It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Trump Rally Driving Into Portland

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

If you mean the ugly one covered in graffiti, then yes ... but every army marches on its stomach.

edit on 29-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

New Livestreams:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

I agree, I told my wife this back in April, wait til the economy crashes.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
One of these “reporters” saying “my ears just got raped”. Good to see that youngsters still treating rape as a trivial thing. But we can ignore sexual abuse because... why not.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Same here. I started out liberal. Ended up voting conservative though I don’t fit into the mold perfectly. Don’t feel too strongly about gay marriage, abortion, think MJ should be as legal as alcohol. But I digress.
To any leftist reading this, you are not the majority. You are in a bubble and have convinced yourselves that you are the majority and are justified in this revolution.
This is not a revolution. This is a hostile takeover of the greatest country on earth. It may be flawed, but it is still the greatest that earth has to offer. And I am not ok with that. If our government has to kill a million of you to shut you down I am ok with that. You are not my people. You are not American.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Now a comment in the chat feed is saying it's being reported as a black man in a red car shot a white guy ...
edit on 29-8-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Andy Ngo reporting the person shot is now dead.

twitter

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Now a comment in the chat feed is saying it's being reported as a black man in a red car shot a white guy ...

Could have been that White Biden supporter who was telling a Black guy that he isn't Black, because of his participation in the pro-Trump caravan.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   

This twitter is very up to date

Warning Has photos of the victim. They arent Graphic ...Thought this is a antifa guy I think...

Joey Gibson has showed up
edit on 29-8-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

New Livestreams:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

FYI, the PT/Wake Up America stream today is actually BLOCKING me, and not letting me verify age. NOW WTAF, Youtube, seriously?

Here's a trick for everyone if it's more than just me "age blocked" --- between the www. and youtube part of the address' start, type in nsfw --just sandwich it between the dot and youtube and hit enter. So this, with no spaces www. nsfwyoutube. com
It's a neat little circumvention, lol

link   
a reply to: carewemust

I was going to mention that it still doesn't clear the caravan because one of the live feeds was a black preacher, not that he did it, but it's not like the caravan was a bastion of whiteness like the left wants to claim it has to be.

link   
This “press” thing is a slippery slope.

Mainstream media sucks.

On the other hand, every millennial and Gen Z with a camera thinks they are press.

One press now calling Trump supporter a pussy bitch because he has a gun. That’s not press.

I don’t know how you can make/enforce press being neutral. Maybe silence required... ? Certainly not most of these streamers should be considered “press”.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

I was going to mention that it still doesn't clear the caravan because one of the live feeds was a black preacher, not that he did it, but it's not like the caravan was a bastion of whiteness like the left wants to claim it has to be.

Here is an appropriate GIF.

What movie is this from?: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:27 PM
link   

There is nothing about press needing to be neutral. I'd rather than be up front about their bias. If you know going in that they're left or right leaning, then you know what you're getting into, right?

It's like going to read Watts Up With That. I know I'm getting climate change skeptical position, and I appreciate that they list lukewarm, skeptical and all-in links should I want to read other voices in the climate debate.

I think that's a fairer way to handle the press. The reality is that facts don't change. What changes is your perception of the facts and their relative importance and what they mean.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There is nothing about press needing to be neutral. I'd rather than be up front about their bias. If you know going in that they're left or right leaning, then you know what you're getting into, right?

It's like going to read Watts Up With That. I know I'm getting climate change skeptical position, and I appreciate that they list lukewarm, skeptical and all-in links should I want to read other voices in the climate debate.

I think that's a fairer way to handle the press. The reality is that facts don't change. What changes is your perception of the facts and their relative importance and what they mean.

Ok, neutral maybe isn’t the right word. But interjecting into the action vs. just reporting what is going on (albeit with bias).

Do I get to call myself press just because I’m streaming to 3 friends on YouTube?

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This makes me unsure about evolution. I'm literally embarrassed to be
human right now. It seems as tho just maybe we are the ones behind
the animals sometimes. It's been look'n that way more and more lately.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The Portland mob is harassing 3 people, this is how people get shot.

SMDH

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
According to some people on Andys Twitter they think from the Car in the Video--- the Victim is the from this Vehicle incident earlier.(not the puncher)

twit

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Thing is that because we have so many independents in the game, the strangle hold of the corporate media has been broken and a lot of information that we otherwise wouldn't know about has leaked out.

How much do you know about what really happens in these cities have you heard from them?

How much do you know about the derecho in Iowa? It took out a significant portion of the nation's corn crop.

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Now the mob has them trapped in a gas station, the mob is going to burn down the gas station.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join