It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Arrested for Brandishing a Gun at BLM Mob That Was Surrounding His Home (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
It appears the Police (at least in Milwaukee) are sending a clear signal to citizens that they are not allowed to defend themselves from leftest mobs. I hope there is more to the story but from what we know now, a mob surrounded a man's house because he had Trump signs and "is a racist" and harassed him for hours, shining lights in this windows, etc.

Police arrest the homeowner while the crowd cheers. Leaving the mob outside the guys house. Any bets on if he has a house left when he returns.

I do not know how you can be arrested for "brandishing" a weapon while you are inside your own home.

Videos at the link.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And, it appears they plan to do this to more people:

Black Lives Matter Bringing ‘Protest Parties’ to Trump Supporters’ Homes, Facebook Account Still Active Despite Repeatedly Posting Addresses of Conservatives

www.thegatewaypundit.com... atedly-posting-addresses-conservatives/

On Tuesday evening, a Trump supporter was arrested for holding a shotgun by the window of his own home as it was surrounded by a mob of far-left lunatics — and it turns out it wasn’t this group’s first time showing up at the home of a random person to “protest” and intimidate.

On a Facebook page called “Justice Tour 2020,” Vaun L Mayes, a man who describes himself as “Milwaukee’s Malcolm X,” has been posting personal information on Trump supporters. The page is littered with people’s phone numbers, addresses, and calls for crowds to show up at their homes for “protest parties.”

“The protesters say they’re “bringing the fight against racism to front doors.”

edit on 16-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wait a minute, what?!??

bLm is suddenly harassing people for their political beliefs??? As though President Trump is somehow against black people??

And here I was thinking those losers had a noble cause

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

They're mad because Obama screwed them, and they're too stupid to know that Martin Luther King means more than the name of a street in town.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's justified for them to protest outside his house, burn it down, and bother the neigborhood.

It's pretty widely known he's president of racism, Milwaukee chapter.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Yeah,

And all the pundits will wonder why their polls are so wrong. So many will not publicly say (especially to some unknown caller claiming to be a pollster) that they support Trump because of crap like this.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:57 AM
link   

‘Popular vote’ is 100% Trump’s

That’s undeniable

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:58 AM
link   
So, BLM is literally the Democrat party's muscle. Influencing the election already! Seriously, but Russia?!

Attacking people based upon which they're voting. But they're still peaceful, not interfering. Smh

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

That’s undeniable

So many trump supporters in those videos.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Just waiting till ANTIFA, BLM trys to penetrate the real wall of Warriors.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

That’s undeniable

So many trump supporters in those videos.

Salty? I can see why.

Failure

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
The Pundits and Mainstream Media are disappointed that their payoffs to make pollsters LIE, didn't work in 2016.

The polls didn't accomplish what they were supposed to do, which was to Interfere/Tamper/Meddle with the Election.

Not being able to shape enough voter mindsets was their failure.

Which is why we saw no apologies from polling organizations after they were proven wrong. No apologies and no "We'll do better in 2020 promises".

100% Anti-America and 100% Anti-American TRAITORS.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wrong on one count...

The media (and the dEms and the ENTIRETY of their disgusting supporters) have most certainly managed to shape voter’s mindsets

Hence the overwhelming support for four more years of President Trump
edit on 16 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

You're right. The old Boomerang Effect!

It Happens to "EVIL" people every time.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I do not flaunt my support for Trump not because I am ashamed, but because many are so uniformed on what he represents. I am one hundred percent sure if the vast majority of American trully educated themselves on truth BLM, ANTIFA and probably Covid would have ceased to exist by now. Problem is 30 second sound bites on the instagram, tiktok in conjunction with privately owned news entertainment programs are brainwashing those who have busy lives and our youth who think they are joining a noble cause.

Those folks mobilizing for the left think its a noble cause because they are being told it is by leaders and media who are supposed to be role models for our nation.
edit on 16-9-2020 by tinktinktink because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Life is simplified by life and death. I do not agree these youngsters understand this.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
People are gonna die.

the poor Marxists and LEOs with their backs against the wall, and they can’t make tea and take care of their own house and issues at home bc we live in 1984....why?....gimme a break this guy goes to jail? For What?! not shooting people?!

Americans are about to show them. And how

All we hear is vigilantes in Oregon protecting from looters. Racists Clearly. The patriot prayer guy getting ambushed. So deserved. This. Um suburban American that had a militant faction show up at his house and explain the American Dream to him peacefully. For hours..... For Hours. Bc of Trump Signs. For Real?!?

America get rdy. I don’t want it. You don’t want it.

But if this # shows in front of MY House? Castle Defense and .20 says # yall. And the blue swine that try to uphold your unlawful presence

And I’m a fu*+in Cali liberal
edit on 16-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I’m so angry right now. Everything in that video is the absolute antithesis of what it is suppose to mean to live in America....

Cant wait until Thin Blue Line Flags let alone American ones become open season.....

What’s that Lassie? Thin Blue Line flags are now racist?
F Me. I didn’t even care until now..............

And then they came for.....

And I FUC@ing hate Trump

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Talk about violation of Constitutional rights. I hope this guy sues that City and defunds the mayor ...

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   
How do BLM and ANTIFA differ from Hitler’s brown shirts? I honestly don’t see a difference.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I mentioned in another post: “Brown Shirts Matter”.

It’s all fun and games until someone makes this a thing and then gets shot for it. The irony will not bring them back...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join