It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all Nephilim now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
One day the sons of light had a meeting. They realized that being sons of light did not impart immortality as they had been led to believe. They were a dying race. The thought that they would become extinct was too much to bear. So they decided that they had no choice but to interbreed with normally evolved humans. And so they did.

Now that we are all Nephilim what can we do?

Many secret mystery cults have been formed through the ages whereby pure son of light status is made available to initiates. Those who graduate to the highest levels then become immortal like the original sons of light. Then they die.

Now in the modern age of mass communication when all the mysteries of the mystery cults have been revealed World wide on the World Wide Web, we all may join one cult or another. Very many offer son of light status. We can all be sons of light and be immortal just like all the others.

If a cult wants to prove how much they really believe in their son of light status then that cult should only be available to virgins, who remain virgins for life. I'm quite certain that the cult will never die out, because virgin son of light life is eternal life.

I can easily predict the downfall of the Eternal Sons of Light Church. After all, I am a Nephilim with the mind of a Nephilim. In order to swell the numbers of the Holy Church some wise high level son of light will devise some ceremony whereby non-virgins can be made "like a virgin", and thus the Nephilim curse will never be over come.

Better Nephilim than nothing I suppose.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

Most of them were wiped out in the flood. Specifically the major reason for the flood.

Some genetics remained and it is why Gods people were instructed not to marry outside.

Most were purged. Many of us of course have some DNA but highly diluted.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Many of us of course have some DNA but highly diluted.

Since the human genome has been all mapped out, have the geneticists determined which are the Nephilim genes? Can GMO humans be produced without the Nephilim gene?

If GMO humans lack the original son of light genetics then do they also lack immortality?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Many of us of course have some DNA but highly diluted.

Since the human genome has been all mapped out, have the geneticists determined which are the Nephilim genes? Can GMO humans be produced without the Nephilim gene?

If GMO humans lack the original son of light genetics then do they also lack immortality?

One way to find out, is to take samples and compare. Back in the late 1800s and early 1900s people were digging up mounds and finding giants remains across the US. You can find news articles in top papers. Smithsonian swooped in and always took the bones, then denied having them. What are they hiding. True history?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

LOL,

They are trying to do just the opposite.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

So what this guy is saying is that a virus can alter human genome in such a way that the victim (through no fault of their own) become unqualified for Christian Salvation.

Shouldn't the Christian Gospel be modified then?
"Believe in Jesus and you shall be saved. Unless you have caught a virus, or if you've ever had sex with more that one person(aka adulterer, Eph.5:5), or if you're greedy, etc."

There actually is a Nephilim resistance movement which the guy in the video seems to be a member of.

The core contention of the Nephilim resistance movement is that the reconstruction of Nephilim DNA will corrupt human genes in a way that removes the possibility of salvation, and which will also create the superhuman being known as the Antichrist.
how this unusual theory emerged at this particular time as an evangelical discourse on the End-Times and shows how the movement constructs an elaborate opposition between purity and corruption which coincides with a number of well-known evangelical Christian interests. The opposition to genetic corruption is complemented by polemical comments against science, race mixing, immigration, other religions, feminism and homosexuality. It is aligned with right wing political groups and in some cases with right wing racist theories.
Recreating the Nephilim: Evangelical Purity and Demonic Corruption in the Nephilim Resistance

I was planning on writing a polemic against Christian Evangelism because these promises are being made about salvation when the people being told are evidently disqualified already.

Take me for example: I had a wife. My first wife still lives, six years after divorce I got engaged, my fiance and I engaged a lot, like hours on end. Now I've been celibate for over 20 years. Doesn't matter. I am now, and forever shall be, an adulterer. My place is the lake of fire according to Revelation 21.

So since I am excluded from what Christianity has to offer, then what's the point? Might as well be Nephilim.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well technically, the Nephillim were the end result of the Sons of God mating with the Daughters of Man, an where ether giants in size, or status depending on ones context.

In the more exaggerrating or mythical pov, Demi-Gods or humans able to perform extraoridinary feats. Greek stories of Zeus having affairs with woman siring children like Hercules, Persesus, or even Achilles.

In a more realisitc pov, could of men from a more civilized culture possibly, but not that far ahead. Or one could jump the gun an say Alienz.

Sometimes i wonder if the story of Gilgamesh, and the story of the Fallen Ones is about Atlantis, which oddly enough os beleived to have been fairly advanced for it time. I dont think they were advanced to have hoover boards or contain an extreme source of energy to blow it up, unless potatoe batteries were offensive to the jealous Almighty.

Oddly enough, the Titan Atlas has some relation to Atlantis too.
edit on 7-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The Nephilim were cursed by God and told them that when they die, they will walk the earth as a spirit and will be called evil spirits...

P.S. its in the bible.....

I met one of them....

edit on 7-9-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Why you think they're running all these corona tests along with all the DNA genealogy collection houses. Are they looking for specific people who carry a specific gene? Corona provides a perfect covert cover. IDK, just a crazy conspiracy thought.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Look you should be happy about that, if the "sons of God" hadn't have children with the "daughters of men" there wouldn't be any family relationship with the Christian God at all.

