It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

176 days later, 246 days into the pandemic, what do you feel is coming next?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Can you teach me the secret handshake so I can be safe?

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra
a reply to: anzha
I really can't see how a vaccine would be highly effective when even the yearly flu vaccine is what, less than 50% effective?

Some flu vaccins have been reported to be only 10% effective. Of course, these sort of reports usually come out years after that vaccin has been sold and a newer vaccin is already on the market, or the report comes directly from those involved in marketing the newer vaccin(s) (as supposedly being more effective than the one they are reporting on as being only 10% effective).

For the flu, you're probably better of taking some quercetin (OTC zinc ionophore) + zinc + vitamin C, at least it works for the common cold:

Maggini S, Beveridge S, suter M. A combination of high-dose vitamin C plus zinc for the common cold. Journal of International Medical Research 2012; 40:28-42.

te Velthuis AJ, van den Worm SH, Sims AC et al. Zn2+ inhibits Coronavirus and Arterivirus RNA polymerase activity In Vitro and Zinc ionophores block the replication of these viruses in cell culture. PLos Pathog 2010; 6:e1001176.

Quercetin and Vitamin C: An Experimental, Synergistic Therapy for the Prevention and Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 Related Disease (COVID-19)

Chen L, Li J, Luo C et al. Binding interaction of quercetin-3-B-galactoside and its synthetic derivatives with SARS-CoV 3CL: structure-activity relationship reveal salient pharmacophore features. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters 2006; 14:8295-306.

Shakoor H, Feehan J, Dhaheri AS et al. Immune-boosting role of vitamins D,C,E, zinc, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids: could they help against COVID-19. Maturitas 2020

Kyung Kim T, Lim HR, Byun JS. Vitamin C supplementaion reduces the odds of developing a common cold in Republic of Korea Army recruits: a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Mil Health 2020.

Gammoh NZ, Rink L. Zinc in Infection and Inflammation. Nutrients 2017; 9.

For prophylaxis and treatment of the early symptomatic phase we suggest the combination of Quercetin (a plant polyphenol), Vitamin C and Zinc. This is based on intriguing basic science data which indicates that:

a. Zinc is essential for innate and adaptive immunity.[28] In addition, Zinc inhibits RNA dependent RNA polymerase in vitro against SARS-CoV-2 virus.[27]
b. Quercetin has direct viricidal properties against a range of viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.[19,24] In addition, quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore. [227]
c. Vitamin C improves the potency of Quercetin and has antiviral activity.[19]
227. Dabbagh-Bazarbachi H, Clergeaud G, Quesada IM et al. Zinc ionophore activity of Quercetin and Epigallocatechin-gallate:From Hepa 1-6 cells to a liposome model. J Agric Food Chem 2014; 62:8085-93.

Source: EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protoco l.pdf

I already linked the other references there. You can google the rest of the references they use concerning these substances, the ones which aren't mentioned in the part above, if interested (I won't list them all, just the most interesting ones in relation to what I said):

Colunga Biancatelli RM, Berrill M, Marik PE. The antiviral properties of vitamin C. Expert Rev Anti Infect Ther 2020; 18:99-101.

Hiedra R, Lo KB, Elbashabsheh M et al. The use of IV vitamin C for patients with COVID-19: a case series. Exp Rev Anti Infect Ther 2020

Khaerunnisa S. Potential inhibitor of COVID-19 main protease (Mpro) from several medicinal plant compuns by molecular docking study. medRxiv 2020.

Yi L, Li Z, Yuan K et al. Small molecules blocking the entry of severe respiratory syndrome coronavirus into host cells. J Virol 2020; 78:11334-39.

Hemila H. Zinc lozenges and the common cold: a meta-analysis comparing zinc acetate and zinc gluconate, and the role of zinc dosage. J Royal Soc Med Open 2017; 8:1-7.

Singh M, Das RR. Zinc for the common cold. Cochrane Database of Syst Rev 2013; 6:CD001364.

