It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Arrested for Brandishing a Gun at BLM Mob That Was Surrounding His Home (VIDEO)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

I seen it. It was funny. Most people hate racists, which is why most people hate the dEmocrat party.

But it’s good to see that it ok to blame people’s own actions for their consequences, even when they’re justifiably shot by police who are definitely doing the right thing when they shoot those pieces of sh!t

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: AScrubWhoDied

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

“Owe poor drug dealer” is what I said when laughing at George Floyd too. And “awe poor rapist” is what I said when laughing at Jacob Blake too

Because it was THIER actions that directly lead to THIER shootings

People’s actions lead to consequences, right?

It was this man’s fault, right? It was Jacob and George’s fault too.

Dont care about jacob, george, or racist trash that bite off more than they can chew.

Its funny when racist trash forget they arent on the internet for a second and do something stupid.

I bet he probably even posted on ATS about all the badass stuff he would do during the next civil war - but then wouldn't go outside roflmao.

Lolol aye you see that video? That was hilarious - he seemed pretty badass when harassing little black kids, turns out, like most of them are, he's a lil bitch when its not over http.

Question..how do you know that he was actually a racist? You are not God and your opinion is not fact is it?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

“Owe poor drug dealer” is what I said when laughing at George Floyd too. And “awe poor rapist” is what I said when laughing at Jacob Blake too

Dont care about jacob, george, or racist trash that bite off more than they can chew.

Its funny when racist trash forget they arent on the internet for a second and do something stupid.

I bet he probably even posted on ATS about all the badass stuff he would do during the next civil war - but then wouldn't go outside roflmao.

Lolol aye you see that video? That was hilarious - he seemed pretty badass when harassing little black kids, turns out, like most of them are, he's a lil bitch when its not over http.

Question..how do you know that he was actually a racist? You are not God and your opinion is not fact is it?

He's racist trash, evident by the 6 or so viral videos of his actions that led to the video contained in the OP.

As I said though, the trash OP sourced knows their target audience is pretty #ing stupid.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

I seen it. It was funny. Most people hate racists, which is why most people hate the dEmocrat party.

But it’s good to see that it ok to blame people’s own actions for their consequences, even when they’re justifiably shot by police who are definitely doing the right thing when they shoot those pieces of sh!t

Yet you simply cant stop defending racist.

Lol you're funny.

You know the funniest thing about racist trash?

They die trash.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Who did I defend?

I’m not defending him, nor would I defend the rapists and crims who get shot by the police. It’s their own fault.
Criminal trash die as criminal trash. That’s funny too. To EVERY human on earth.

And I oppose the left and the dEms, which by definition means I don’t support racism
edit on 16 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 16 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

He's racist trash, evident by the 6 or so viral videos of his actions that led to the video contained in the OP.

As I said though, the trash OP sourced knows their target audience is pretty #ing stupid.

Can you post those vids please?

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

Can you post those vids please?

Oh yes i want to see the videos too. Bet you they dont show anything we would consider racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Extraordinary claim of extreme racists requires proof of extraordinary racism.

I am sure he was no saint but I had a bad neighbor in and out of prison who the bounty hunters are after again. If he came to my house or a pack of people making me fear for my safety they will get a warning shot in the ground and the next one is center body mass. Why should I allow them to stomp on me or my family? I don't go to their homes seeking to harm them and I don't expect someone to go to anyone's home and threaten injury. Especially, not my home. I have had my fill of sick people who want to hurt others. I am willing to be judged by 12 for doing what was necessary to survive to live while in my own home. I have every right to brandish arms when you invade my property.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
All this crap going on...
it’s more than obvious the pot is being stirred simply to invoke a response...
Old Charlie must be smiling from ear to ear in his grave...
Equality forthcoming?
Nah this is all about reaffirming separation no good can come from these behaviours unless you believe a race war is what’s needed to feel better...
Bunch of puppets...
Wake up people
edit on 16-9-2020 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How do BLM and ANTIFA differ from Hitler’s brown shirts? I honestly don’t see a difference.

There isn't. They are literally doing what the brown shirts did.

The beer hall riots have come to america.

posted on Sep, 17 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

A regular demoncrat hell hole. I hope the man presses charges and sues the city, and those neighbors. Then use the money to get out of there.

posted on Sep, 18 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Yet you simply cant stop defending racist.

Lol you're funny.

You know the funniest thing about racist trash?

They die trash.

How about you make the threat directly instead of hiding your threats? Or you are not man enough to actually say what you mean to say?...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join