they wouldn't have to inject us.
They would put it in the bottled water that almost everyone has consumed at one time or another.

Except water corrodes. Duhhh

Not if the nanobots, if they existed, were BIOnanobots.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I think now that we know dysregulated bradykinin is what's behind severe COVID, we should be able to nearly eliminate severe cases and death, and so we should get these procedures out and go 100% back to normal (except with more people washing their hands after they poop in public bathrooms - I'd like for that to stay in place forever.)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
More covid. My little town is getting hit pretty hard since college came back, and I know a few people who are very sick right now. My ex-wife is currently an LPN in a covid unit of 22 patients.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The "elites" NWO after the Great Reset end of next summer. That´s what corona was needed and used for. And maybe even created for.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

What comes next? Can't have a winter season with a waning covid risk, no sir. Keep an eye peeled, I bet we end up with some mega-super-duper flu to make it seem like the universe is out to kill Grandma. Whether or not vaccines are forced on that front, I can't say. But they'll milk TF out of that in conjunction with covid anyway, so expect heightened, deliberately stoked panic and more restrictive bull# levied on people all over again.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yeah, gotta go with Stock Market crash / "correction." Remember when folks used to say that small businesses are the backbone of America? Well, they were right. And now we've got some very serious chronic back problems.

Yeah, some people are getting rich speculating. Good for them. But the party is not going to last forever, and October is just around the corner. As I've said before, the economy is in the same position as Wile E. Coyote after he runs off a cliff. He doesn't fall until he reaches down and realizes there's nothing underneath him.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

What comes next is easy. In order to change society into whatever condo association style utopia they're planning on, the next Kraken is released, aka, the next virus.

www.naturalnews.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

they put it in the chemtrails.

In the rural areas... It's quicker for them to use 5G in cities to transmit it.

don't pretend you don't know about 5g chemtrails.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

we used a flir camera to find hot spots in electrical panels to do predictive maintenance. Worked great. But this instance is a tough environment. The camera looks at the door. When people come in, they enter a climate controlled environment from outside. When it's really hot (Eastern NC can be that way in summer) the camera picks up on the differential and gives erroneous readings. Over about 95 degrees and everyone coming in is sick. I'm sure with some tweaking and planning, it could get better, but I was just paid to install it. I didn't design it or sell it. (glad for both)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Time to fuel up ChemiKill One and make a few passes.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We're missing the fourth horseman.

We have 5G, Chemtrails, New rushed vaccine....

Round earth?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Time to fuel up ChemiKill One and make a few passes.

Somebody needs to up their game. All these attempts at culling the population are way too slow and way too ineffective to have any real long-term effect. Whoever is mixing the DNA in these things needs to fix it so you get something like a mild cold, then it targets your reproductive system and destroys your ability to have kids. Men and women. That would have some staying power.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Whoever is mixing the DNA in these things needs to fix it so you get something like a mild cold, then it targets your reproductive system and destroys your ability to have kids. Men and women. That would have some staying power.

Your friendly neighborhood Masons are working on that, it will target all non-Masons and any women who aren't super models.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Whoever is mixing the DNA in these things needs to fix it so you get something like a mild cold, then it targets your reproductive system and destroys your ability to have kids. Men and women. That would have some staying power.

Your friendly neighborhood Masons are working on that, it will target all non-Masons and any women who aren't super models.

Yay! Less slave competition means I can finally call dibs on licking the gruel pot clean! We're still not telling DB we do that upstairs

Wait a minute.
I'm not a super model.

#.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wait a minute.
I'm not a super model.

#.

A few months in the basement well will cure that.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
Wait a minute.
I'm not a super model.

#.

A few months in the basement well will cure that.

Lol, yes, it sure would. The odor wafting over from a sweaty, filthy, unbathed DB will kill anyone's appetite long-term.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

They won't start making a dent in people getting ill from all manner of bacteria and virii until they begin operating as if getting ill is a normal part of living, not a special event.

Think of it this way, you turn up at work and the monitoring equipment says you have a temperature, then your subsequent blood assay says that you have some anomalous PCR readings, or you go to the toilet and the urine monitor detects particular breakdown products indicatinve of illness, or your smartwatch/monitor says you are unwell, so your boss says you are on leave until readings return to normal or you are cleared by a doctor as non-infectious.

If the response to health monitoring was mandatory and almost instant, we'd stop spreading a lot of disease and be generally healthier.

And I'd imagine businesses would be more productive if a bug didn't go through a workplace, but was stopped at the first instance of a single person being infectious.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I dont see that this plandemic has exit. It all start from the testing, which can still show people infected 10 years from now,in 2030...it`s a flawed test and that`s why it is in use..to get allways more cases not matter what if they need, and they do.

Only exit would be if people would just say they seen enough of this crap.

They are going to harm economy, make people poor . order lockdown and curfews..limit traveling, food shortages ....it`s a war against us the people.

This is the rise of the new religion everyone must obey they think, the medico/technocracy NWO tyranny .

The new normal is 1984 on steroids

Litle children who are still learning basic psychological skills will be harmed mentally, their development require "normal " environment...like seein all other kids and playing with them , seeing their faces without mask.

edit on 21-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

www.weforum.org...

The plan all along, accelerated conveniently by an engineered global crisis.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join