Thankfully I'm from the House Atreides (I got the white shoulder to prove it) which means my line goes back via Zeus to Kronos, (that's right a Titan,) and to Uranus (ruler of the universe) long before your little God-child came to be...
So...
One day the sun will rise in the west and all of this will be mine,
because my Sky-Daddy is far cooler than yours

Besides reincarnation is a form of immortality, blessing or curse... that's up for debate.

edit on 7-9-2020 by Peeple because: I decided to put that differently and forget to delete some things... it was weird

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I guess I really did it this time.
Does saying I am Nephilim make me a Nephilim?
Is it genetic or is it a religion that can be joined?

I so wanted for Οὐρανός to be my Sky-Daddy too.
So when I go outside now will Sky shake His head and say, "Oh you foolish man, you are a Nephilim now."

If Οὐρανός shakes His head, will others notice it?
Or will I alone, as an accidental Nephilim, be aware of it?

I am so confused now.
---------------------------
Thanks I needed that.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I met one of them....

I've got a list of questions.

Since they seem to be involuntarily placed in an apparently dire position through no fault of their own (their parents did something):
1) Do they at least have an On the Job Training Manual to follow?
2) Are they allowed to quit their job and seek some other employment?
3) What is their assigned job anyway?
4) Is there a job title that goes with the job?

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Confused is good, it's closer to any truth than convinced could ever be.

I had actually a sort of "encounter" if you want to call it that with a being signaturing with "Father of Time" and I guess if any description of a God ever made sense it would be that.
As in: if time is the chronological vector of our consciousness gathering information, GOD would be the Gathering Overseeing Director... or it's even an iGOD if you want to put an "information" in front

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Time Saving Truth from Falsehood and Envy, François Lemoyne, 1737

Obviously painted by a male chauvinist. Truth isn't some damsel in distress.
Wait! Maybe Truth is in distress, for the time being.

Hmm.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

So Nephilim became eternal because they bred with humans, how, why, don’t believe it.
Humanity is not eternal so how does your theory work?

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

don’t believe it.

I don't either.

My actual theory is: people claim that some enlightenment or something grants immortality. The obvious fact is that they die regardless of what they claim.

The hypothetical cult, Eternal Sons of Light Church made up of virgins and only virgins would die out too. I should have indicated that there was a slight bit of sarcasm in the statement: "I'm quite certain that the cult will never die out, because virgin son of light life is eternal life."
edit on 7-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Even after death I don’t think humanity is eternal.
Jesus is called the Bread of Life, our (or rather christians) source of eternal life, so while a person abides in Jesus then they are alive.
No Jesus then the individual eternally perishes, gone forever.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Well that's a nice way to look at it.

No Jesus then the individual eternally perishes, gone forever.

So ChesterJohn was pointing out that MLK Jr was in hell regardless of being a Christian because he was an adulterer. Then he challenged me to look at all the KJV verses with the word "whoremonger" in them. So I did that. Whoremonger is actually the same Greek word for adulterer. So the first instance is a kicker.

Ephesians 5:5 "For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God."

Rev 21: " 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

So the thing is: If adulterers aka whoremongers are pre-excluded from the kingdom of Christ and of God, then why do evangelists lie and say they can be saved?

It would be nice if adulterers could just live and then die, but then there's this lake of fire thing. So if someone could just make that lake of fire thing disappear that would be kind of cool.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I have reasons to believe the gospels were written by people that believed in the transmigration of souls. So many of the warnings (infidelity) are purely to benefit souls within that transmigration. If your mind believes that infidelity will result in transmigration, it will certainly be made so. I also believe that inbedded in the teachings is higher knowledge for those that can escape the transmigration. Those that see emptiness in all things. Those that arn't afraid to die, but welcome it.

So it all boils down to point made by Akragon in another thread. If you want to live on in the transmigration. Thats perfectly fine. Its purpose is Gods purpose. To know thyself.

As for the ice-cream men I believe there are very powerful spiritual entities this world (and outside), watching their every move. If its Gods will they be stopped. Then by his will, it will be stopped.

Fears are for the mind. Gods love is outside of mind.

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

If your mind believes that infidelity will result in transmigration, it will certainly be made so.

So can I decide in my mind that this is my last life and that I can end the cycle and go to my reward; annihilation?

As for the ice-cream men I believe there are very powerful spiritual entities this world (and outside), watching their every move.

What's so special about the Ice-cream men?

I guess you noticed the big polemic in two of the posts above. I read some data on Evangelicals, evidently not many give a rap about adultery. 20% don't think that ongoing sexual relations with a person other than spouse is even cheating on a spouse. Only 5% of the top members of The National Association of Evangelicals think that Pastor Infidelity is grounds for permanent removal of the cloth.

For crying out loud, they're freaking doomed to hell according to the Bible, but hey they can stay in the pulpit, no problem.

Well that's my big polemic.

So if the reward for successfully removing karma(which I don't particularly believe) is to reach the nothingness of personal annihilation by absorption into God, like a rain drop falling in the ocean, then isn't it true that there is nothing in it for the individual ego whatsoever? And by ego I mean self, in no negative connotation whatsoever.

I AM (aka ego). See?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join