It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 86
<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

To your number two point, Harris has already come out and stated that the riots won't stop after election day. I'm sorry but isn't that a declaration of war by her and her party?

Hell yes! The bigger question is why aren't her and people like her being investigated and arrested for fomenting insurrection?

Seems like the government lost its taste for those kind of charges after the execution of the Rosenbergs.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Anyone watching the West coast burn? Looks apocalyptic from the pics & videos being posted.

Golden Gate Bridge this morning around 9am PST.

"Constantine" - Hell:

Oregon Fire Photos Show 'Apocalyptic' Scenes (Newsweek)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

To your number two point, Harris has already come out and stated that the riots won't stop after election day. I'm sorry but isn't that a declaration of war by her and her party?

They don't have the numbers to survive once the real war starts. The kid gloves will come off of the US Marshals and our local County Sheriffs Offices. People like me will back them with our lives if we must. But they will have the ability to stop it once this is official and they finally intend to stop the riots. Look for the Marshall's to be able to actually arrest people and then put them away from the liberal judges long enough to find out what we can prove since we have HS act to support the detainment of these people. I would call them enemy combatants if it were my call based on the violence they perform nightly.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

People like me will back them with our lives if we must.

Lot of people could end up getting deputized for the duration of the emergency.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, this is rather fun.

Apr 24 2018 10:48:44 (EST)

Sep 9, 2020 08:01:01 AM

Bonus: (remember the purposeful mix up with Nobel Noble)

18:10:21

Of course renOagde the demagogue will win, as he did before, for literally doing absolutely nothing at all.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Anyone watchingthe West coast burn? Looks apocalyptic from the pics & videos being posted.

Golden Gate Bridge this morning around 9am PST.

"Constantine" - Hell:

Oregon Fire Photos Show 'Apocalyptic' Scenes (Newsweek)

Watching.

This is the grown tiresome to say the least. I saw a pic showing the smoke from all the WC fires blowing over the midwest. Fires, riots, fakeplague and the damn dam still an issue. Ugh.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Hell yes! The bigger question is why aren't her and people like her being investigated and arrested for fomenting insurrection?

Seems like the government lost its taste for those kind of charges after the execution of the Rosenbergs.

Cheers

I'm thinking Trump is waiting to be reelected and he will drop the BFH* on all this crap afterwards when he has some serious power.

* Big F'ing Hammer.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Epstein and new names back in the NEWS

Irish billionaire, beauty contestant wife issued subpoenas in Epstein case

The attorney general of the U.S. Virgin Islands has issued subpoenas for testimony from several former financial and business associates of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, court documents made public Tuesday show.

The subpoenas were actually filed on Sept. 3 but made public on Tuesday in a civil racketeering investigation led by Attorney General Denise George. The targets include billionaire hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin, his former company Highbridge Capital Corporation and his wife, Eva Andersson-Dubin, a physician who is a former Miss Sweden and former Epstein girlfriend.

Also targeted were Lesley Groff, a former personal assistant to Epstein, and Jet Aviation Holdings Inc., an aircraft maintenance company that apparently did work on Epstein’s airplanes, which, according to some reports, had hidden cameras that filmed passengers as they traversed the globe.

Subpoenas were also issued to banks, the Internet network responsible for Epstein’s Caribbean redoubt, a logistics company, former personal assistant Lesley Groff, and an aviation company.

edit on 992020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Everything always seems to end up in the hoax bin with these players.
----

On a side note I think, I'm about to go watch "Arrival." I have never seen it. With, Qs drop leading to music from the movie and Mouthy Buddha also receiving a threat that mentioned the movie I figure I'd give it a go. Maybe I'll learn something.

edit on 9-9-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Max Richter - "November"

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Oops.
edit on 9/9/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Q86

www.amazon.in...
Finally.
Correct reference.
Saudi Arabia - The Bloody Wonderland.
=Alice & Wonderland signatures
Study.
Important.
Q

pastebin dot com/CuEhwBzz

Scroll down to: "Quotes from Hillary Clinton"

I wonder why Q posted a link to Amazon- India?

www.npr.org...

India Surpasses Brazil, Moves Into 2nd Place For COVID-19 Cases

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Is this significant? Boris Johnson and other MPs wearing Ears of Corn at Prime Minister's Questions today!

First 2 minutes will show PM and opposition leader wearing them.

As screen shot shows, Boris Johnson's seems to be wrapped in Red, White and Blue:

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

That’s because former Generals like Mattis and Kelly are Goldberg’s source for this “story”. My money is on Gen Kelly making it up completely. With the assist from Mattis and assorted other butt-hurt, fired warhawks.

Yup. Warmongers angry that Trump
Is not inviting more wars.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
no links - listening to him in Warren Michigan on the Radio - Joe hiden biden has a bit of a cough hmmmm

Guess I do have a Link WWJ

has a rewind feature (I'm guessing 2:30pm ish)

He sure is going to do a lot according to him .... and I can hear the 4 people clapping lol

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
that actually looks like wheat to me

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Are you sure that's not wheat?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk
that actually looks like wheat to me

Wheat

What does Boris Johnson’s wheat sheaf badge mean? The National Farmers’ Union of England and Wales (NFU) has asked politicians to #BackBritishFarming today by wearing a wheat sheaf badge.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
a reply to: Guyfriday

Everything always seems to end up in the hoax bin with these players.
----

On a side note I think, I'm about to go watch "Arrival." I have never seen it. With, Qs drop leading to music from the movie and Mouthy Buddha also receiving a threat that mentioned the movie I figure I'd give it a go. Maybe I'll learn something.

This will be funny to you after...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well, what da ya know. I heard it. Every time I hear one of hiden Biden speeches he reminds me of a cartoon character. Not sure which one, maybe from the Simpsons. Not only is he ALL make believe lies but completely fractured from reality.

Maybe some hiden truth here...

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 83  84  85    87  88  89 >>

join