It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Ruth Ginsburg Pass Away Awhile Ago? Alleged Doctored Wedding Photo

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I'm unable to locate a previous post I saw claiming they found the couples' wedding registry online and it had a date set for May of 2021, but maybe it was bogus - I can't verify

Barbara Solish & Daniel Kazin (I think that's the married couples' full names)

posted on Sep, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
dang, a 5d chess move by the dimocrats, how has trump not seen the truth, has anyone emailed him this story, let him expose the fakery, or is he in on it also, the plot thickens

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 03:43 AM
link   
You don’t need photoshop to see that photo is an absolute fake. Obviously they were in position with a digital camera and could take thousands of pictures where the person officiating was looking at the couple they were officiating instead they took what I assume is a picture from the Supreme Court and dropped it into another picture. The lighting, focus but most importantly the clarity is all wrong. No this was a bogus proof of life picture to calm the rabid dogs down who assumed they could use her to swing the election in the courts.

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I ignored it because it is irrelevant. So, do you still not understand my comment? Or just trying to fit for tat?

a reply to: FamCore

posted on Sep, 24 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Hasn’t anyone pointed out that the grooms hair looks greasy and unkempt for a wedding? That suit, wrinkled like he just rolled out of bed from a long night binger.

And Yeah,my first thought was photoshop, the lighting on her face is all wrong.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join