It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dauphin MD claims government virus response first steps in totalitarian plot

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

When you see postings on FaceBork do you assume they are true?

Your willful ignorance isn't cute but whatev a tool is a tool is a tool.

Let's deal with these things one at a time.

Does that mean that you assume Facebork postings are true? This is the question I asked.

And, while I agree that this was heavy handed on the part of the Victorian police, and wrong, she was trying to get a number of people to disobey the lockdown there.

She wasn't just expressing her personal disagreement, she was trying to get others to undertake something that, in the light of the epidemic there, would lead to a greater number of deaths and would undo any attempt to reduce the toll.

I know many are trying to politicize this but it is a simple issue of public safety.

And you keep moving those goalposts.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

When you see postings on FaceBork do you assume they are true?

Your willful ignorance isn't cute but whatev a tool is a tool is a tool.

Let's deal with these things one at a time.

Does that mean that you assume Facebork postings are true? This is the question I asked.

And, while I agree that this was heavy handed on the part of the Victorian police, and wrong, she was trying to get a number of people to disobey the lockdown there.

She wasn't just expressing her personal disagreement, she was trying to get others to undertake something that, in the light of the epidemic there, would lead to a greater number of deaths and would undo any attempt to reduce the toll.

I know many are trying to politicize this but it is a simple issue of public safety.

And you keep moving those goalposts.

I was replying directly to points raised in the previous post.

Can you even tell me what new topical point I introduced there that had nothing to do with a fairly normal and reasoned response?

edit on 8/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No one's forcing you to breathe

Real eloquence there. Your snipey callousness and self perceived "smart and witty" attitude will get you no help when the jackboot you lick starts stomping the breath out of you. "I can't breathe" wheezed through your shattered teeth won't get you any sympathy. Enjoy your new normal.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The wuflu was never a pandemic

Although the lowest of IQ’s have clearly bought into the more-than-obvious lie

A virus so deadly you have to be tested to know you have it

It’s harmless. Catch it, you’ll be fine.

The chances of even falling ill are so low they can statistically be rounded to ZERO

What’s the total death toll up to now? 180 million?

It’s innocuous, by definition

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Novaroc

No one's forcing you to breathe

Real eloquence there. Your snipey callousness and self perceived "smart and witty" attitude will get you no help when the jackboot you lick starts stomping the breath out of you. "I can't breathe" wheezed through your shattered teeth won't get you any sympathy. Enjoy your new normal.

The right-wing authoritarian government accused the left-wingers of that sort of stuff before, too.

But honestly, just three years ago the Democratic party was in government and none of this stupid crap happened. It's like they have you so brainwashed that you believe the BS.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Imagine believing this harmless virus is something to be worried about

Then calling other people ‘brainwashed’

‘Pandemic’?

No. It is not.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

‘Pandemic’?

No. It is not.

189,215 dead.

That's more than 2.5 times the average Superbowl crowd.

81 times Pearl Harbour attack.

63 times those who died in the 911 attacks.

... and that is just in the US.

Don't you care about American dead?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:25 AM
link   

‘Pandemic’?

No. It is not.

189,215 dead.

81 times Pearl Harbour.

Exactly

Not a pandemic.

189000? Pffft. Better shut down the world

And even that insignificant number is grossly overinflated.
Even at ten times that overinflated number it’s still not worth shutting down the world.

Who needs dangerous virus’ when you can just panic over an innocuous one?
edit on 8 9 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

‘Pandemic’?

No. It is not.

189,215 dead.

81 times Pearl Harbour.

Exactly

Not a pandemic.

189000? Pffft. Better shut down the world

And even that insignificant number is grossly overinflated.
Even at ten times that overinflated number it’s still not worth shutting down the world.

Who needs dangerous virus’ when you can just panic over an innocuous one?

... and it hasn't stopped. It is still going at only a very slightly improved rate because no one did anything to actually stop it for over a month because they denied it was happening.

As you are doing now.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I’m not denying it’s happening

I’m saying it’s insignificance doesn’t warrant this pathetic response we’re seeing

The over reaction to this innocuous virus (that I have never denied the existence of) is not what it seems.

Something else is afoot

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I’m saying it’s insignificance doesn’t warrant this pathetic response we’re seeing

The over reaction to this innocuous virus (that I have never denied the existence of) is not what it seems.

Something else is afoot

How many have died in the riots? And how many buildings have been damaged? (and no, I am not condoning any of it, I'm just trying to point something out).

