It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are all Nephilim now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So can I decide in my mind....
But if the transmigration is the continuum of consciousness. What is that consciousness, which remains, after our mind returns to dust? Is that consciousness still witnessing itself as a seperate entity to that of the whole or was that, an illusion, that was destroyed when our ego-mind is destroyed. So what we currently see as being so precious to our being may only be clothes that we discard after each cycle.

So if the reward for successfully removing karma....
That which we may see as death. Might be the beginning of life without the confines of mind.

....Off to work I go

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

After all, I am a Nephilim with the mind of a Nephilim

Yep, you know who you are.

Just like the others will come to know who they are in our times. Must be a bit crap to think everyone is the same and to be so self absorbed than to see otherwise.

All the best to you and "everyone else" with your beast

edit on 8-9-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

Why thank you.
I think.

What the...? Thumb up to thumb down?
Hmmm.
Okay.

I'm waiting for the demonologist who met a disembodied Neph to answer some questions.
edit on 8-9-2020 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

Why thank you.
I think.

We are who we are

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: pthena

What the...? Thumb up to thumb down?

I could not make my mind up so I did 4 thumbs down and 3 thumbs up.

PS: technically 5 thumbs down and 4 thumbs up now...

edit on 8-9-2020 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

All the best to you and "everyone else" with your beast

Let's go back to this.
What can you say about that beast that I haven't read and/or heard 147 times already?

I never should have written that I had the mind of a Nephilim.
Freakin' chaos and confusion that.

So I get to thinking the Gnostic Dualists who teach flesh is refuse and spirit is everything are not quite correct seeing as the Demonologist says these pure spirit Nephs are cursed to wander the Earth undead and all. Being pure spirit seems to sort of suck for them.

So if a person is born Neph through no fault of their own, does being born again cure them of Nephness?
Is Neph-ness genetic or spirit-etic?
Is Born again-ness genetic or spirit-etic?
The alleged fallen angels who fathered the race of Nephilim have what DNA exactly?
Do immortal spirit only beings have DNA?

If a born again human gets a virus or vaccine that alters their genome to non-human then have they lost their born again-ness?

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Well, kinda sorta and don’t quote me but
Hell is eternal, it burns forever, if being conscious, a metaphor or literal, hell is eternal, demons, the spiritual world beings are eternal as well but, humans to my understanding as pointed out in Genesis are definitely not

The bible is very clear why Eden is empty
“21 The Lord God made for the man and his wife garments of skin, with which he clothed them. 22 Then the Lord God said: See! The man has become like one of us, knowing good and evil! Now, what if he also reaches out his hand to take fruit from the tree of life, and eats of it and lives forever? 23 The Lord God therefore banished him from the garden of Eden, to till the ground from which he had been taken. 24 He expelled the man, stationing the cherubim and the fiery revolving sword east of the garden of Eden, to guard the way to the tree of life.”

We humans are not eternal, clearly
Now as for hell and punishment, it does seem humanity will suffer in “hell” for a time before their souls become nothing, gone to eternal shame

Hell in my opinion is when our conscience is fully developed and revealed and we are held accountable for all our own evil and sin by God and our own conscience. The second death, worse than the first and that is, just my opinion

I much prefer physical pain over emotional pain

As for CJ and his comments, I believe in JC not CJ, we have disagreed a few times in the past.
There is a lot of valid theology behind humanity being spiritually mortal, just ask

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I much prefer physical pain over emotional pain

Definitely.
I've got two brands burned into my chest.
When I did it I felt nothing.
I showed them to a psychologist when they were still raw and nasty looking. She freaked out.

There is a lot of valid theology behind humanity being spiritually mortal, just ask

I was raised Seventh day Adventist. Lake of fire is a temporary thing to totally snuff the wicked. Plenty of verses that say "the dead know not anything."

So in high school there were these Baptists who liked to ask me how to argue against the JWs. I missed a day of school once and the next day they were all "You weren't here yesterday and the JWs said there was no innate human immortality of the soul and we didn't know which verse to quote to prove it. Help us please!"

So I calmly unzipped my Bible cover. The Baptists sat back in their seats with arms crossed looking at the JWs all smug like. Then I opened the Bible to 1 John 5:

11And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

The Baptists lost their smug looks pretty quick, "But...but...what is this? Are you on their side now? I thought we were friends and allies."

Then the Baptists stole my Bible when I wasn't looking.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

cont...

"So if the reward for successfully removing karma(which I don't particularly believe) is to reach the nothingness of personal annihilation by absorption into God, like a rain drop falling in the ocean, then isn't it true that there is nothing in it for the individual ego whatsoever? And by ego I mean self, in no negative connotation whatsoever."

Yes. But I'd argue that self is not ego. Many advanced eastern practioners call it an awakening. Some describing it as Eternal, Bliss, the Self, and the Pure. So the I AM could very well exist as seperate and whole, without annihilation. Does annihilation worry me - no. When I look things that bring joy there is only thing that stands out. And thats seeing joy in others, not myself. So I dont see any rewards such as more life or whatever, a real reward. Come what may.