Just remember, when we're talking about Covid-19, you'll want this stuff as your primary line of defence:

Context: Covid-19 Hydroxychloroquine Mechanism of Action & Antiviral functions and effects - by Dr. Mobeen (playlist)

Details why it's the most important of all the substances mentioned so far in my comment or linked articles:

Context (there are more videos in the playlist than just these 2 that have clues why this substance is specifically important as your primary line of defence, why it's more important than just any zinc ionophore + zinc + vitamin C for example; in this part of the playlist they all come in a row, it's the same playlist as above):

Mechanism of Action of Hydroxychloroquine (playlist)
edit on 22-9-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Idk but i had a crazy dream a few weeks ago about a chemical attack on the country using chlorine gas...was pretty wild of a dream I've never had a dream like it before. I think this pandemic bs is just a test to see how people react and how much they can bend us before we break...God forbid a comet was coming to wipe us out, look how this pandemic is stressing people imagine if something major happend? a reply to: anzha

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
From Belgium,
Our nr's are doubling again each couple of days while we are clearly started the 2nd wave.

Yesterdays decisions:
-Everyone is free to travel wherever they want, even into the red zones.
-There will never be another lock down in nursing homes
-schools open normally (except for one or two uni's who decided against 'the norm')
-social bubbles getting bigger
-shopping is back to normal (with mask) but not a limit on amount of customers

So what I think is coming next?
We are all on our own from now on...

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: kiliker30
Idk but i had a crazy dream a few weeks ago about a chemical attack on the country using chlorine gas...was pretty wild of a dream I've never had a dream like it before. I think this pandemic bs is just a test to see how people react and how much they can bend us before we break...God forbid a comet was coming to wipe us out, look how this pandemic is stressing people imagine if something major happend? a reply to: anzha

The problem with any kind of chemical warfare is that it tends to disperse pretty rapidly and it takes a lot more of the stuff to have an effect than you would think. Yeah, you can fill up a WWI trench with mustard gas because the gas is heavy, and it's a relatively confined low space with not much wind. Large-scale exposure would require far more toxin than would be practical and it wouldn't last long enough to do enough damage.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CthruU
Nano technology secretly embedded within said vaccinations more so at stage 2 vaccination.
Activation of said nano technology properties for the undesirables.

LOL, okay, magic technology. The situation is bad enough without interjecting conspiracy woo.
Ahem... this IS a conspiracy site.... it’s like everyone has forgotten that and decided to just go with the establishment status quo ( strains of twilight zone music swelling in the background ) 😷

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Except not everything is a conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
The same thing the entire time, political and social control structure.

a reply to: anzha

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
And some things are, and this is a place to discuss it. If it bothers you so, why participate? You don’t need to control other people’s thoughts... do you?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

edit on 23-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
And some things are, and this is a place to discuss it. If it bothers you so, why participate?

Who said it bothers me? You projecting?

You don’t need to control other people’s thoughts... do you?

Of course I do and the RFID chips we're injecting with the 'Vid Vax will do just that.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CthruU
Well, would you bet your life on that?????

Yeah, I would. I don't believe in fictional technology.

My husband is an engineer in medical device R and D

and if nanotechnology that can be controlled from outside the body hasn't already been developed, I can PROMISE someone or some company is working on developing it......

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cornczech
and if nanotechnology that can be controlled from outside the body hasn't already been developed, I can PROMISE someone or some company is working on developing it......

Let me know when it is and when it can be delivered via vaccination to be controlled remotely by some unspecified group like the person is describing.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: charlyv

we used a flir camera to find hot spots in electrical panels to do predictive maintenance. Worked great. But this instance is a tough environment. The camera looks at the door. When people come in, they enter a climate controlled environment from outside. When it's really hot (Eastern NC can be that way in summer) the camera picks up on the differential and gives erroneous readings. Over about 95 degrees and everyone coming in is sick. I'm sure with some tweaking and planning, it could get better, but I was just paid to install it. I didn't design it or sell it. (glad for both)

Yea, that is different. Probably a job for a single pixel IR optical sensor. It needs to be a few feet away and pointed towards the head. They have a +- 5 degree view. There may be a custom solution for that.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   
If the whole planet of people separates more than ten feet from each other for two weeks.... The virus would die off all at once. Otherwise it's here for a decade while a good vaccine to all appears. This is not political, it is nature and God's will. The press is human evil and are using manipulation for their agenda.

posted on Sep, 25 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I remember seeing a thread on here a couple of years back, about how America was stockpiling tens of thousands maybe hundreds of thousands, of plastic coffins.
Hidden on patches of land out of the way.
Wonder if they have been used for corona victims.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join