It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unprecedented fire season 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

NASA Fire Map

An unprecedented fire season is wreaking havoc across the Western US, with wildfires tearing across multiple states and air quality plummeting. At least 15 people have been killed and over 3,000 homes destroyed since the season began. By Friday in Oregon, half a million people were under evacuation orders as two fires threatened to merge and continue rapidly advancing toward Salem and Portland’s suburbs.

California’s wildfires, driven by extreme blazes in August and September, have already burned more acres than any year on record. As of Thursday, there are blazes burning in at least 10 western states, according to the interagency incident information system.

In January, vast swaths of Australia burned. The skies turned orange, and smoke blanketed the country’s largest cities. Entire cities were flattened. Now, across the Pacific, this grim history is repeating. San Francisco has turned red and orange, smoke blotting out the sun.
2020 wildfires in California and the west

There are so many fires that they are merging together.

The two largest fires burning in Oregon have merged, and a third is less than three miles away.

The Lionshead Fire — which had already joined boundaries with the smaller P515 — and the Beachie Creek Fire have touched, north of Detroit Lake. The joined fire was initially renamed Santiam, but then was returned to its original names.

The Riverside Fire is expected to soon merge with Beachie Creek.
Two big Oregon fires merge, and a third is close

The fires, just like the riots and covid are unprecedented world wide events.

No matter the cause, there may be unprecedented amounts of death, injury and property damage due to these fires.

It won't take much more (if not there already) for a lot of folks to accept just about anything that will give them some kind of stable, new normal.

edit on 12-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: fix link

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I believe all of these disasters are man-made and that we are being played. We have some evil people in the world right now that are trying to take control.

COVID-19 is definitely man-made. The riots are man-made and I have no doubt at least some of the fires are man-made as well.

Someone needs to figure out who the bastards behind all this are and the easiest way is to follow the money.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah, that is called Arson.

www.thecalifornian.com/story/news/2020/08/19/california-deputies-arrest-arson-suspect-dolan-fire-big-sur/5609484002/

On Thursday, deputies arrested Jonathan Maas, 44, of Springfield on suspicion of arson in the first degree in connection with the Dexter fire.

"While this fire was discovered and extinguished before it grew in size, the potential for the fire to have spread quickly was there," the sheriff's office said. "We are thankful for the community members who spotted and extinguished the fire before it was able to hurt anyone or cause any structure damage."

nbc16.com...

A Fresno man was arrested in connection with the 2,500-acre Dolan Fire near Lucia and Big Sur.

Ivan Geronimo Gomez, 30, faces charges of arson on forest land, throwing something at a vehicle intending to cause great bodily injury and illegally growing marijuana, according to the Monterey County Jail's website.

www.mercurynews.com...

Firefighters responded at 4:57 p.m. to a report of a tree on fire near 1561 South Novato Blvd., the Novato Police Department said. Responding crews came across a second fire in the creek near the Diablo Avenue and Novato Boulevard intersection.

Police officers searching the area saw a suspect igniting a third fire on Front Street, police said.

John Davies, a 55-year-old transient, was booked into Marin County Jail on suspicion of setting three arson fires. He remained in custody in lieu of $100,000 bail.

Eastern Washington woman arrested for starting fires while crews worked to fix fallen power lines

Spokane Police arrested a woman for allegedly starting fires in East Spokane while crews were trying to fix fallen power lines and put out electrical fires on Monday.

Officers eventually identified 36-year-old Christine Comello, who lied to police about her name. Comello had a felony warrant for burglary and reckless burning, tied to another incident a few weeks prior where she reportedly started fires at a Spokane Valley business.

Comello was identified in surveillance video and confirmed to be the suspect by witnesses, and a lighter and burnt paper was found in her pocket.

Man arrested on arson allegation in wildfire west of Eugene, deputies say

www.oregonlive.com...

Elias Newton Pendergrass is accused of first-degree arson in the Sweet Creek Milepost 2 fire, which covers 382 acres near the community of Mapleton. Pendergrass, a Mapleton resident, is being held in the Lane County Jail.

Woman accused of intentionally starting fires on Highway 101 arrested

The California Highway Patrol confirms that a woman has been arrested after being accused of intentionally starting fires.

They said it happened on Highway 101 near Boronda Road, and it was first reported just after 9 a.m. The number of fires was not released.

The suspect, identified as 37-year-old Anita Esquivel, is booked into the Monterey County Jail arson.

www.kiro7.com...