The ice-cream men. I suspect they are the controllers of society. Using negative spiritual energy for their own goals. To keep mankind in their darkness. I do not know why they want to change the genome of man.

Perhaps you should consider yourself a spiritual creature having a human experience. Contemplating the lessons that life is bringing you. Instead of getting lost in the noise that matterss not. The outer is merely a projection of inner. So look in the inner silence for your answers.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Hmm, SDA, that’s a little unfortunate, working for your own salvation would have been tough, though I agree with their understanding of life only in Jesus theology.

Yeah them bloody baptists....

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Here's the deal with me: Once I had left Christianity, I was left with no decent modern religion to fall back on. No yoga or meditation or any safe practices like Wicca ceremonies. At heart I was a primitive animist.

This friend of mine who sort of tried to look out for me would go to the thrift stores and yard sales and pick up books to give me. She knew all the best thrift stores. So she gave me this book on Shamanism. I read the book and thought "yeah, that seems about right'. The thing about Shamanism is that the practices can be a bit dangerous and even extreme at times.

Usually, a candidate for Shaman chooses the "Way of the Warrior" because it is such a well worn path with all the pit falls carefully marked. So I went the way of "The Pathfinder", wherein there are no paths, no pitfalls marked, just walking in the wild places seeing the wild, and even being the wild. It isn't safe. No particularly safe ceremonies.

See this warning before proceeding on. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Shamans have spirit animals. The Animal sometimes takes over certain functions of the shaman. In the case mentioned, Bear did a thing. As bears can go long periods of time without eating, drinking, or urinating due to changes in metabolism and the renal system is drastically slowed, so bear did for me, so that near death did not involve actual organ failure and actual death.

Being a Pathfinder pretty much means heretical to every mapped out religious path and practice.

The ice-cream men. I suspect they are the controllers of society. Using negative spiritual energy for their own goals. To keep mankind in their darkness. I do not know why they want to change the genome of man.

Do you think that the ice-cream men are part of the Nephilim making agenda to make people "not save-able by Jesus"? The Nephilim Resistance is pretty much pushing that Democrats are the agents of Satan seeking to produce the Anti-Christ Beast of Revelation to goad on the outpouring of the wrath of the Christian God to horribly punish and destroy the vast majority of the World.

If you think that the Christian God and Christ are the sort of people to be goaded into such extreme behavior by politics and science, then you just may be a conspiracy theorist. Or even a follower.

Images can be deceiving. What may seem to be the spiritual godly "for God and country and flag and moral values" may just actually be a very Worldly power base to create a Theocracy on Earth, made by human hands. That's pretty much a decent definition of the Beast of Revelation; posing as the Resistance to the Beast "wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross, a Bible, and an AR-15".

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   
My heart only see's purity in one religion and that is buddhism. Instead of adding to the noise that exist between us and the unmanifested, it uses negation to remove noise. So buddhism doesn't say what is, it tells us, what is not. Once all the noise is removed, truth arises from the unmanifested. The buddhist also use shamans. Buddhist warn that much deceit exists in world between worlds. So they go great lengths to ensure the spirits that are engaged are authentic. Those shamans have seen many christians in that limbo. Confused and lost. Exptecting but not recieving. Many even believing they are gods. So I personally have made it my bussiness to try help christians. Suggest that they can keep their faith but use prayer and meditation to further their spirituality in this life. Instead of waiting on a promise of tomorrow that keeps them in mind (in the noise).

The authors of christianity really believed that spirituality arises from mind. They were written in greek style, truth embellished to make it more dramatic. But they also encoded in gosepls is a greater truth. I have had to ask myself does sharing my relative truth help anyone. NO. Relative truth is still noise. If one is lost in noise its really up to them to move out of the noise from their own efforts. I can only suggest to them where the noise is not - prayer and meditation.

So from my point of view, in loosing faith, you have opened your potential to spirituality even further. Spirituality is not something foreign to our nature. It exists within. Because spirituality is so incredibly subtle we just cant hear it from all the noise that exist around us. That is why meditation and prayer is important. To reduce the roar of noise that is a brick wall between us and our spirituality. Breathing in nature, feeling the energy of the temple within. Is really all we need do. You really should get book "the power of now" by Eckhart Tolle. It can hopefully dispel all your fears and concerns.

ice-cream men... I wasted many years with sword in hand against evil. Now I realize that externalising evil, only empowers evil. The outer is merely a projection of the inner. So we can only defeat evil by defeating the evil that exist within ourselves.

But ...., even these words, are nothing, but noise.

posted on Sep, 8 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

If one is lost in noise its really up to them to move out of the noise from their own efforts. I can only suggest to them where the noise is not - prayer and meditation.

I'm slowly re-learning prayer. I remember how calming it was a long time ago. Probably like meditation. Might even be meditation.

I was in an airport in a different country once and this monk who looked really tired was sitting not far from me. People would approach him slowly, but not closer than about eight feet. Some even got on their knees and said things to him. All of them would put both of their hands together though.

So I'm practicing the hands together position, because I read what someone wrote about what it does.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join