Considering the number of people and buildings in America, it wouldn't even scratch a thousandth of a percent.

So why do you get all worked up over it?

Something is definitely afoot.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I’m not

But you be scared of it if you wish. The propaganda is working.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Something else is afoot

Your goal seems to be to normalize these events when in fact city residents are being terrorized. When soccor Moms think twice about dining out as they and their families do not feel safe you can bet BLM and their thugs are losing support.

How many have died in the riots? And how many buildings have been damaged? (and no, I am not condoning any of it, I'm just trying to point something out).

Considering the number of people and buildings in America, it wouldn't even scratch a thousandth of a percent.

Your goal seems to be to normalize these events when in fact city residents are being terrorized. Didn't Manhatten just suffer 100,000 dollars worth of damage? When soccor Moms think twice about dining out as they and their families do not feel safe you can bet BLM and their thugs are losing support.

And where are the surges in covid cases caused by these super spreader protest /riots when the rest of us are limited in gatherings, have to distant ourselves and wear masks? It even seems the WHO and health officials encourage this behavior.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

The WHO and health officials are encouraging riots and protests?

You need to provide evidence for claims like that. Unless you mean those type of groups would encourage precautionary measures in regards to a wide and fast spreading virus? If that's the case I agree.

Anyways I've been wondering if the Covid disbelievers also think that Herpes is a lie too. Most people have the virus, apparently. But most people won't have ongoing symptoms. Yet we can all get a cold sore after our teenage years, with a weakened immune system, stress, old age... Things like that.

But hey I ain't got herpes... I don't get cold sores, STDs are probably BS too

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

You need to provide evidence for claims like that. Unless you mean those type of groups would encourage precautionary measures in regards to a wide and fast spreading virus? If that's the case I agree.

Anyways I've been wondering if the Covid disbelievers also think that Herpes is a lie too. Most people have the virus, apparently. But most people won't have ongoing symptoms. Yet we can all get a cold sore after our teenage years, with a weakened immune system, stress, old age... Things like that.

Probably some sick leftist communist plot for kids to "practice" safe sex. Sickos. Free comdoms at school and gum clinics! It's disgusting!

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

Even In A Pandemic, WHO Believes That Public Protests Are Important

But worse. NYC COVID-19 Contact Tracers Not Asking About George Floyd Protest Participation,

The hundreds of contact tracing workers hired by the city under de Blasio’s new “test and trace” campaign have been instructed not to ask anyone who’s tested positive for COVID-19 whether they recently attended a demonstration, City Hall confirmed to THE CITY.

Now, let's shoehorn in GENDER EQUALITY as outlined by the World Economic Forum

Preparing budgets from a gender perspective will help us establish a more INCLUSIVE WORLD ORDER
Gender-disaggregating data serves as the basis for gender budgeting.
Any effort to mitigate the fallout of COVID-19 without the gender lens dilutes its efficacy.

It's not like they are hiding their Agenda.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Something else is afoot

Your goal seems to be to normalize these events when in fact city residents are being terrorized. When soccor Moms think twice about dining out as they and their families do not feel safe you can bet BLM and their thugs are losing support.

Your goal seems to be to normalize these events when in fact city residents are being terrorized. Didn't Manhatten just suffer 100,000 dollars worth of damage? When soccor Moms think twice about dining out as they and their families do not feel safe you can bet BLM and their thugs are losing support.

And where are the surges in covid cases caused by these super spreader protest /riots when the rest of us are limited in gatherings, have to distant ourselves and wear masks? It even seems the WHO and health officials encourage this behavior.

I was not normalizing these events. Breakthestreak was.

I was trying to point out the invalidity of writing off an actual danger, for ideological purposes, by misapplying statistics, by an example.

Both the riots and the virus are real and bad things that warrant deep concern, and caution, and appropriate action.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I’m not

But you be scared of it if you wish. The propaganda is working.

I'm not scared.

I live in New Zealand and it appears we have been dealing with the virus appropriately.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

" I live in New Zealand "

Geez , I took you for an Aussie All this Time ! So , a Zealander Knows American Politics Better than Me then ? You Don't Git.....It Atoll .

edit on 8-9-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" I live in New Zealand "

Geez , I took you for an Aussie All this Time ! So , a Zealander Knows American Politics Better than Me then ? You Don't Git.....It Atoll .

To be specific, I am an Australian citizen who has been resident in New Zealand for over a decade.

And since the Internet is international, and has existed for 31 years, it is entirely possible that many people from other countries are more aware of American politics, than the average American is.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join