It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dauphin MD claims government virus response first steps in totalitarian plot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: chr0naut

" I live in New Zealand "

Geez , I took you for an Aussie All this Time ! So , a Zealander Knows American Politics Better than Me then ? You Don't Git.....It Atoll .

To be specific, I am an Australian citizen who has been resident in New Zealand for over a decade.

And since the Internet is international, and has existed for 31 years, it is entirely possible that many people from other countries are more aware of American politics, than the average American is.

Then maybe you should pay attention. How many are aware of what Critical Theory is about?
Read what Toronto School board is doing.
White teachers are all Racist
edit on 8-9-2020 by fernalley because: Opps

edit on 8-9-2020 by fernalley because: Opps

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: fernalley

Geez , I took you for an Aussie All this Time ! So , a Zealander Knows American Politics Better than Me then ? You Don't Git.....It Atoll .

To be specific, I am an Australian citizen who has been resident in New Zealand for over a decade.

And since the Internet is international, and has existed for 31 years, it is entirely possible that many people from other countries are more aware of American politics, than the average American is.

Then maybe you should pay attention. How many are aware of what Critical Theory is about?

What has that got to do with the OP topic, or that of any of the previous posts?

I'm sure there was a thread specifically on that topic.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

What has that got to do with the OP topic, or that of any of the previous posts?

Considering I am the OP I am pretty sure there is no difference to Critical Theory and the Marxist BS going on now. We are not fooled

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Oh Really ? How is Your Motherland doing Lately ? Still Harassing Mums with Swat Teams because they forgot to put on their SLAVE Masks ? Does it make you Proud to be an Australian Mate , or Ashamed ?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Considering I am the OP I am pretty sure there is no difference to Critical Theory and the Marxist BS going on now. We are not fooled

Critical theory has Marxist elements, but there has also been some opposition to Marxist ideologies in critical theory as well.

It is a very "fuzzy" bit of terminology and I find that in American parlance, word meanings are rather fluid (an example of which would be the application of the word 'fascist' to left-wing ideologies).

I don't think anyone is trying to deny that 'critical theory' has an association with Marxism. But this is yet another mostly meaningless buzzwordy phrase to be shouted at the oppositely opined.

I once went to an educational conference and several lecturers tried to insert the word "pedagogy" into nearly every second sentence. This feels similar, to me.

edit on 8/9/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Oh Really ? How is Your Motherland doing Lately ? Still Harassing Mums with Swat Teams because they forgot to put on their SLAVE Masks ? Does it make you Proud to be an Australian Mate , or Ashamed ?

Sheep who pretend to be wolves are consumed first.

But I thnk your conception of Australian society is probably clouded by the fact that the only stories you read are those that grab attention for the sake of advertisement dollars.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Qaa reply to: fernalley
No, you are wrong

It is a very "fuzzy" bit of terminology and I find that in American parlance, word meanings are rather fluid (an example of which would be the application of the word 'fascist' to left-wing ideologies)
Fuzzy is not going to work

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: fernalley

Some are seeing through the veil of this worldwide ruse.

There's a big friggin train coming down the tracks, and it's out of control.

Have been working on a thread about this, for a few days, and hope to post it within the next couple of days.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

I’m not

But you be scared of it if you wish. The propaganda is working.

I'm not scared.

I live in New Zealand and it appears we have been dealing with the virus appropriately.

The virus is harmless

If you catch it, you’ll be fine.

That’s a fact

But hey, shut down the world, that’s an appropriate response to such an innocuous, harmless virus

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

a reply to: fernalley

I am Not a Doctor , but I Challenge Anyone to Show Any Proof that Covid-19 was EVER At a Pandemic Stage since First Detected . It was ALL a LIE to Begin with , and Most Honest Doctors knew this to be True . They Also Knew that Speaking Out against this Fraud would Cost them their Livelihoods .

Are you for real? You think tens of millions of people all around the world are in on the conspiracy and making up their illnesses?

Try reading the news from outside of your little country and see what's happening elsewhere in the world.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The virus is harmless

If you catch it, you’ll be fine.

That’s a fact

No. that's a lie.

You might want to read this?

www.theatlantic.com...

But also ask yourself why some people would want you think this virus is harmless? Why would they be so keen for you to get a long-term debilitating or deadly virus? Who is duping who? And why?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to: chr0naut I think you might be a bit misinformed about what's going on over here in Victoria. The cops WILL rock up to your door if you make the wrong sort of post on facebook. People (cops included) are freaking out about this virus. The fear is causing the cops to act in a relatively brutal fasion, tackling old ladies to the ground etc. It's fine if you agree with the govt experts but if not, you cannot say a word.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

" But I thnk your conception of Australian society is probably clouded by the fact that the only stories you read are those that grab attention for the sake of advertisement dollars."

True , it also akin to your Total Ignorance of the Body Politic here in the U.S. where FREE MEN Speak their Minds when Confronted with Tyranny and Injustice . You do Amuse me though from Time to Time........

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

"This is not about a virus," wrote Hrabarchuk in an Aug. 18 post. "It's never been about a virus. We are experiencing the first steps toward creating a totalitarian society."

I figured this would be unanimous among ATS users by now. If it were actually about saving lives we would be addressing the more lethal issues in the world...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton I know right. It looks like "game over". They've fooled everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join