It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Trump Rally Driving Into Portland

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

originally posted by: PhatalError

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: infolurker

Native of Ptown. The rioting and destruction needs to stop. This place has been brutalized by vandals and vagrants.

I’d like to see these people help retain some type of peace, in my effed up home town.

BTW, your second link is 404’d.

For a while now, i’ve been debating the idea of getting a solid group of my old 11B buddies to head down to these areas and start policing em. It’s a much better alternative then the unskilled, home trained vigilantes that are attemtpting to do so now, which ultimately ends up in further tensions. A solid platoon sized element of us prior army infantryman could lay down the law reaaalllll quick. Unfortunately, due to logistics, it is implausible.

No its not, that's just an excuse but I understand us real men needing to work and all. You will soon have to do it for your own land and the people you love if you don't take a stand now.

It is actually. Like you said, most of them have families to support, unlike the “protestors”. And yes, eventually we will. But it wont be as organized. When it’s on the fly, for personal and community protection, the logistics of it all are largely irrelevant. I live in a community of retired military. The “get off my lawn” types. We will be able to hold our own when/if it comes here. The eventuality of it spreading is not the point. The prevention of it spreading, nipping it in the bud is.

Edit: There is major logistics difference between protecting your own community, rather than banding together as a capable militia force and protecting one nearby to prevent the spread into your own. It’s simple military tactics. Cut off their supply. Cut them off from taking over strategic strongholds. You fortify them, hold it down, starve em out.
edit on 30-8-2020 by PhatalError because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ill say the same thing is said in the other thread Its nice for people to remain calm .
Its BEEN 6 MONTHS of LOOTING and rioting .
And yet Trump has done nothing but cave at the first sign of trouble he sent the feds to Portland 3 weeks back pulled them out in less then a week .

(( Trump either CANT DO the job of stopping all the violence or DONT give a crap )) 6 months of the same thing nothing has changed what is Trump and his supports waiting for ? Well according to many who post on these threads they are waiting for the CITYS to Burn as trump supporters keep saying I hope they Burn the whole city down .

BLM is doing exactly what Trumps supporters want BURNING LOOTING Rioting after all its BEEN 6 MONTHS and nothing has changed NOT one thing .

They did a good job of Riling up people who wanted even the slighest reason to cause more violence .Trump supports KNOW exactly what would happen when they showed up as they did . They WANTED the response they GOT .

Trumps supports want this as MUCH as BLM does neither SIDE has done any thing to change it BOTH sides Just spend all there time saying how bad the other side is .

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
Ill say the same thing is said in the other thread Its nice for people to remain calm .
Its BEEN 6 MONTHS of LOOTING and rioting .
And yet Trump has done nothing but cave at the first sign of trouble he sent the feds to Portland 3 weeks back pulled them out in less then a week .

(( Trump either CANT DO the job of stopping all the violence or DONT give a crap )) 6 months of the same thing nothing has changed what is Trump and his supports waiting for ? Well according to many who post on these threads they are waiting for the CITYS to Burn as trump supporters keep saying I hope they Burn the whole city down .

BLM is doing exactly what Trumps supporters want BURNING LOOTING Rioting after all its BEEN 6 MONTHS and nothing has changed NOT one thing .

They did a good job of Riling up people who wanted even the slighest reason to cause more violence .Trump supports KNOW exactly what would happen when they showed up as they did . They WANTED the response they GOT .

Trumps supports want this as MUCH as BLM does neither SIDE has done any thing to change it BOTH sides Just spend all there time saying how bad the other side is .

Pulled them because the mayor did not want them there. State and Fed gov should work together, not against each other. He respected that. Also, the backlash the governor was giving in terms of a fed intrusion is a very reasonable reason for withdrawal. The governor is the one to blame for that. He recieved extreme public outcry and denouncement for sending them in, to begin with.

((He can stop it but it will only be met with a resistance that is paramount to full on civil war)) 6 months of the same thing has only resulted in more violence from the “peaceful protests”.
Meeting with violence with violence is what he is trying to avoid. Butnyet here you are denouncing a lack of action, when the only reaction to this is more violence. He’s playing the long drawn out minimal violence card but yet you want him to move in with the military, as thats the only option, in a swift show of force and flat out police state, so that when he does, you can cry about how he has violated your rights is a dictator for enacting martial law???? Try again. You are quite horrible at chess. Your revered terrorists, or BLM/Antifa, are still many moves behind. Learn strategy. Learn real war. Even with the violence, this is all just a simple psyop. People like you are what makes it effective, perpetuating the fact that it is much more deadly than it really is.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The left and their violent group's are way ahead in organizing.
Antifa have medics are well supplied and well organized.

Wait until the right gets better organized, up to speed with this war and will come in and clean house.

I just cant wait for the entertainment or watching the rioters get their sh*t pushed in

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong
Is that the protesters counter convoy?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wait until the left start crying as their gangs of BLM and antifa start to get beat down

(post by alldaylong removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I'm not the one watching cities burn and still insisting it's mostly peaceful.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And yet it's not Trump calling for Shira-Lite to be instituted across the country. Weird how that works against your "narrative"?

Trump Rally, masks are optional, only if you feel like wearing one. Biden declares that he will make masks mandatory. Shira Law says that Women can not expose themselves in public, and that includes covering up their faces, yet the DNC/Trotskyists want to farce every American to cover their faces. So, who's what again?

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

That's a pretty big fail on your part here. Even the most biased asshole knows the Trump Club has never burned cities down to justify a hissy fit.

When I'm pushed into pointing this out in their defense after 10 years of you jokers on here diehard convinced I'm "Librul Left", it's not going to reflect well on YOU. If I can see, and UNDERSTAND as much, there's a problem here with the finger pointing, and it's not who you're trying to point at.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Superman couldn't even make that leap. Well done.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Considering anyone who has every driven past a major college town on game day and seen the cars rolling in decked out in flags ... yeah, it's a big leap.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

What a truckload of nonsense.

posted on Aug, 31 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

No violence. No burning. No looting. Just people proud to be living in the US. All races, sexes, colors welcome to the party.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join