It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Trump Rally Driving Into Portland

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

The two in tandem must be the Ultimate Blonde Challenge.

Errrr, I resemble that remark. Blonde Lives Matter.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is racist!!!

The Trump people want to destroy the Utopia the MSM has built for us...

Lol

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

I've been saying and will keep saying:

The way to avoid violence and bloodshed is for the elected authorities and law enforcement to maintain civil order which is one of the functions we the people entrust to them. It's part of the preamble - ensure domestic tranquility.

Well, this is what happens when they stop ensuring domestic tranquility. Our own elected officials are betraying us at every step in the chain in order to try to take down the top. It's a different sort of coup, but I'd call it revolt.

(post by Liquesence removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

We all see what we want to see. Coffey looks and he sees Russians. He sees hate and fear. You have to look with better eyes than that.
Lindsay, The Abyss

Only let me fix it.

We all see what we want to see. Coffey Liquesence looks and he sees Russians ISIS. He sees hate and fear. You have to look with better eyes than that.

edit on Sun Aug 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: restored

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: pianopraze

Same here. I started out liberal. Ended up voting conservative though I don’t fit into the mold perfectly. Don’t feel too strongly about gay marriage, abortion, think MJ should be as legal as alcohol. But I digress.
To any leftist reading this, you are not the majority. You are in a bubble and have convinced yourselves that you are the majority and are justified in this revolution.
This is not a revolution. This is a hostile takeover of the greatest country on earth. It may be flawed, but it is still the greatest that earth has to offer. And I am not ok with that. If our government has to kill a million of you to shut you down I am ok with that. You are not my people. You are not American.

You'd be okay with it at first but once the government had a taste for the blood of its own people, they wont stop.

Be prepared to sacrifice your freedom for safety.

Say goodbye to nightlife with your daily curfews.

Say goodbye to all protests and hello to a crackdown on all disobedient thought.

Say hello to random search and seizures and a lifestyle under a militarized thumb.

But it'll all be worth it because we used authoritarianism to make sure our guys won!

Short sighted and ignorant...

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

What freedom? What safety? You must not be from around here

“Short sided and ignorant”
I’ve been called worse. And if the shoe fits I’ll wear it. Unless it’s Nike. # Nike.
edit on 30-8-2020 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 30 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: censors

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Be prepared to sacrifice your freedom for safety.

Endless COVID lock downs promised us as soon as Biden wins.

Say goodbye to nightlife with your daily curfews.

In place in the democrat run cities where there is currently endless rioting and/or as a COVID control measure to stop house parties.

Say goodbye to all protests and hello to a crackdown on all disobedient thought.

Roving bands of people heckling you to show solidarity with them or never eat or be in peace again. Relentless cancel culture destroying the lives of anyone not showing proper thought. Silence is violence - the new leftist mantra.

Look at that ... you're already most of the way there. All you need is to elect Joe Blow 2020.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: infolurker

Native of Ptown. The rioting and destruction needs to stop. This place has been brutalized by vandals and vagrants.

I’d like to see these people help retain some type of peace, in my effed up home town.

BTW, your second link is 404’d.

For a while now, i’ve been debating the idea of getting a solid group of my old 11B buddies to head down to these areas and start policing em. It’s a much better alternative then the unskilled, home trained vigilantes that are attemtpting to do so now, which ultimately ends up in further tensions. A solid platoon sized element of us prior army infantryman could lay down the law reaaalllll quick. Unfortunately, due to logistics, it is implausible.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
I'd like to assume people can behave and keep their hands to themselves and just let the truckers pass through, but it being Uber-Twatwaffle Ground Zero...I'd better get cracking on the popcorn making.

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: KKLOCO

Try this. This feed is great. If it doesn't work, just go to their homepage, news, and it is currently top story with video.

www.kgw.com...< br />

Is it just me, or is there no sound whatsoever on this one?

Its about time these punks got knocked the F out by real men and not kids lol. Every time a Trump supporter had to stop his truck, he got out and knocked someone out for throwing crap at his truck LMAO.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RudeMarine

I'd like to assume people can behave and keep their hands to themselves and just let the truckers pass through, but it being Uber-Twatwaffle Ground Zero...I'd better get cracking on the popcorn making.

Try this. This feed is great. If it doesn't work, just go to their homepage, news, and it is currently top story with video.

www.kgw.com...< br />

Its about time these punks got knocked the F out by real men and not kids lol. Every time a Trump supporter had to stop his truck, he got out and knocked someone out for throwing crap at his truck LMAO.

Sadly the punks are grown men and women I thought they were younger until I saw their arrest pics, teachers social workers

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

FYI: Obama-Biden supplied much of ISIS's hardware. Including Ford trucks for their convoys and parades.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

www.kgw.com...< br />

Sadly the punks are grown men and women I thought they were younger until I saw their arrest pics, teachers social workers

The few protestors I've talked to are younger, and looking for things to do, because the Governors and Mayors have closed down the clubs, and other places where young people usually gather for fun.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

What feed were you watching?? The only altercation I saw was one where one of the convoy guys got handled by some soy-boy beta when they were stopped downtown

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There’s actually some hope, even reading the last few chapters
edit on 30-8-2020 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhatalError

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: infolurker

Native of Ptown. The rioting and destruction needs to stop. This place has been brutalized by vandals and vagrants.

I’d like to see these people help retain some type of peace, in my effed up home town.

BTW, your second link is 404’d.

For a while now, i’ve been debating the idea of getting a solid group of my old 11B buddies to head down to these areas and start policing em. It’s a much better alternative then the unskilled, home trained vigilantes that are attemtpting to do so now, which ultimately ends up in further tensions. A solid platoon sized element of us prior army infantryman could lay down the law reaaalllll quick. Unfortunately, due to logistics, it is implausible.

No its not, that's just an excuse but I understand us real men needing to work and all. You will soon have to do it for your own land and the people you love if you don't take a stand now.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
a reply to: Nyiah

The two in tandem must be the Ultimate Blonde Challenge.

Errrr, I resemble that remark. Blonde Lives Matter.

White Trucks matter lol. If someone threw something at my truck they had better get ready for something a whole lot faster to be thrown back or just ran over.

posted on Aug, 30 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join