It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dauphin MD claims government virus response first steps in totalitarian plot

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
This was posted in the Winnipeg Free Press so would be considered Main Stream news

He posts his thoughts on facebook

"This is not about a virus," wrote Hrabarchuk in an Aug. 18 post. "It's never been about a virus. We are experiencing the first steps toward creating a totalitarian society."

I was not sure if this should posted in Diseases and Pandemics or NWO.
I imagine some of his patients will run for the hills and some may agree with him as his followers on Facebook do. No doubt he will be reprimanded although" Dr. Joel Kettner, who served as Manitoba’s chief public health officer during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, says much of what Hrabarchuk is saying is "problematic." However, there is room for a healthy dialogue around government’s response to the pandemic, including mask use."

I have seen some videos on YT feature some medical professionals speak out but they tend to get scrubbed quickly.
Could this encourage more doctors to speak out if they feel the same way? Or will he be silenced.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

He'll probably lose his license as a medical practitioner.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
idk bout that maybe huh

we are swimming in a sea of virus'

a billion times more virus' than there are sands on the Earth plus stars in the heavens

Vitamin c....huh!!

a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM
I expect so. Can't imagine the Medical Association taking too kindly to this.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

He posts his thoughts on facebook

"This is not about a virus," wrote Hrabarchuk in an Aug. 18 post. "It's never been about a virus. We are experiencing the first steps toward creating a totalitarian society."

[...]

This in a nutshell is exactly what this is all about - using the virus as a justification to bring the global dictatorship. "NWO", "The Great Reset", etc all mean the same thing - dictatorship, the likes of which are never seen before. This doctor is a brave human being. May God protect him! He will need it.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I am Not a Doctor , but I Challenge Anyone to Show Any Proof that Covid-19 was EVER At a Pandemic Stage since First Detected . It was ALL a LIE to Begin with , and Most Honest Doctors knew this to be True . They Also Knew that Speaking Out against this Fraud would Cost them their Livelihoods .

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I thought the first stage was to destroy public education?

Then crush the average working person with so much debt to ratio income so it's hard to justify working an average job?

Then destroy any chance of someone running their own small business with overbearing taxes and regulations?

THEN they step in and take over.

Oh wait... Here we are, then!

So it's not the first step, just the next big step.

I've said it a hundred times- in 1913 they set in a hundred year plan to steal everything from everyone, and destroy this country.

Now what I've not said quite so often... They got behind schedule a bit, but Obama stepped in at the end to get us back on schedule.

And now here we are... Fighting a losing battle... But fighting.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

We will all be FORCED to wear seat belts and to drive on a specific side of the road, and they'll have ILLUMINATED SIGNS telling us to 'WALK' and 'DONT WALK'!!!

'ILLUMINATED' !!!!

edit on 7/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

We will all be FORCED to wear seat belts and to drive on a specific side of the road, and they'll have ILLUMINATED SIGNS telling us to 'WALK' and 'DONT WALK'!!!

'ILLUMINATED' !!!!

And there are those who choose not to see. Carry on

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

'ILLUMINATED' !!!!

Bro I know you're so clever and always 100% right all the time. Everyone loves you.

But

No one is forced to even own a vehicle or to drive. It's a privilege that is granted and it can be taken away when the rules of the road aren't followed.

In many places no one will sell to you or grant you access without a mask whether you walked there or drove in a vehicle. My state is one of those places. It is go off the grid, exit society, or be forced to comply.

What's my alternative? Where can I opt out? Oh yeah, I can't. We can't. Today it's masks, tomorrow it's wear your badge showing you got your mandated vaccine. Elon is working on a chip right now for more draconian control. Maybe we can have a social credit system too!

I know the loss of our freedoms give you a hard-on big boi. Carry on.

edit on 7-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I am Not a Doctor , but I Challenge Anyone to Show Any Proof that Covid-19 was EVER At a Pandemic Stage since First Detected . It was ALL a LIE to Begin with , and Most Honest Doctors knew this to be True . They Also Knew that Speaking Out against this Fraud would Cost them their Livelihoods .

Seems to be a parallel with the Climate community and those that oppose are muzzled or worse.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Seems to be a parallel with the Climate community and those that oppose are muzzled or worse.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
who is Dauphin and why is what he says special?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Not just him

Dr. Joel Kettner, who served as Manitoba’s chief public health officer during the 2009 H1N1 pandemic, says much of what Hrabarchuk is saying is "problematic." However, there is room for a healthy dialogue around government’s response to the pandemic, including mask use.

"I am not suggesting in any way that people not follow the advice or the orders of public health officials," said Kettner, now an associate professor in the Department of Community Health Sciences at the University of Manitoba. "But these are controversial issues — they’re hotly debated among scientists and experts."

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Dauphin is a city in Manitoba, population, about 9,000. I guess the doc in the article practices there.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

'ILLUMINATED' !!!!

Bro I know you're so clever and always 100% right all the time. Everyone loves you.

But

No one is forced to even own a vehicle or to drive. It's a privilege that is granted and it can be taken away when the rules of the road aren't followed.

In many places no one will sell to you or grant you access without a mask whether you walked there or drove in a vehicle. My state is one of those places. It is go off the grid, exit society, or be forced to comply.

What's my alternative? Where can I opt out? Oh yeah, I can't. We can't. Today it's masks, tomorrow it's wear your badge showing you got your mandated vaccine. Elon is working on a chip right now for more draconian control. Maybe we can have a social credit system too!

I know the loss of our freedoms give you a hard-on big boi. Carry on.

No one's forcing you to breathe.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

'ILLUMINATED' !!!!

If I were to complain about those on Facebook nothing would happen but in places like Australia and New Zealand if I were to post complaints about covid they will come to my residents and arrest me.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

'ILLUMINATED' !!!!

If I were to complain about those on Facebook nothing would happen but in places like Australia and New Zealand if I were to post complaints about covid they will come to my residents and arrest me.

Utter BS (I am an Australian living in New Zealand and have family living back there in Melbourne, that I spoke to yesterday).

When you see postings on FaceBork do you assume they are true?

LOL

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Your willful ignorance isn't cute but whatev a tool is a tool is a tool.

edit on 7-9-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Your willful ignorance isn't cute but whatev a tool is a tool is a tool.

Let's deal with these things one at a time.

Does that mean that you assume Facebork postings are true? This is the question I asked.

And, while I agree that this was heavy handed on the part of the Victorian police, and wrong, she was trying to get a number of people to disobey the lockdown there.

She wasn't just expressing her personal disagreement, she was trying to get others to undertake something that, in the light of the epidemic there, would lead to a greater number of deaths and would undo any attempt to reduce the toll.

I know many are trying to politicize this but it is a simple issue of public safety.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join