It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fun facts to know and tell little tidbits from scripture that I just ran across

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Yep I was just reading along and discover these little golden tidbits.

God is describing Himself is having a beard I kid you not I'll go get the verses and add them in here later. Off the top of my head I get these details out and I'll go back and verify it for us all. GOD said about something dripping in man's beard then he said just like yours it with my beard...... must be the best perfume Shirley.

Surely it wasn't crumbs in his beard, you think I'd remember it was just a week ago I read it I'll go get that verse. And then he said something dripping on his robe surely not crumbs but.

God was talking about I guess his deal with a devil's bargain and Mankind mainly he was talking about the Israelites I guess.

He was talking about the things that is why did that upsetting the name. Several and then the last one he mentioned was sacrificing their kids to Molech.

And then he went and made this one statement that caught my ear he said of all the things that Israel did that were sinful he said that when he made mankind it never entered his mind that people would sacrifice their kids.

Gotta pause on that

edit on 30-8-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The way it read it sounds more like God created Mankind and made Israel his promise people and that he planted them like a garden wanting them to grow.

Then I'm not paraphrasing it says" it never entered my mind that the Israelites would sacrifice their children to Molech"

reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
So God is a spirit mind that means our true reality is in our mind where we control our emotions or no.... where our emotions attack is no where we make deals with our emotions is in our mind .

So that gives heed to the spiritual View school of thought in this reality .

Does it that proved spirituality wings . It kind of proves we have the mind like God sorta . The gift he gave us huh so we could be with him in his community , but not act like a robot

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
If you're going to give details from scripture, pkease try to check them first, instead of afterwards.

One of the Psalms has oil dripping from the beard of Aaron, and I suspect you may be half-remembering that one.

If you know your scriptures, you can show that God is an urban dentist;
"I have given you cleanness of teeth in all your cities"; Amos ch4 v6

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

But it entered gods mind to ask Abraham to sacrifice Isaac

Gen 22:2

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hey wait a minute hey .... Jesus said God is a spirit but God said he has a beard and a robe okay

So our new bodies will be glorified will be bodies though bodies that can walk through walls and go wherever they want I guess and that will be the spirit Realm.

So it'll be a new species of human.

Jesus was the first it's a species of human in the spirit Realm has a lot e I can walk through walls you heard it here first

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Was gods a vegetarian or omnivore?

It sure enjoyed the smell of those burnt offerings

I guess its because coffee wasn't around around then.

So much would have made better sense if god had coffee in the morning

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The walk through the walls did I get that from scripture where you can walk through a wall if you have one of these bodies even if the apostles are inside there with the windows all shut the doors locked cuz they're afraid the Pharisees were going to come nab em...

Then Jesus told him to touch his hands so they could see that he was real sorta

..a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
yes, He says he likes the smell of the fat coming up.....in there somewhere....

I thought of bacon, but the verse was not bacon ...exactly....not a piggy huh...

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
yes, He says he likes the smell of the fat coming up...which brings up....did God know what He was doing.....you know....was it a good idea....to have bacon smell like that....exactly....

OF COURSE IT WAS A GOOD IDEA...he he rof

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
In most cultures, the Main God has a beard. Also most Holy men in religion long ago had long hair...sort of like many antennas. Now regular people were supposed to cut their hair. The Monks would shave their heads to increase their connection with the creater or the spirit of the earth but then would grow their long hair back to gain increased connectivity to the collective consciousness of everything. In one of the early books of the bible, god tells someone to sacrifice his son, but cancels it at the last moment and informs the guy that he will never require anyone to sacrifice their kid to him. But he does require older kids and adults to fight for Israel. but that is to protect his people. If they killed the kids...who would be fighting for the Israelites? Old men?

Other religions did require human child sacrifices though. Although I do agree we should allow abortions under some circumstances, I still consider an unborn child a child. If someone attacks a woman and kills the baby in the womb, I feel that that should be considered murder of a child. Taking away that murder charge by saying abortions are not murder means it is a loophole since they do not consider a child as a person yet.

new topics

top topics

join