Surveillance shows the suspect drive up, dumping gasoline and a match, setting fire to dry grass next to the business.

Pierce County detectives have the video--which doesn’t show the suspect or the vehicle--but Pettit says it does shows a random act of potential devastation.

“You watch the flame and then where he flips it, and it just boom! Big ball of flame,” he said.

Firefighters and a lack of wind kept the flames from destroying their business only a few yards beyond the burn

edit on 12-9-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I bet that is a long and twisty trail.

The word is Barr is on it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
I believe all of these disasters are man-made and that we are being played. We have some evil people in the world right now that are trying to take control.

COVID-19 is definitely man-made. The riots are man-made and I have no doubt at least some of the fires are man-made as well.

Someone needs to figure out who the bastards behind all this are and the easiest way is to follow the money.

Damn straight on all accounts.

WTF are these a$$holes doing to our planet?

Nobody makes it out of this place alive!

What’s the effing point of total domination and control???

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

100% that is the totality of it...

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have been wonderin.......................youtube now,..Dutchsinse....9 09 2020 - night 2 directed energy weapon................that video guy.....has on vid from 4 days ago showing a directed energy beam

that's in the title....gone now maybe.....showed the screen with a red beam coming all the way across the screen...a short vid....3 minutes plus maybe the beam at the last 5 seconds.....across 3 states from the Northeast....to South of L A in Cali...
edit on 12-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hmm... 200 Fires Started Naturally at the Same Time in California > ? ...Yeah , Right.......

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

A good friend of mine's husband was working a dozer for 36 hours straight on one of the Oregon fires.

As he came down the hill after his shift in his personal rig he noticed two people pouring gasoline onto a field beside the road and watched them set it afire.

They saw him, jumped into their car (purple/maroon Mustang with Texas plates) and sped off.

He reported the fire, reported the vehicle and went to his hotel because he had to get up in 8 hours for the next round.

He told his wife that there really were no cops right now to do anything in the area and he hoped that the locals could do something about the fire, because there was nothing really he could do.

He was focusing on the bigger fire and needed to sleep.

Meanwhile, the winds have shifted and in my little valley in western Montana the smoke is so bad that we have probably 300 yards visibility.

My wife has one lung and had to break out an oxygen tank for the first time in a few years...

Just horrible times all the way around.

Thank you Democratic party.

edit on 12-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
youtube title now....9 09 2020 night 2 of directed

Dutchsinse

the first on was way more apparent and longer hitting that one South on the coast...

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Biblical fire scene on the west coast. Canada seems to have one helluva 'firewall'🙄

ScreenCap from yesterday...

Even Alaska looks like scorch earth.

Smart Phones, smart TV, smart appliances, and smart fires. Seems legit.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

All designed to cripple the U.S.

I think this is beyond money, it's about control imo.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thank you Democratic party. 

Apparently this is Trump's fault.

Did you not get the memo?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I have been wonderin.......................youtube now,..Dutchsinse....9 09 2020 - night 2 directed energy weapon................that video guy.....has on vid from 4 days ago showing a directed energy beam

that's in the title....gone now maybe.....showed the screen with a red beam coming all the way across the screen...a short vid....3 minutes plus maybe the beam at the last 5 seconds.....across 3 states from the Northeast....to South of L A in Cali...

I saw that too.

I was thinking maybe it is not a man made beam.

Why would we use that high tech stuff when there are people on the ground to start the fires.

Maybe it is some kind of space radiation. Something natural hitting our earth or maybe from inside our earth.

It could also be beams form some other source, like ET.

edit on 13-9-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Sorry to hear 2020 has invaded you all, even out in the middle of nowhere.

I hope it goes away soon.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Biblical fire scene on the west coast. Canada seems to have one helluva 'firewall'🙄

ScreenCap from yesterday...

Even Alaska looks like scorch earth.

Smart Phones, smart TV, smart appliances, and smart fires. Seems legit.

Not sure what that screen cap is showing. Looks like that weatherbug website is fake news, though.

Here is Alaska today, more fires across the "firewall" than in Alaska.

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Things will only get worse as annual temperatures rise and funding for the National Forestry budget will be cut, when most Forests are federal land. Blaming it on the states is reckless.

posted on Oct, 1 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here is a little perspective, a recent analysis of data from snow level monitoring stations in the central Sierra Nevada mountains, at all sites there has been a 4° increase in average daily temperature and a 30% drop in precipitation since 1980.

top topics

join