It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ruth Ginsburg Pass Away Awhile Ago? Alleged Doctored Wedding Photo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I was doing a dive on the couple involved in this photo for a post. I will try to add my info here tomorrow.
edit on 20-9-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Supreme Court justices have secret service protection. They are protected like Presidents because they are just as important.

That one would be hard to pull off for two years. I could see maybe a few but two years is too long. I will say she look too good in those wedding photos for someone dying.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tinktinktink
It would be ok with me if they "Burn it down". Hoping Trump starts working on term limits for the crooks next year.

And switch them to 401(k) retirement plans in the meantime. I don't want to pay their 100% salary forever for even more of them!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
I was doing a dive on the couple involved in this photo for a post. I will try to add my info here tomorrow.

That question occurred to me as well: who is this couple? Something tells me they aren't Joe and Jill Maga.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: FamCore

I'd be curious as to the actual original source & publication of the photo in question

It was originally tweeted out by the bride in the picture.

She took it down after people starting accusing her killing RBG.

www.dailywire.com...

I must say, if I had chosen to have a judge officiate my wedding, I don't think many family members would be disappointed if the judge was a Supreme Justice!

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Im taking broad strokes!!!!!!!!!

You got somr lame photo to try and prove shes been dead a year?!?!
Dontcha thing a Republicsn somewhere would have found out ans spilled the beans to Trump so a justice could have been nominated months ago?
Jesus, some people.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck

That question occurred to me as well: who is this couple? Something tells me they aren't Joe and Jill Maga.

Cheers

One of them is a family friend of RBG, or one of their family members is. That is typically the only time RBG did anything at weddings.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I agree on this one.
My wife bought me a phone case the other week and one 'feature' was something like 'sexual opening' lol

a reply to: KansasGirl

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Democrats may delay Ruth Ginsburg's funeral in order to keep President Trump from naming her replacement.

The president said he will not name a replacement until after the funeral.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Proving there may have been photoshop doesn’t prove the intent of the photoshopping.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

I'm confused by your comment... if there is evidence of photoshopping, logically that would mean someone intended to, and did in fact photoshop.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Most wedding photos are photoshopped. It's quite conceivable that the photographer superimposed or dropped a picture of RBG at the wedding into another. That doesn't mean that she wasn't really there.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I said another scenario is that the photo isn't original/unedited but that her reported date of death is still accurate back on Page 1

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Lumenari
The other possibility would be that they doctored (or manufactured altogether) the photo, but the date of her death is still accurate.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I know. And I posted on page one that I'm not buying that.

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I really don't know why anyone would believe her death was kept under wraps. The left themselves have been joking about having her under 24 hour surveillance.

Her family would have to be in on this. NOT likely.

The reason I KNOW its not some hoax or conspiracy is because you have her death bed "She said she wanted the next President to pick her seat"

Its no different from Joe Biden's last cycle whopper when he said Beau's last words were for him to run for President. I thought one of Hillary's most savage moments was when she cast that whole exchange in the light of doubt.

Apparently the left has their voters so snowed they think their virtuous candidates provoke selfless death bed confessions.

However---I actually can't believe RGB would've said this. Especially considering her comments during the end of Obama's presidency. So in the end who knows. I do stand by my assertion that the left is full of sappy statements like this

posted on Sep, 22 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My first thought when I saw that on Twitter was 100% for sure photoshopped. Isn’t it obvious?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I can believe it and can also say its highly likely. I've said that Fidel Castro passed away years before they officially declared it but kept it quiet for political purposes. And Hillary was seriously ill during the 2016 election and now seems like she's got her physical and mental health back, along with a few changes to her appearance. RBG wasn't seen and then showed up for brief events with no cameras present or did work fro home. Maybe she died months ago and they waited for the reasons you mentioned. But I think the DNC misplayed it because they just don't get how negatively normal people, not their radical base, view their attacks and political fervor they use to try to thwart the democratic process.

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I wouldn’t put anything past the DNC. My first impression of the photo was that it looked fake. While I’m not a expert in photographic analysis, I do have 2 working eyes.
Not to change the subject, but remember when Putin went off the radar for 10 days then came back looking slightly modified?

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It doesn’t prove why they photoshopped, for example the op asserts it as proof shes been dead since before this wedding. The intent of the photoshop could be for any number of things, like bad lighting or color correction etc. The WHY they intended to photoshop is what I’m saying hasn’t been proven. Not confusing at all.

Please refer to when I stated “the intent of” there’s a key word you need to pay attention to!

reply to: FamCore

edit on 23-9-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

You didn't pay attention to my other comments that RBG could have died exactly when officials claimed, and that the photo could still be photoshopped

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join